Even germans hate croats

it's beyond amazing that croats always consider it must be some "serb" posting when the thread is about
>serb croatian unity
>germans hate croatia

how delusional and full of hate can a nation be? I'm a german and I really don't get it. the croat hatred is one of the biggest riddles I came across meeting the balkanic diaspora here in germany. it's unparalleled. it's all about croatia, hatred against serbs and muh catholicism.

Attached: HR.jpg (1200x1200, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uk-oW1OPR7I?t=53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> even germans hate croats
Germans hate themselves and croat sounds like kraut.

Croatians are Serbians that are rapebabies from Germanic tribes

it's even worse here in Switzerland.
They don't like croats and call them "jugos", but at the same time they go like "I hope France wins, le based black men XD"

>even germans hate croats
They don't you proxy posting piece of shit.

Fuck off and stop spamming threads you fucktard

>178434544
>178434544

Why should I hate croats? I never met one or know much about them.
Give me reasons I (as German) should start hating them.

neither of you are wrong
inb4 croatia imports a million brown people

>I'm a german
Diaspora Serbhist seething Croatia gets to play in the finals

Attached: 1531341796748.jpg (1008x1401, 114K)

slavs

I must be a serb, r-r-r-r-riiiight?

Germans don't hate Croats, they are too irrelavent to deserve emotion.
Germs don't even hate Russians
In fact we don't hate anybody besides maybe some mild anymosity towards the french and merifats

only a shitskin would think so, thankfully I have always had pleasant memories of Germans while in Croatia at my flat

Germans are untermenschen so it's no surprise you don't have some of the most basic human emotions like hate

habsburger bootlickers

Attached: 1518030040578.jpg (1440x1440, 131K)

No one here hates Croats. You are probably a Serb.

Why would anyone hate Croats?
They commit less crime than any European nation and use social benefits even less then Germans

Attached: postenjaciTotal.jpg (644x1010, 200K)

yeah true, must be a serb, hahahahaha
>croats are slaves
>croatia is our colony
>croats rebel since we gave them "their" flag
>they don't comply
>still slavs

I'm a Serb and I'd rather Croatia wins WC than any of the mutt west euro subhuman countries. Only bad thing about it is that even in 1000 years when only Serbia and Croatia remain on the planet they still won't shut up about it

At least their team is not nigger bloated. Go Croatia.

Attached: equipe-de-france-foot.jpg (660x371, 104K)

German nationalists dont hate croats nor do they hate Serbs.

Attached: 920a42b850ccb2c1643776d9b058fcb5.jpg (830x467, 47K)

my neighbours were cheering for the ustase

Fuck off Mehmet, Croatia is a nice country.

ok Stefan

Go croatia

Attached: 1529187021231.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I'm a german with german friends. A group of ~40 people. Nationalists, true. But we 100% hate croats and consider them slav subhumans.

fpbp

Attached: 1531341626596.jpg (550x550, 50K)

hallo maroccanian "dutch" person. ficki ficki croat girls, ja?

Can confirm OP is serb

Well, Serbs did a lot of bad shit.

Attached: serb.jpg (720x405, 78K)

I love your delusion. You have no sense of reality whatsoeva. Croats live in permadenial. Freaggin' hilarious.

Seriously, the only reason to hate Croatia that much is that you're a Serb.

Attached: serbien muss sterbien.jpg (600x394, 88K)

Fuck off, sergej. Croats are top tier

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: ZDmbAx+5) 07/12/18(Thu)13:04:57 No.178438302▶
>File: 920a42b850ccb2c1643776d9b(...).jpg (47 KB, 830x467)
> (OP)
>German nationalists dont hate croats nor do they hate Serbs.
Hitler hated serbs you fucking idiot. He knew they are russian gypsies.

>Germans hate croats
No, only Turkroaches like you hate our based white people

holy fucking newfaggotry

I only started hating them (not really) when I noticed they are cuckholds like Germans. Still hope the cuck rises against the bull and wins the Worldcup

hello black baguette

people itt really makes you think

I don't. They actually have Croatian players in their fucking team, instead of buying a bunch of Niggers from Africa, like England or France. I hope they win.

That's the best thing we did though, what are you talking about?

based frenchman is based

Attached: NYC506651.jpg (377x500, 71K)

Nice VPN bong

Attached: Coming Home.jpg (588x1012, 145K)

we don't you fucking piece of Gekröse

t. serbian diaspora who left his country because of how big of a shithole it is

>Stuck between the Ottoman empire and the Habsburg Empire as a tiny Kingdom

Oh gee, let's just autistically insist on our independance even though it would have totally destroyed our country because there's no way we can rival two major empires at the same time. At least we sided and faught with the defenders of Europe and played our part in stopping the Ottoman invasion.

