The white ethno atlantis project

Return home Atlantians. Too long have our white neighborhoods been invaded by brown skinned savages. We must leave to make our own truly niggerless and jewless society!!

Here is the solution it is no secret that niggers can't swim. So our streets in our Atlantic nation will be made of water meaning you have to swim to get to work, swim to get to the store, swim pretty much everwhere. Since niggers can't swim we don't have to worry about niggers mugging us on our way back home from a long day.

The white man is an amphibious species while the nigger is a land dwelling inferior species.

Anons of white european ancestry will you come to your rightful place Atlantians?

Attached: floatingCityTrimmed.jpg (1024x677, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slaV7S4I8lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you know it seems crazy, but it might work too!

Sounds like a nice place.

How about you build it first though.

We need ethnostate in Chernobyl. Toxic environment so people won't invade, and it matches our toxic ideology!

Attached: 4eaa536149.jpg (400x300, 17K)

you forgot the electro fence on the wall, bro.

Attached: fence.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Oh God I'm dying!!!

Attached: 1502501101634.jpg (720x480, 32K)

How is this going to solve your problem

Every great society needs an underclass of cheap disposable labor to do tasks your more skilled workers would be wasted doing. This is an economic nessesity or you enter into unsustainable boomtown economics

Your underclass of whites are going to act no better than your poor underclass of blacks

Jesus Christ the alt right is stupid

The humidity and salt water corrosion will be astounding.

I can design it I am a mechanical engineer but I'd need funding. Maybe if I pretended that was using garbage in the ocean to make it like nike pretended to use garbage to make shoes maybe i'll get it crowd funded.

Do you think an incel NEET who hasn’t worked a job above the fast food level to understand that?

No we don't

Attached: homepage-image1.png (510x295, 207K)

Bullshit, just kick the people out of europe.
Heres a deal:
Only amount allowed migrants are the amount of migrants from our countries in theirs.
So if there are only 20 british people in pakistan then only 20 pakistanis are allowed to stay in britain.
Very simple.

Attached: a46c86f3-9acd-4c42-91c3-156bb296d8a4_560_420.jpg (560x420, 44K)

Just saying...

What retard thinks it would be made of steel? I'd use stone or special composite bricks made of proprietary material inb4 how does rocks or bricks float google concrete canoes.

A robot to perform basic tasks in uneconomic. Even oil rigs and drill ships and cost hundreds of millions to build have Filipino servants to cook and clean that only earn 900 bucks a month. Robot maintainers will cost much more than that

What about landmass for farming?

>just kick the people out of europe.

Yes ... "deport" them

Attached: calm_and_steady.png (1015x1527, 529K)

we need to kick all the Portuguese out first,
Atlantis is the Azores islands
when the ocean level was lower during the ice age the mid Atlantic ocean ridge was revealed

Attached: atlantisrevealed.jpg (1800x1086, 151K)

It's not as if we've made permanent structures in the ocean already or anything...

Vertical farming

Attached: a6a1f5ac1a8fcf2101ae6d7606d73eaf.jpg (360x476, 51K)

Every building needs steel.
Corrosion from salt water and humidity doesn't just happen on metals though.

Wrong automation is coming for even your job.

T. Mechanical engineer woth concentration in robotics and automation

Great Idea. Wont work. You would need a military first. There is no way you would be allowed to leave the tax slave system, unless you could protect your interests.

Thing is, the powers that be will only misconstrue your sovereign ability to defend yourself as a threat to themselves and then send in the military full force.

Thats why the bricks are made from composite materials that don't corrode under water. I mean jesus man there are mountains under the water if you think a material that will not corrode under water does not exist you are literally helplessly retarded.

Yeah the powers that be is the biggest hurdle to overcome. But no harm in fantasizing.

interesting concept

Attached: Waterworld.jpg (1199x806, 191K)

Can you not be a schizo please? Thanks

Why wouldn't we just create a huge landfill? We can sell the idea as environmentalists.

