DEGENERACY GENERAL

please explain to me how weed is not degenerate? it literally changes chemicals in your brain and causes the user to basically hallucinate and think things that arent actually happening. i was a daily dabber/smoker on and off for over 4 years and have been clean for over 2 months and was hands down the best decision i ever made in my life. it is looked down upon by nearly everyone that does not use it themselves and its use is forbidden for any job that pays higher than minimum wage. face it. weed is degenerate and you are only wasting your life by smoking it. think of all that money being wasted. think of how you cant eat, sleep, or engage in any activities without being stoned before you say its not degenerate.

Attached: RESPECT-THE-WEED.jpg (640x348, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09595230701247772
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is degenerate. cringy white people fell for the jewish nigger meme

I think OP must have smoked spice and got so fucked up he thought he was smoking weed

Almost puked when I saw the different lengths of the fingernails. The polish is ugly, too.

>daily smoker for over 4 years
>causes user to basically hallucinate

You really have no idea what you're talking about do ya virginlungs?

>weed
>hallucinate
fuck off and campaign for prohibition to come back, faggot.

Only weak-minded idiots with no self-control, willpower or motivation complain about weed. There is literally nothing wrong with ingesting a plant that actively fights cancer cells as long as you don't become a bugman basedboy watching cartoons and eating cereal for dinner in the process.

t. business owner and practising lawyer of over 5 years who is a daily smoker

>Only weak-minded idiots with no self-control, willpower or motivation smoke weed.
ftfy, degenerate junkie faggot scum

Nice flag faggot

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09595230701247772

>This study aimed to investigate the relationship between cannabis and cognitive function in a sample of adolescents with a continuum of cannabis use, taking into account additional predictor variables (psychiatric functioning, general functioning, demographics and other drug use).
>Adolescents who were regular cannabis users (more than once a week) had a significantly poorer performance on four measures of cognitive function reflecting attention, spatial working memory and learning. Cannabis use remained an independent predictor of performance on the working memory and strategy measures after additional predictor variables were included in a multivariate regression analysis. The results suggest that aspects of adolescent cognitive function are independently related to the frequency of cannabis use beyond acute intoxication.

pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.full

>Persistent cannabis users show neuropsychological decline from childhood to midlife
>1,037 individuals followed from birth to age 38 y. Cannabis use was ascertained at ages 18, 21, 26, 32, and 38 y. Neuropsychological testing was conducted at age 13 y, before initiation of cannabis use, and again at age 38 y, after a pattern of persistent cannabis use had developed. Persistent cannabis use was associated with neuropsychological decline broadly across domains of functioning, even after controlling for years of education. Informants also reported noticing more cognitive problems for persistent cannabis users. Impairment was concentrated among adolescent-onset cannabis users, with more persistent use associated with greater decline. Cessation of cannabis use did not fully restore neuropsychological functioning among adolescent-onset users.

Yet nu-pol is overwhelmingly in favor of it, as is evident from viewing most threads on the matter. I can only attribute this trend to the influx of Kekistanis following Trump's election.

Anything can be degenerate in excess.
Food, sex, substances, etc.
Like Aristotle said "Excellence is a habit."
I think degeneracy is a habit.
You can smoke but maintain balance in your life, once something gets the upper hand on you it's time to reevaluate things.

>had a significantly poorer performance on four measures of cognitive function reflecting attention, spatial working memory and learning.

only degenerate mutts & shills will defend this

its fun and better for you than alcohol

The only thing weed is guaranteed to do is make me go the fuck to bed.
7-8 hours later I'm awake and full of energy.
What sort of nigger tier job has random drug testing? I mean I can see something like ATC having it but what other super high responsibility jobs have random tests?

Of the 13 posts in this thread, 5 are made by potheads. The amount of weed smokers is so unnaturally large that I'm starting to believe that every Anglo-American between the ages of 15 and 35 is a user.

I smoke weed and i made $90k last year at 25 years old. Problem?

It's pretty bad...safe on occasion like alcohol

im hispanic and im just saying i have a lot of experience with weed and its the least dangerous drug out there. Safer than alcohol and cigarettes and much much safer than the perscription pills everyones on (especially white people) now days.

let us say for the moment it is degenerate...all that means is we urge kids to not do it. it doesn't mean you get to murder people for having more fun than you.

