Why doesn't the US declare conventional war on China?

Cont from here

Attached: 6a00d83452534069e201b8d2e558ec970c-800wi.jpg (800x600, 251K)

Mashallah I am tired from all this gay sex with NEETs

Because Russia China and USA are allies now and Israel can't do shit about it.

Attached: 1517961514152.png (1118x1152, 1.15M)

Becus MAD

Gee, legit can't think of any reason why....

Attached: 19g0dseuuoeyxjpg.jpg (800x583, 79K)

Attached: 1530319680087.png (739x540, 254K)

>this is what magatards believe

Attached: image.jpg (925x540, 304K)

Why would we?

Super Power India will smash America
China can not even compete

Because Americans will get defeated and over extend their resources. Then will get divided inside their country, because of so many Amerimutts dying. 100 million chinks dying is drop in the bucket, compared to 30-40 million Amerimutts dying in a population of 300 million.

>Russia, Israel and USA are allies now and I can't do shit about it
fixed that for you mongrellus

is that some kind of joke?

Attached: lets see who you really are.png (720x960, 623K)

Still no point

Attached: peter_zeihan.png (1570x872, 308K)

>Why doesn't the US declare war on a vassal state?

Nice propaganda, CIA.

NUKE CHINA
Then they nuke you
everyone wins

Attached: nIjqeYz.jpg (2048x1152, 184K)

>25% Indians
>20% Chinese
Nice try Chang

India controlls Canada
India will controll America
China BTFO

Attached: based pajeets.jpg (400x333, 170K)

As cool as it would be to see the world economy crash overnight, I wouldn't actually want to experience it for long

Except Trump hasn't pulled out the troops in Syria. They're still there, they're still in Afghanistan, they're still around the planet.

Attached: typical canadians.jpg (460x296, 29K)

Because the US isn't 100% in the zionists pockets, only 90%

its true Chang

sources familar with the matter said it

the free press is infallible and would never lie to you

Attached: united against china.jpg (350x231, 40K)

Fuck off you filthy rat jew.

Attached: 1531353630804.png (732x599, 272K)

Attached: 1518408509539.png (1126x1228, 1.45M)

>>Why doesn't the US declare war on a vassal state?
>he doesn't know who the true suzerain is

What a nigger.

What kind world do we live in that need Jewish metal? Since when are the Jews know for raw metals

Who knows but it sure pissed them off

Is there any "logical" reason like resources or commerce for why China is always so butthurt over anyone interacting with Taiwan? Why the hell don't they just favor Taiwan independence? Are they really just vindictive over Chiang Kai Shek still?

I remember some China girl I was fucking refused to step into a Japanese garden because of Nanjing or some shit. Is this level of pettiness typical of Asian politics?

Attached: 1527644457484.jpg (841x1417, 232K)

china kills it's own people well enough
>any chinese webm ever

fuck off Chang

if Israel calls we will aid them

cant divide us

Attached: img772298.jpg (667x397, 41K)

it's a land thing. both claim territory over the other - mainland over taiwan and taiwan over mainland as both claim to be the "one true china"

Because the commie faggots are upset that anyone dare resist them, and Taiwan is a thorn in their side.

We will lose international support if we are seen as the aggressors. Most countries and people already hate us, do you want the whole planet against us?

We attack China, Russia attacks us. Korea and Japan will either give in to them or be obliterated instantly.

There is absolutely no chance we will win in any war now even with better technology. Even if we win the war there will be so much internal dissent we will collapse. Same shit for every other major power out there, because we live in the age of the Internet, any aggressor and their actions can be instantly reported and dissent will always form within their respective countries, war attrition will be relatively faster and no one will come out truly victorious.

each is a thorn in eachother's side. by declaring independence, taiwan would be giving up its claim over the mainland, which is written into its constitution.

But is it a "commie" problem or an Asian one? It seems petty obsession with the past is typical of most cultures. Note Arabs bitching about "Crusaders" in 2003.

Attached: a1468816207934.png (1070x880, 298K)

Everyone dies.

because kikes are absolute cowards if another hitler would take control of usa
the first thing he would do is exterminate china to never raise again

they only have 300 nuclear weapons not half of them would land in usa ,while in the other hand china would be exterminated in a single day

Russia's economy depends on china, so that would be like declaring war on Russia

Just nuke everything lmao, like wipe out all living beings.

