Papa John said Nigger!

Oh my god i cant believe it. He really said nigger. Now his career is over.

Attached: he said nigger.png (597x728, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=pzza&oq=pzza&aqs=chrome..69i57.711j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What an absolutely niggardly thing for him to do!

who will be the next CEO to go for saying nigger?

Yes and today PZZA is up 11.84% as of 10:36 Eastern.

Probably because their pizza might actually become good with John fired.

I like to think it is because Wall St is as racist as it is pedosexual and they are rewarding John for hating niggers.

uh its good already. who else has the garlic butter dip for the crust? i bet even niggers love that shit.

so who recorded the audio?

it was a conference call. probably the company recorded it for their records.

>i bet even niggers love that shit.
beaners do

>niggers love it
>therefore good
Found a victim of DJ Rabbi

This but I'm not holding out hope. I honestly think Papa John's uses their recycled cardboard boxes to make the crust.

Attached: lordhelpson.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

And not a single (((media))) outlet reports on the fact that if merely saying an unkind word about a non white person gets a lighter skinned person to step down from major positions, "white" people have no real power in society. Those Jews that everyone pities have the power.

Papa Pewds

Attached: papa_pewds.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

It's fucked up that he was let go over a single word.
One fucking word - no actions, just something black people chimp the fuck out over.
NIggers man, niggers.

It would be funny if people found this story on WYMT on Facebook and said nigger a lot.

But that won’t happen.

nigggers? nah man its white poeple. its offended white people.

thats not what i said. I just said its good and niggers probably love it too.

I don't think you know what that word means.

I kind of hated him after he sold out and went back to sponsoring the Nigger Felon League.

>calls blacks niggers

>stock goes up 12%

google.com/search?q=pzza&oq=pzza&aqs=chrome..69i57.711j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>One fucking word - no actions, just something (((black people))) chimp the fuck out over.
Niggers didn't say a word.

When?

Why would he even say nigger on a conference call? Is this guy autistic? KEK!

XXXL if true

They asked him to role play and his first idea involved the word nigger kek

He complained that the KFC founder called blacks niggers and they don't care but keep badmouthing his brand for no particular reason. He didn't even call anyone nigger, just quoted someone to point out hypocrisy. It's been taken completely out of context.

>be in power
>drop the n-bomb
>be fucked for life
Pottery.

Right but you can not say Nigger on a company conference call. That is career suicide.

It's the fact they exist, and whites tiptoe so much around them, that's the issue.
If he wasn't fired, niggers would chimp the fuck out about waycism.
Niggers man, niggers.

Oh no, how will this billionaire survive?

LG1TOP7

If any of you guys want to get a Pizza; promo code

So you can't even say something like: "Calling a black person "nigger" is a terrible thing"?

I can't think of one other word that would draw the same response. According to this logic, "nigger" is bar none the most offensive and atrocious word in the word that shall not be pronounced under no circumstances. Unless blacks do it.

lel, I feel like America is engaged in a big nationwide game of "don't say the N word". Like it's a silly middle school game except people's careers and reputations are on the line.

Yep.
Yet they keep talking about 'white fragility'.
Last time I checked, nobody burned down the town because someone said cracka.