Is every single Anglo on planet earth a degenerate subhuman pothead? I'm not even memeing, I'm actually concerned because it appears that even on Jow Forums of all places one would be hard pressed to find one who is not.

haven't smoked or ingested weed once because i'm a lame anti-social nerd, you fat faggot med

plenty of good jobs have them. any gov. job with high levels of responsibility.

Weed mellows me out so that I can function in a world full of degerates. Otherwise I'm an uptight raging maniac who has anger issues.

Meanwhile 42% of Americans smoke Marijuana regularly. Could this be an explanation for their nation's stupidity?

>Weed mellows me out so that I can function in a world full of degerates. Otherwise I'm an uptight raging maniac who has anger issues.
>needs nigger culture to tolerate nigger culture.
>degerates

i would be more concerned about your mental faculties in other areas user.
"smoke yourself retarded" isn't a meme.

>please explain to me how weed is not degenerate?
it is, it's just that a lot of stoners have so much cognitive dissonance, because of their dependence, that they can't admit it. Same with smoking

>it literally changes chemicals in your brain and causes the user to basically hallucinate and think things that arent actually happening
also causes paranoia, depression and schizophrenia

>it is looked down upon by nearly everyone that does not use it themselves and its use is forbidden for any job that pays higher than minimum wage.
probably because frequent users are dumbed down to a point where they are incapable of forming complex thought

>weed is degenerate and you are only wasting your life by smoking it.
breaks my heart every time I meet my friends who are hardcore stoners. I'm extremely glad I quit

you will be back at it in a month, I bet it feels good to take a break though.

>guzzles liquor
>dies

>gets stoned
>eats pizza

Make alcohol illegal! Let´s give hard-working mafia even more money!

Attached: drug harm.png (858x583, 141K)

Cannabis does not cause delusions or hallucinations. It can cause "percieved harm" which is most likely a consequence of its black market origin and illegality, coupled with years of misinfo from DARE type hysteria. It's one of the safest drugs you can use.

WEED DOESNT FIGHT CANCER CELLS
IT RELIVES SYMPTOMS OF CANCER
WEED
DOESNT
KILL
CANCER
FUCKING RETARD, GOD DAMN!!!

I don't really know what's worse. The irritating faggots with no self control who take drugs, the irritating faggots with no self control who don't take drugs, or the irritating "reformed" faggots with no self control like yourself who quit. Low willed cunts everywhere reeking of desperation and decrepit lifestyles.
Nearly finished my Pokedrug challenge of trying them all. The amount of fuss on either side of the fence is hilarious, but then, half you fuckers can't stop eating yourselves to death or commit to a decent diet/exercise regime. Want to know the real scoop? There is nothing I've tried yet where the high or comdown has come close to the feeling of falling in or out of love. Psychedelics are fun and interesting, but the mental state, clarity and philosophical realizations (less the visuals) can all be achieved through sober thought and study. I've never been stupid enough to consecutively do any one drug enough to become addicted, though I've seen it first hand all to many times. So yeah, be careful out there, but whatever you choose, try not to be a raging faggot.

t. High functioning degenerate.

Attached: 1524998274417.jpg (300x199, 11K)

OP you sound like a fucking degenerate yourself. You couldn't do basic things without being stoned?
KYS

Hash oil has been known to reduce the size of tumors in people with certain types of stomach cancers.
This study has been blown up to simply state " WEED CURES CANCER DUDE!".
When it is in fact, a very specific case, and a concentrated oil, and ingested instead of smoked.

Weed being cool and helpful is our time’s biggest popular delusion. It can activate dormant anxiety and schizophrenia. People in the future will look back and realize that we were mostly doped out of our minds.

