Are the wesboro bapist church /ourguys/?

Are the wesboro bapist church /ourguys/?

Attached: FRED-PHELPS.jpg (618x412, 55K)

HOLY BASED BOOMER

Attached: ABDF11C7-695F-48C1-8EE7-A304FF749195.jpg (1073x696, 253K)

No, they are jewish controlled opposition used to make Christians seem bad.

Kek

Put the sunglasses on too please

Attached: 1530745881606.jpg (250x229, 8K)

This. Plus they were a group of laws that made money off of suing people that attacked them at protests

Attached: D533B30F-1CA3-4BE8-B1E5-647728E2DD95.jpg (1073x696, 253K)

nice

Attached: 1530013446425.gif (250x231, 875K)

They were a lawsuit racket and cult.

you are jewish controlled opposition to discredit the idea of disproportionate nepotistic jewish power by autistic spergy accusations of "jewish controlled opposition" at every random group of retards

>make Christians seem bad
Christkikes do that themselves when they constantly get caught fucking little kids, sponsoring 3rd world immigration, scam old people out of their money and possessions, pretend to drink blood in church, etc etc.

Attached: 1530933297376.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

So... Jews?

Normally I would agree, but this bunch of retards in particular had a very peculiar sense of timing. They were the ugliest opposition to the homo issue that was lost shortly after their appearance.

ive watched documentaries and read up on these people - theyre genuine fundamentalist bible bashing zealots with no common sense aka retards

One of the daughters left and is now an athiest and pretty cute

Attached: MeganPhelpsRoper_2017S-embed.jpg (2880x1620, 1.76M)

No

Attached: opgh.jpg (181x203, 8K)

from one all consuming hegemonic extreme to its opposite - pc atheist materialism. frequently happens with people brought up like this
no thanks
i choose neither

you are jewish controlled opposition to call others jewish controlled opposition who are calling out jewish controlled opposition

Lol, BASED, now she can get fucked every which way and have two hundred partners before marrying some beta nerd. So glad she escaped that oppressive authoritarian Christian environment.

Attached: God hates Finland.jpg (480x360, 34K)

based and redpilled

you are jewish controlled opposition to call others jewish controlled opposition who are calling out jewish controlled opposition of others who are calling out jewish controlled opposition to discredit the idea of jewish controlled opposition when there isnt any

i can do this all day

>t. Jew

kek
also - jewish controlled opposition

Well, it's Protestantism. It is what it is. At least they're earnest and not afraid of the liberal menace.

It's worth pointing out though that homosexuality is not itself a sin. The sin is actually sodomy, i.e. homosexual acts. This is an important distinction. Think about it along the lines of having alcoholism and being an actual alcoholic.

>It's worth pointing out though that homosexuality is not itself a sin
Yes it is