Attached: Nikola Šubić Zrinski.png (778x484, 437K)

Germans fear anything superior.

you are just a fucking shill pretending to be a nationalist, i bet you are either antifa or a turk roach

Attached: 1512476596761.jpg (600x573, 76K)

This white on white infighting lead to our demise.
It has to stop.
No infighting any more.

Attached: 1522578559544.jpg (256x376, 8K)

OMG,

that is outrageous, 40 people consider us subhumans. I'm concerned about our world reputation.

Hopefully you have some points on how we can improve ourself? Or we are just dead-weight that needs to be removed?

>All this Muhammed and nigger countries making fun of us

Ah yes, truly now that Cro is in the WC final even the memes have been globalized. This is the price of success.

(((I'm German)))

>Germans hate Croats

Attached: E6F25BBD-715C-47EC-90B1-635521355B44.png (800x764, 225K)

Are biggest issue is ourselves, if we get over that they'll swim over the pacific as fast as they can

It's jewish shills, croatbros. Every time a country opposes the "globalists" or does a good thing like the polish nationalist march or Italians banning immigrant ships, Jewish shills appear and start shilling hard against them. It's most likely JIDF (hasbara) or some Shareblue shills.

We know bro and I'll hope you'll remove niglets on sunday.

Attached: img.png (1046x1182, 2.28M)

Well, we all got fucked in the ass after the Yugoslav Civil War has ended and now we, once a perfectly stable union of Southern Slavs, want to slit each other's throats, because Serbs did this, Serbs did that. And Albania uses that to rip out a piece of land, so they can become the ''Great Albania''. Fucking goatfuckers.

Thank you based Hungarybro. Daily reminder that North Croats and Hungarians cluster together genetically. I think we should aim to disregard any bad blood between us and cooperate from this point onwards. Greetings from Baranja.

Attached: geni.png (951x606, 447K)

Nah croats are bro tier and their food is delicious.
Numale germans probably hate them because they are proud of their country and they can't let le ebil nazis rise again.

We're in a fucking great position now, since half of the world thinks we need to be bombed to an oblivion.

true words mate
how to make it happen?

hard to tell sometimes when the leftscum is raiding Jow Forums with their devide bait here

where is croatia located? near sizilia?

heard they are all inbred with gypsis

Germans do not hate Croats, you fucking dirty kike.

>inb4 croatia imports a million brown people

Fuck no!

I completely agree with you. Croatia is comfy as fuck.

I completely agree with you, bro.

Daily reminder that Croatia is the only completely white team left in the World Cup. Inb4 scared divide-and-conquer kike shills say "Hurr, Slavs aren't white! XD". Daily reminder that Croatia is /ourteam/. We need to give all of our meme-magic energy to Croatia this Sunday to ensure that Croatia wins the World Cup.

Attached: basedcroatia.jpg (800x800, 72K)

lol their flag is netherland with a chessboard

lame

lol they even got islam on their flag (moon worship)

and a hexagram (israel flag) kek

Attached: cucked country.png (799x832, 80K)

I've been rooting for Croatia this entire world cup. That match against Argentina was legendary and ever since that, Croatia is still standing strong. Now all they need to do is beat le croissant people and one of the Balkan countries finally wins the championship in football after many decades.

I actually believe that Croats did help Serbia a lot in the last years by blocking them from joining the EU.
That's why we see a strong orientation of Serbia, Greece and so on towards Russia and China.
We are culturally more oriented towards the East and Asia too so it's the right direction.
Europeans hate us anyway and will do so forever because we are Christian so let's keep separated.

But I still wish Croatia success in the finals!

The problem is, the Serbian President is a complete and utter imbecile. Most people consider him a dictator. We didn't elect him. He forcefully put himself as president and then started putting shitty leftist laws that we don't need. And he wants us to join the EU. I don't even know if we're ever gonna get another Tito again...

Look, he is very limited what he can do in the current geopolitical position.
I do notice that he does makes a lot of friends in Asia and the Middle East. That's the right way forward, the Europeans will never accept us except as slaves.
He can't anger the EU right now, he's just not in the position to do it.
They would flatten Beograd with their bombs if he got out of line like they threatened in the 90ties.

So upgraded serbs? I don't see a problem here.

Attached: 1527970600898.png (360x270, 173K)

Also we can't afford infighting. As long as he doesn't push homosexuality or other very dangerous ideologies I'd follow along.