>I mean jesus man there are mountains under the water
They corrode as well.
I think you might be retarded.

>Your underclass of whites are going to act no better than your poor underclass of blacks
Crime statistics say otherwise

Plastic doesn't corrode under water which is why i suggested a composite material moron.

White women would eventually ruin it.

>But no harm in fantasizing.

Absolutely no harm, user. It is good for you to fantasize, speculate, plan etc. Its a brain builder.

I actually put together a workable design in the mid 2000's, but when it occurred to me that it would work, it immediately occurred to me that it wouldnt be allowed to work.

I could even see them torpedoing it themselves and then saying "oh see that didnt work, told you it would sink...", in order to make an example of me.

But it is still a fun idea.

How do you bind those materials you fucking cretin?!

what you should ask yourself is how have they already made fucking landfills, retard.

>how have they already made fucking landfills
YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID.
I KNOOOOOOW HOW THEY DID IT.
YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND.

>all caps

Attached: 1531142597534.jpg (624x531, 413K)

Its a proprietary material

This is the best post ever!

I salute you

First of all it's going to be crazy expensive and those materials don't do so well when exposed to sun light and you have direct sunlight + sunlight reflected from the water.

Dolphins are made out of polymer/ceramic composites and they don't corrode in saltwater explain that meme flagger.

Think outside the box. Stop thinking of why it cant be done and just for a thought experiment., pretend that you have to get it done -gun to your head, how do you do it?

Kek should be our god and transhumanism our religion

Dolphins have a skin that renews itself, you no education dumb ass.
Take this: composites that do well in water are placed in water but they don't do well under sun light but you have WAVES so they will be exposed to sunlight.
There is a reason why beach houses are so expensive to maintain especially those on pylons or pontoons.
Same goes for boat/yacht maintenance but you guys seem totally clueless.

So what you're saying is we should develope a self repairing nano technology . or make it out of live dolphins.

people are always saying plastic never degrades int the ocean so just build it out of that

>a self repairing nano technology
>crazy expensive
Just build it on land and not close to sea water.
What about sea storms? Hm?!
Yea you guys are dumb ass hell.

Plastic actually does degrade in the ocean it just doesn't corrode since that is a specific type of chemical reaction that usually only affects metals and on rare occasion ceramic materials. But that is why I suggest a composite material.

Make huge empires that float on the clouds of Venus, and have death rays, lots of death rays and shit.
Let's go full tism!

>Anons of white european ancestry will you come to your rightful place Atlantians?
Yes, and pic related is the project I'm working on.

Attached: Home.jpg (818x573, 429K)

Plausible but more expensive than the ocean which provides a massive food source.

Maybe one day, man.

Maybe it can close up and go underwater durring a storm.

You guys need the money to afford to this stuff. Buy chainlink.

Aluminum Bronze and roman concrete are a good start as both are extremely resistant to sea water corrosion.

As far as composite materials go, phenolic resin based products are fucking amazing for marine use, assuming you can read and pick your materials correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=slaV7S4I8lw

First there is nothing that doesnt require maintenance.

Second, composite is a vague term. It doesnt need to be made from plastic composites. Can you think of another?

If you want to stay on plastics, can you think of a means by which to shield it from UV.

Sea storms -how do they work? How might we solve for that problem?

Keep the insults out of it. It is possible, i promise. Just because you cant figure it out, doesnt mean it cant be done.

>So our streets in our Atlantic nation will be made of water meaning you have to swim to get to work,
LMAO
>the most advanced civilisation humanity has ever seen
>technological achievments you couldn't even dream about
>no wars
>no famine
>no disease
>eternal peace
>flying cars
>you need to swim to work so niggers won't get into your ethnostate because even the most advanced civilisation can't think of another solution

Will we see CEOs with Armani Dresses swimming in the street?
friend, I'm dying

Atlantis is quasi-white, Hyperborea is our real home.