It's better if everything was reset. Besides, Israel's first target is to nuke the USA even if Iran nuked Israel.

Don't you buy their sand ingots for Fab 42?

Would be a big war
But I'd support it just cause

Can you guys even imagine how fucking awesome a war of that scale would be? It'd make world war 2 look like a joke.

>buying intel ever in 2018 after 32 known security flaws and performance killing patch plus unpatchable shit.

Honestly mates, I feel like any conflict with China would be better sooner than later.
If you delay then
>Chink economy grows bigger and less dependent on export
>C heavy manufacturing and tech sectors have chance to mature
>C military islands in the scs and elsewhere are fully up and running
>C soft power better able to encourage nearby nations to ally with them or at least stay neutral and refuse A airfields etc
>A is more divided racially and politically, and less able to present the united front needed to be victorious

I mean, sure, right now y'all outspend them tremendously but it's hard to believe they don't spend their money more efficiently. Any nation with as much wealth and as long a period of unchallenged supremacy as the US is going to be getting FAR less bang for their buck when it comes up military spending. Think about how much is wasted through corruption, spent to secure votes in delicate congressional districts rather genuine military need, or simply plowed into legacy platforms that turn out to be obselete when up against a peer power rather than COIN plebs.

because they'd dump all dollars and us-treasuries and your economy would be gone.

China Red Pills

Attached: China Red Pill.png (800x1672, 209K)

conventional war is a deprecated model of war

t. poo

Why should they? Such war would lead to devastation of both sides. What would be their motivation for such act? If they won, then they would gain some prestige, but also negative opinion of warmongering country. It's far better to use economy, psywar and ewar to cause harm to your opponents. Also, China would be better economic partner to USA than an enemy. Why should they destroy their current relations?

It resets the world back to how it should be.

If you mean nuclear genocide of all of humanity, then I could partially agree with you (no more lost potential, all idiots are dead, just a shame that many valuable humans would perish). If you are talking about political situation, then I would argue that there is objectively no proper or improper political state of affars on Earth. As morality and ethics are fully subjective, immoral acts made by leaders of countries can't condemnded in such full, unvavering confidence. It's stupid and blind point of view.

do we have enough bullets to win the war?

traitors (bush, clinton, soros, deep state, libd) in the US have alot to lose if we go to war

Russia and China hate leftists...
>"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Why would they? China is going to collapse due to its idiotic economic policies. It's going to be fighting wars with Malaysia and Thailand and Indonesia to try to secure passages for Persian oil, while America laps at the teet of their superior shale technology and doesn't need to get involved at all. You're stupid if you can't see that Trump went in there and told Saudi Arabia and Israel "it's all yours; we're out." America can only be destroyed from within or a catastrophic natural disaster at this point, and that's a fucking fact.

Murrica since WW2 only fought small countries and ran away fast when they saw the big guy coming

Just use the nukes. Nuclear winter is a meme and any population lost is absolutely worth it. Destroy industrial civilization and make sure the han menace is quarantined for all eternity, before the world is rulled by chink-jew hiveminds w/ everyone mentally and physically retarded because of iphones.

because the US would loose that war.
Its not your granpas US.
Its globo homo gay plex US.
You will be crushed by China.

I read this forever.China will not collapse because of its economic policy it will strive.
The US hasnt build a nuclear reactor in 40 years.
China builds nuclear reactors of the newest generation.
And that can be applied to anything.
rare earth minerals.
energy grid
roads
railways
and so on...

It would take too long to kill them all conventionally.

Simple: the US population is against it. You can't win a war you don't want to fight. On the other hand, the chinks are extremely patriotic, so they would have the upper hand in a defensive war from a morale point of view.
Secondly, China has nukes.

I would love to see the Americans getting bombed into nothingness.

But in reality it is a REALLY BAD idea to start a war between nuclear powers.

Because they are not so thrilled about living in a desolated wasteland?

Attached: F2-intro-nuke.png (1440x720, 619K)

Because large scale hot wars between global powers are no longer profitable. This was considered after the Great War and ultimately concluded after WW2.

Warren Buffet invested in such industry recently

>Because large scale hot wars between global powers are no longer profitable
this is the only accurate answer