That's mostly the problem with the European Union in general. It only exists as a puppet to the USA. Globalism is very real and we, as people, are completely powerless to stop it. Democracy my ass. Oh, also. Kosovo is completely and utterly fucked. And the worst thing is, The West supports Albania on their scummy actions. My country is fucked, there is no other way around it.

>inb4 What? Friendship with Muslims? You a Turk?
The Turks at least never came close to end us. WWI the Germans killed 40% of our population and 80% of all men. WWII was again a catastrophe.
They are the only one's who seriously tried to exterminate us again and again.

Ohhh, he pushes same sex marriage and transgenderism so much just to appeal to the leftist EU to get brownie points.

I agree.
Did you know that Ivan Zajc's "Nikola Šubić Zrinski" was being performed in 2016 at the Hungarian State Opera House?
Here's the press conference were the croatian ambassador to Hungary, Gordan Grlic Radman, speaks (@ +00:53 Min. reads a short passage in hungarian, continuing in english afterwards):

youtu.be/uk-oW1OPR7I?t=53s

Unfortunately I couldn't attend because I was moving but I wish there would be more guest performances like this.

Attached: img.jpg (700x464, 49K)

>>I don't even know if we're ever gonna get another Tito again...

That is a main problem. Looking for saviour. Not a single yacht sailing, cigarette smoking, caviar eating, bear hunting dickhead will do anything good for any one of us. We have to take care of us, help ourself and then help our neighbours. Neighbours in a literal way, to the family living next door to us.

Waiting for Godot, will make as only waiting. And while we are waiting we are standing in place.

You underestimate the will of Germans to impose themselves on all others and their desire to destroy us.
The Americans were actually not gonna recognise Croatia, they refused. It was the Germans who made it happen.

I completely agree with you, Based Serb. I want Croatia to beat the baguette-niggers to win the World Cup. If Croatia wins the World Cup, the positive implications of that are MASSIVE. It would be deeply inspiring to smaller countries, historically less successful football teams and more obscure football teams and would encourage these countries and teams even more than before to win the World Cup. It would mean that the winners of the World Cup are no longer those in the elite club of a few countries like Brazil, Germany, Argentina, etc. It would mean that the winners of the World Cup can STILL be unpredictable after so many decades. Please win the World Cup, Based Croatia! :)

Attached: coast.png (2000x1000, 958K)

Most muslims are a real enemy in this picture. And the EU was stupid enough to let them slowly take over. And actual sane countries like Poland, Italy and Hungary who know this and fight against it get scolded for their quote on quote ''Racism''

I doubt that is even possible. He can have a token lesbian as PM but more than symbolic things he can't change our views on the issue.
Imagine what how people in rural areas would treat open homosexuals or trans people.
It's impossible to see in Serbia what the Americans and Canadians are doing.

Yeah, nice words form Germans. That is only thing that we ever get from Germans.

When we needed guns, germans gave us nice world. Actual guns arrived from Russia.

>baranja
>slavonija
>>>croat
you have more bosnian blood than the bloody bosnians you filthy scum

They are not enemies in trade or in foreign policy. They are an enemy if they send people to live in our country.
No Muslim wants to stay in Serbia. The Germans want them.

you have to go back Abdul

friendly reminder that slavs are not white
and ethnic french are in fact white
stop rooting for the shitskins

Germans gave you fighter jets and tons of weapons. It's all documented.
Without that you'd have had to fight us with your dicks in your hands.
Classical attempt to sow conflict between allies. We will always support Russia no matter what.
Even if Russians are wrong and evil, we will support them.

I completely get why. Serbia is, obviously, not a first world country. No muslim would want to stay there. They aim for a bigger target.

Look how when the German politics changes it's suddenly we need to house the Muslims on the Balkans in camps.
They just don't give a fuck, we are not even in the EU and they believe they can just decide that we have to do it.

I seriously have a strong feeling that Civil War is gonna break out.

Croatians are pretty based, I like them. I hope they win.

You're a retard.

Omg our Mig-21 came from Germany. And in our country they sold us a story that actually Croatian pilots kidnaped jets and bravely brought them to Croatia. Those lying dickheads...

Explain, genuinely interested.

Attached: img.png (1200x1452, 94K)

Between whom? I don't see it happening in Serbia. Maybe Macedonia.
It only depends on our decision to be drawn in and help them.

>slav subhumans
educate yourself, slavs are aryan. Don't fall for jewish propaganda.

Attached: slavs.jpg (4000x2700, 1.51M)

i smell serbitch

The same Bosnians that are part of the same genetic cluster I just mentioned? Since when are they a seperate ethnicity? Kek, whatever Hrvoje. My entire family is blue-eyed and pale and we've been here for ages.