Attached: yggdrasil.png (1002x756, 397K)

implying any of you faggots will be allowed to even enter atlantis

It will be insanely expensive to build and even more to maintain.
I mean water constantly in motion against any of materials, just imagine the friction, and salt water friction is worse.
I'm 100% against it.
I mean water friction is what carved into granite and makes valleys.
>sea storms
Just a brutal force you'll have to deal directly with.
No way this is viable.
Even if you build it modular as giant ships it will still require enormous costs just to maintain.

how do you just piece random shit together so shamelessly lol

all that cucking must have softened up your brain sven

Attached: future.jpg (3032x3672, 3.65M)

I already did, and I contacted Jeff Bezos as well.

K.

>says hi

Attached: 498144115857.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1900, 349K)

Good sir, very wise move sir. Goodluk in ethnostates sir.

Attached: 1530329610725.gif (320x212, 1.08M)

Ok we'll build robots to maintain things. I mentioned bricks because I assumed they may be easier to replace or repair.

Btw robots will always be my solution because I'm an automation engineer. I did have a materials science clasa in university so I probably know more than you at least in that area.

I would just lock a metalurgist, a chemical engineer and a structural engineer in a room together and start filling it with water until they come up with a solution. If they don't they'll drown in a week.

Hi shark fin soup

> engineer
> MUTT engineer

in the trash you go

thats a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue

wall im impressed

Solid ideas. Cheers.

If can not swim you aren't white

yes in venice they all swim to get to work ...

fucking hilarious

Attached: support-this-post-21574988.png (500x386, 117K)

Ok well how many patents do you have chocolate hill nigger?

yes

>we'll build robots to maintain things
>expensive
>robots made of metal
>sea water vapors, damage metals
it goes oooon and ooon

MHD may reduce friction by creating a super cavity, but at the cost of high energy consumption.

Attached: MHD submarine drones.jpg (1484x1209, 53K)

Why do robots have to be made of metal? Also robots are not expensive to maintain if they were we wouldn't be replacing all our pedros in the shop with robots.

>Sewage water
Yup you eat what you produces

Yes they are expensive to maintain, just the personnel paycheck is a whole lot not to mention the parts.
Why metal in robots? Cause that's how they're made?!
>cost
You just made my point.
Look fellas yachts and houses on the beach are for the rich and there's a good reason for that.
I know they're pretty and get you tons of pussy but you need to pay, ok?!

Ok plants can live on cow shit or human shit it really doesn't make a difference plants still need soil.

Florida is so thicc

We'll subjugate the merpeople

> kelp & fish
Minor diatery adjustment

can confirm

alright listenw up faggotsr:

flags allowed in atlantis:

1. switzerland
2. germany
3. nordic countries
4. austria
5. italy

kill on sight by a minotaur in a fancy labyrinth:

everybody else

Can you think of a way to solve the sewage problem?

not gonna happen
nobody is going to build it primarily for europeans
we'd have a better chance of waiting for emigration to Mars

No on all fronts, despite the digits.

Oh come on man...revisit your statement and try again.

The only metal required is in the circuits whoch would be encased and never get wet. You don't need to make the rest of it with metal. The metal is only there to conduct electricity to send signals, but even then you could use something other than electricity to send signal. Heat, light , pressure etc can also be used to transfer information. If you had the means you could create a robot that uses water pressure through small tubes to send signals to do things. Electricity just happens to be the fastest and most reliable way we have now for transfering signals. And we wouldn't expose it to water in thefirst place. We have equipment that functions under water the only major issue we experienced with underwater robots is detecting and dealing with water currents.

could be used as a source for methane production, then when decomposed enough it could be used as fertilizer in food production!

If you were allowed in Atlantis because you're not a dipshit tier fail, you'd realize that there are many of europeans all over the world who had bad ass ancestors that were tied of european cucks and wanted to start their own shit.

Pretty sure those are the most useful ones, not some trash hillpeople that hide inside mountains. >Banished

> WRaTH
you are the lowest form of trash , dont tag me ever again you literal nordicuck

My state is five times bigger than your country btw.

Bingo!