ITS HAPPENING!!!

TRUMP THREATENING TO PULL OUT OF NATO.

Attached: Habbening5.jpg (568x960, 113K)

>Stein
Gradually, I began to hate them.

> USA leaves NATO
> Russia joins NATO
> Just according to keikaku...

Attached: puhelinsoitto2.jpg (850x566, 73K)

Reading Putin's notes there, I see.

yes!!

It doesn't matter faggots USA GOLDEN AGE is upon us.

Attached: 1531317050158888998345.png (1570x872, 356K)

Does anyone need more confirmation he's a Russian plant?

Fuck them. Let them go to China for protection if they can't pay 2%

Who cares at this point? This American clown bullshit, its all so tiresome now.

It's known. Only people claiming he isn't are paid in ruples and work 16hour shifts at the troll farm

I don't get it. Why would NATO even need America? Isn't everyone supposed to be contributing equally? Isn't that what the original plan was?

Attached: 1502454642449.jpg (608x608, 59K)

It is the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. 56% mutts shouldn't be in there anyway.

Let's ask Russia and Ukraine and Belarus to join. Those countries deserve to be in there.

Oh and let us throw out Turkey and Greece, those idiots should never have been in there anyway - I mean, they aren't even close to the Atlantic.

Attached: russian-eu.jpg (650x607, 192K)

You'd think that.

Attached: 160415172159-nato-gdp-1-780x439.jpg (780x439, 62K)

it‘s just an empty threat.
But even if not, NATO is perfectly capable of defending itself from any other Threat in the world without America.

Perhaps the breakup of NATO will finally cause a revival of diverse Armaments and Munitions, it‘s fucking boring if 3/4ths of the Worlds militaries use the same bland garbage hardware.

>Let them go to China for protection if they can't pay 2%

We have better diplomatic, trade and business relationships with China at the moment anyway. The Chinese at least try to cooperate. America? You idiots do not want to even negotiate on anything. Why should we even talk to you at this stage?

i..i'll call him a russian agent!
now I've got him

Attached: 1408543297950.png (633x758, 29K)

NATO is just Americas Warsaw Pact

The feeling is mutual
I rather NATO just end.
Let Europe depend itself, all our alliance does is foster a sense of dependence.

Poland should just acquire nuclear weapons and then it would never need to fear Russia again.

This, read it twice then read it again. Europe is utterly fucked. The millennial generation has no interest in the old alliances, they're selfish and want things for themselves, and they'll be the majority voting bloc until 2070. The world is on its own.

No, not equally. According to relative economy size. Even then, countries aren't contributing what they are supposed to be contributing, though.

America 'needs' NATO if it wants an effective defence against Russia, we could just let Russia nuke you if you pull out and you'd have to deal with missiles reaching Washington in 30 minutes.

Trump really is a fucking retard.

Fucken knew it well before he was elected.. so did his voters.

Can any liberal explain why NATO is worth it aside from "muh russia"?

Europeans are so stupid that they think China or Russia will bail them out, when Israel has Russia by the balls and China's superpower-status manifesting in "investments abroad" are just their best people bailing the fuck out of a tanking system that has no hope to succeed. Abandon all hope.

>Let Europe depend itself,
You mean like RIGHT NOW? It is not like you are defending anyone here. You are just starting senseless wars, then asking us to contribute to this shit.

Better to let you go off and fuck up some Paki shithole yourself. We don't need these cowboy adventures here. If some Ahmed wants to shag his sheep in a desolate mountain village on the Hindukush, why should we forbid that?

And Russia would do this why?

>Poland should just acquire nuclear weapons

Attached: NODDING POLAND YES ANIMATED GIF POLANDBALL.gif (320x240, 122K)

Then why doesn't your fucking government tell us to fuck off then?
Your country is like a bitch that acts kind in front of you, but then shittalks you behind your back

Wow! No fucking shit, retard.

This map is quite wrong these days.

>America 'needs' NATO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

Attached: 1408774135917.jpg (429x512, 51K)

You're going to keep Russia from nuking us? A bunch of gunless faggots afraid of kitchen knives.

You can't even keep your own daughters from being raped.

>Demands Europe to spend more on defence against Russia
>That makes him Putin's puppet

Attached: 1504815360173.jpg (600x800, 52K)

Considering they're the only foreign power to invade and capture territory recently I'd say that's good enough.

there gotta be another goal. General Mattis wouldn't allow such a thing IF there is something else going on.

Kek bongs btfo

Lol enjoy your poisoned food and housefire-tier appliances from the insectoids.