I smoke every day
I also have a shredded athletic physique from dedicated weightlifting, a degree, and a job
Is that really so degenerate? I just want to relax with my free time, puffing some ganja, snacking on sharp cheddar and grapes

>being this much of a weak faggot who gets addicted to pot like it's opium

>it literally changes chemicals in your brain and causes the user to basically hallucinate

stopped right there. it's time to go to bed mr sessions

It is degenerate, especially the habitual usage of it. Even more so, considering what kind of market you are contributing to where it's illegal. But, honestly, so is alcohol, coffee, tobacco and processed sugar. I don't think that access to it should be controlled for people over 18 years, because those people are capable of making their own decisions, and that includes bad ones. But I would recommend to everyone to not consume those substances.

it is very "redpill" to be able to decide what you put in your body.
Also regardless of what you decide to put in your body it is your actions that decide if you are degenerate or not. If you're the type who puts smoking weed above getting ahead in life, then you are a degenerate. If you are able to get a good job while smoking weed, then more power to you.
I used to smoke weed. I stopped so I could join the military. Since I have gotten out of the military I have kept getting jobs that drug test so I keep not smoking weed. I am okay with this.

In terms of degenerateness, its far less than alcohol. Daily use is degenerate but some people self-medicate on it because of other psychological issues.

I make 6 figures and smoke every night.

>I make 6 figures

let me guess
>000000$

How was heroin, potato drug senpai?

I am a dirty weekend stoner.

I stopped smoking for 2 years now after being arrested (from being a daily dabber/1-2gram flower smoker)
I'm making a lot more money now but I'm so unhappy and can't relax
I think I'm going to get back into smoking soon

quality banter

I wonder if it’s the money making that’s making you unhappy?

>A thread aimed at weed smokers attracts the opinions of weed smokers
What a fucking sperg

Weed, like all drugs, is degenerate. If in doubt just remember that if niggers do it, it’s most likely degenerate as fuck, and completely beneath the proud white man

Try again Hungary, multiply that by 26.

Attached: 4BD5338C-E659-48B5-A5A0-D073D435FF4E.jpg (750x691, 90K)

>causes the user to hallucinate

Have you ever hallucinated before? try some dmt OP then tell me if you think weed makes you hallucinate

ITT

Fags. Your brain IS drugs

>Try again Hungary, multiply that by 26.
000000*26 = 0

kek till this point, I thought the US education meme was just that, a MEME

Don't smoke, but I did bring back edibles from my trip out west. It's pretty fun but you need a whole day to enjoy it. The best thing about eating weed instead of smoking it is how your perception of time slows down. Not like slo-mo from Dredd, but where you'll look at the clock, go do shit for a half hour and look at the clock again and it's only been 1-2 minutes.

The only reason I feel comfortable doing this though is because I'm getting paid all through the summer but I am off this entire time, and I'm already out so I'm back to the regular schedule.

Biggest downside I noticed was the insane hunger. I probably consumed about 4000-5000 calories on days I was high and ate to the point my stomach was aching. Good for skeletons who are trying to bulk, not so good for fatties trying to cut.

completely agree, I was on an incredible political path in college, started smoking and it turned me into a fucking piece of shit.

I should be grateful in a way, I was a liberal then, now that I'm clean and making the most of my days I can put my full effort towards the cause.

100% confirmed the DEA kept it illegal ruining peoples lives in the process for no reason other than money and job security. Tried to silence their spokesperson spilling the beans with a 30k monthly lifetime payment for her to shut up to which she refused. Although all of this was fairly well shoved under the rug, it was the catalyst that sparked legalization in Colorado.

Redpilled my ass, bunch of boot licking faggots playing identity politics and screeching when presented with fact or ounce of logic.

you're not living up to your full potential friend. You need to quit and start making the most of your evening time. Relax when you're retired.

You’re too stupid to insult

While we're on the subject of drugs, I've been reading a lot of right wing traditionalist material. It's constant reference to metaphysics has got me wondering about the use of drugs like lsd from a right wing standpoint. The only people I hear ramble on about lsd are left wing hippies so I'm curious what people of the before mentioned sort would think of that type of drug and the experience it brings. I've never done it btw.

Attached: 1529792309398m.jpg (439x1024, 75K)

> it literally changes chemicals in your brain and causes the user to basically hallucinate and think things that arent actually happening.
You either aren't smoking pot, have severe mental health issues, or some combination of the both. Please go see a Jewish psychologist

It's so degenerate that the dumb white people fell for the jewish nigger meme before they even came in contact with jewish people.