As usually, totally moronic and short sighted. What the USA gains (that gets conveniently non-mentioned) by spending that much and "defending" EU is, that as a superpower the USA need that. Let's say Nato gets dismantled, USA forces leave Europe and the EU weakens. Russia gains more influence and starts placing military bases in Europe. Far fetched, I know, but entirely plausible. Not all of a sudden this becomes an US security issue.

Too many threats lately, is he pulling out or not?

I'd say it's just Trump talking out of his ass and nobody will take it seriously.

Its all part of Putins master plan to build up EUs military

Attached: 1500093592413.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

AHAHAHA imagine living in a country where it's illegal to ask Moslems to not rape all the teenage girls in your community, but you still think Russia is a threat.

Imagine living in a country where you get thrown in jail for posting memes but you're afraid of Russia.

>America 'needs' NATO if it wants an effective defence against Russia, we could just let Russia nuke you if you pull out and you'd have to deal with missiles reaching Washington in 30 minutes.
>the country led by trannies and sodomites that doesn't allows grown men to own spoons defending the country that has nukes

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Attached: Uk+yes_456802_6629025.png (1200x600, 102K)

Its all just part of a deal makers hustle. Talk big, ask for 10x more than what you’re willing to settle for, and never be afraid to walk away from the table.

Trump may say things but he actually follows thru with them.

I don't think he won't take US out of NATO but he will push members to leave.

But to what end? Why? I am really curious to know what Trump is up to.

good, nato is irrelevant. might as well bring back all our troops in europe too

We'll give you a call if any anime tiddies become a national threat.

Attached: 6bfeb05a31bc3ce8fcb1a1dd2380037533d85653efc5fa8642bc6b39fd8a63ce.jpg (502x494, 47K)

>You idiots do not want to even negotiate on anything.
how can you be this blind? that's what this is, a negotiation.
>YOU HAVE HIGHER TRADE BARRIERS AND TARIFFS!!!
>YOU PAY MUCH LESS FOR NATO PROTECTION THAN YOU SHOULD!!!
>YOU BUY GAS FROM YOUR SUPPOSED WORST ENEMY!!!
>YOU ARE THE ONES NOT BEING FAIR!!!

Attached: just do it.jpg (190x265, 5K)

"muh Russia"
c'mon JIDF
we're getting bored
please think of new stories

You know what's a real threat... The burgeoning nuclear capable caliphate's such as France, the UK and Germany.

>it's happening, just like last year when he made the same threats!

Attached: 1507350949972.png (502x427, 258K)

>you'd have to deal with missiles reaching Washington in 30 minutes

Attached: 1518555318779.jpg (362x314, 24K)

I guess one can argue that Trump is throwing all this at once so they have they choose the battles to fight and which to surrender.

I demand to see the manager! I ordered the two hundred million dead Amalekite combo and all I got was some lousy low level local conflict! What's the use of having all these trillions if ya can't even engage in your innocent hobby of genocide-by-proxy? It's Populism gone mad!

>the world is on its own
Not entirely, just the ones that were too stupid to see the writing on the wall.. so most of them.

At least be coherent.

((((((Stein)))))

Not only that one can't even raise their right hand without facing prison time

>We have better diplomatic, trade and business relationships with China at the moment anyway.

Because you're backed by the strongest military in the history of humanity.

Now turn off easy-mode and negotiate with the everyone.

Good luck.

And I mean that literally. Good luck. I'm praying for you. Spaz out and go ape shit again.

Let europe go to the strongest....tons of ocean between us.

germany is not nuclear capable you retard

Trump is great! (((EU))) & (((NATO))) down! Mark back just like in my childhood. We won already.

Attached: noice.gif (450x360, 1019K)

shill confirmation

Attached: mark.jpg (700x344, 92K)

>If some Ahmed wants to shag his sheep in a desolate mountain village on the Hindukush,

Or your daughter on a Berlin sidewalk?

>Why would NATO even need America
We are nato. Only issue is that once we go the EU builds it's army and the Europeans get a roaming army that enforces the governing body's will in member nations.

imagine being this butthurt

Attached: A0643DF4-5795-408B-AAEF-DF0FA7B4BB32.jpg (2729x1801, 719K)

Attached: newm.jpg (1270x1672, 453K)

It's not that we're fond of your presence, it's just that you pay more to keep your power while we LARP as disarmed reformed nazis.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-12 at 12.11.16 PM.png (812x707, 519K)

Enjoy full cultural disintegration while we become the dominant super power for the next 100 years.

Doesn't matter if there is an ocean between. The point is that Russia would then have easy access to both oceans.

lol, yeah what would America do if we didn't have the mighty British missile defense system to protect us from all those Russian nukes. I think you're a little confused about who needs who to defend them against Russia, Ahmed.

>Considering they're the only foreign power to invade and capture territory recently I'd say that's good enough.
didn't the crimea vote for independence and to join russia?

>buys 70% of gas from Russia
>totally not Putins puppet

Trump has the upper hand, over 2/3rds of the NATO budget is paid by America, and the EU exports more to America than vice versa
it's a no brainer, what is wrong with these idiots? enjoy your car tariffs germany

Hes bluffing. NATO is American occupation forces in Europe. Any president that tries to do something like this will get JFK'd.
He says that in order to spread panic in Baltics who've been indoctrinated to believe that Russians will invade at any minute. So they will beg and threaten Germany into exiting North Stream 2 deal. That will harm Russia and EU both(first is a political rival and the second one is economical) and US will be able to force everyone to buy their own expensive gas.

I hope they do leave, let them burn their bridges with us. Let them become a xenophobic closed nation. They will destroy themselves and in their hour of need we will remember.

You know your country could actually be ya know.... a country? You don't have to ride Americas coat tails forever because you're all incompetent.

Trump confirmed a literal hero sent from God

Attached: 6018A1C3-5DB3-4E0F-9422-34662A86E2A5.jpg (750x420, 280K)

>America 'needs' NATO if it wants an effective defence against Russia, we could just let Russia nuke you if you pull out and you'd have to deal with missiles reaching Washington in 30 minutes

Attached: lowqualitylaugh.jpg (165x115, 6K)

Attached: 1469395678681.png (327x316, 165K)

You see, the problem was not Russia, it was the Soviets.
NATO was not set up to defend against cheap vodka and depressing classical literature, it was set up to protect against the imminent threat of a hostile USSR invading and quickly conquering every single European country, and creating 30 or so different GDRs. However, this threat does not exist anymore, the only existential threat to European peoples at the moment is population displacement via mass migration. All of the NATO countries, minus Turkey, face this problem. So, why do we not stop replacing ourselves with retarded 3rd world debt slaves? This is because we are not doing this to ourselves, but because it is being done to us by an oligarchical Jewish upper class, that must be defeated.

Attached: adolf and karen.jpg (500x699, 140K)

Shut up iraqi humans are talking

That picture ignores the demographic catastrophe in USA. Whites will be a minority within the next 20 years in murrica.

We mainain a massive navy so as to make sure your post is not true

100% correct

Germany is so stubborn that they'd rather kill all of their country men than admit America was right. And you wish he would get JFK'd, if he did it would be Civil War 2, The Electric Boogaloo. Globalists would be getting murdered every day of the week. The Age of the Rope would come.

Fuck me now I kinda want Trump to get blasted....

>Let them become a xenophobic closed nation.

Is this real?
I don't know what's irony and what's a coherent political position on the global stage anymore.

You think we pay more into NATO than others because we're just nice guys? We do it because it is in our strategic interest.

Did you're Police ever stop the mean public from attacking the nice Muslims that are training your children to be sex slaves? Gosh I hope so, wouldn't want any immigrants feelings to get hurt.

Why don't you then start paying less?

>We do it because it was in our strategic interest 70 years ago

ftfy

America could literally defeat the entire rest of the world in a war at this point in history. We don't need Europe for shit.

Promises made, PROMISES KEPT! HE WILL PULL US OUT OF NATO AND NO ONE ELSE EVER AGAIN WILL RIDE AMERICAS COAT TAILS TO POWER AND SUCCESS! FUCK JEWS! 1488

It's not that we have a choice, you know that Trump is just posturing. You can't afford your hegemonial status and now he's framing it as if we're the bad guys who don't pay enough. We gave away a lot of priviliges for NATO, diminishing US power and dissolution of NATO will make us stronger in the long run.

Yet Germany is buying billions of dollars worth of oil from Russia.

Attached: 1531110949868.jpg (403x394, 71K)

haven't you been paying attention? the whole point of the thread is that we're about to be paying a lot less.

>thinking it would take Germany more than a few weeks to build something they invented 70 years ago.
LoL

Atleast we wont be fighting russians and getting invaded from the Muslims. You will have to also deal with an economic collapse. The USA isnt baby sitting anymore.

>diminishing US power and dissolution of NATO will make us stronger in the long run.

So why are you so fucking butthurt about it then lol?