Attached: high-cbd-oil-uk-legal-from-endoca.com_-1024x576.png (1024x576, 699K)

Non-minimum wage user here. I smoke everyday after work. OP BTFO

Attached: this-is-bait.jpg (255x255, 14K)

Guess we all better go back to taking opioid pills so the Jews can kill of another young generation of white children so they can line their pockets.

the fuck burger, not our problem if you cant controll your own vices you fucking animal, i cant imagine anything more relaxing than some weed after a long day of productive work
Since you cant handle a little weed I imagine you must be a raging alcoholic as well right?
the state of this manchild

>degenerate
says the kekistani

> Do shrooms for the fist time p. cubensis
> Life changing experience

> Do LSD in a night club
> ohgod.jpeg

Set and setting are crucial in regard to psychs and I believe they are an important part of human development.

i agree with this antileaf

as the antileaf said it, det and setting is very important.
shrooms and lsd helped me a lot, specially to settle down the dust after my first redpills

All drugs should be legal, but crimes associated with drugs should have heavy sentences. People have the right to be a degenerate junkie in this society, but if they dare lose their composure, their druggy ass will be locked up for a long time. The war on drugs is a war that cannot be won.

Hurr durr Muh caffeine is evil better not take Tylenol! Better stop doing things that release serotonin and dopamine. Please kill yourself you no iq faggot

>causes the user to basically hallucinate
memes

>insulting others for using weed to help them socialize
When was the last time you socialized, OP?

Two choices in life for me.
1: Go through my day unable to focus due to hyperactivity.
2:Smoke weed and be able to focus.
Third choice is ask the doctor to zombify me with Ritalin, which is the same as choice 2.
Imagine having a decent mind, one that is incisive and capable, and yet it runs too hot like a PC thats badly optimised for the content its running.
Imagine having to smoke weed every day and not really enjoying it, its literally a medication.
Imagine smoking enough weed to kill a bull elephant each morning and NOT even getting high because you started so hyper that it just brings you down to the level of a normal person.
Normal folk shouldnt smoke weed, it sinks them so low energetically. But for a hyper person like me, it allows me to study, to sit stil and read, to be calm with the kids, to perform a single task instead of trying to mentally juggle 20 at the same time, lets me keep my temper, unlocks my ability to speak slowly and precisely.
The many unpleasant side effects, still do not outweigh the benefits to me.
Cancer medication isn't good for you either, unless you have cancer.

Attached: 1522445237864.png (500x500, 33K)

The fact that they would rather provide you with pharmaceutical grade meth rather than just let you smoke weed should be the only red pill anyone needs to realize the government doesn't give a fuck about your welfare, safety, or anyone else that your actions influence, no they just bend the knee to whoever is stuffing their wallet.

I've smoked weed for 20 years and honestly can't list a single negative thing resulting from it. I just had to get my lungs examined for my work and was told I have 0 signs of damage from smoke inhalation. On the flipside i've went on a handful of Ritalin binges in my time. By day 4 I haven't slept in 96 hours, shitting bile and qualified fat, 40 of those hours I spent beating my dick raw, I've ate all of 2 inches of a sandwich in 4 days and resemble a concentration camp escapee, my jaw is so sore i can hardly open my mouth, and it takes 800mg of ibuprophen to even stand up due to my muscles starting to deteriorate.

Same weak tired argument against ssris "IT PERMANENTLY CHANGES YOUR BRAIN CHEMISTRY!" well yeah, that's kinda the point. My current chemistry sucks

>please explain to me how weed is not degenerate?
it's in the bible you nigger

>its use is forbidden for any job that pays higher than minimum wage.
I build weapons in the defense industry, smoking is allowed at my firm Raytheon

Me and unironically me!

Healthy people using cannabis is degenerate, just like healthy people using opiates is degenerate.

I'm not sure I buy the whole "weed totally kills cancer and cures everything else too" shit either. But I'm okay with it being used as a palliative treatment for people suffering from conditions that current medical art can't alleviate. e.g. smoking a few joints a day is less degenerate than leaving your kids fatherless because your treatment-resistent PTSD drove you to suicide.

weed is 100% degenerate

Attached: 1522822708847.jpg (1625x1532, 915K)

I'm sorry Boris, you're gonna have to stop deep-throating that stoli bottle, couldn't make a would of what you said.