Pol is now reddit. every thread i see is whore worship, muzzie worship...

pol is now reddit. every thread i see is whore worship, muzzie worship, muh based blacks and of course sjw politics being prasied to a point where communism isnt frowned upon

i want reddit to leave

Attached: bert.png (1020x763, 228K)

Then leave, fag.

Who the fuck are you to compare pol to reddit bitchboy?

fuck off, OP is right, you are nothing but a bunch of cucks

im cute

Jow Forums has been compromised for a while now friend. There's better soap boxes out there to stand on.

Twitter has this board paralyzed
Literally can't have a thread without some fag spamming someone's Twitter posts
It should be a bannable offense to post twitter

what will really bake your noodle later is thinking that reddit shares a same demographic/userbase with a lot of websites on the internet

It's a flood of bots shills and newfag normies. Never forget to redpill whenever possible and stop feeding bait bots and bait shills.

Attached: jewish red pill.jpg (640x2608, 845K)

because people want approval rather than facts. its a bunch of faggots who would apologize to their wife when she cheats on them for tyrone

pol was never like this. i feel like reddit everytime i make a post because i have to cater to you rather than you providing more facts

Attached: spongebobboredguy.jpg (545x330, 116K)

a non redditor

find a new narrative, Shlomo

i remember when Jow Forums was good. nothing but informed political discussions, thought out responses, cited sources, and informative infographics. people used to care. now it's shit.

>look
>I am the Jow Forums now

Attached: 1529284630885.png (256x256, 30K)

These are shills and bots you retard

Attached: OhCanada.jpg (1024x511, 22K)

Jow Forums has been dead ever since Trump got elected. 99% of the threads posted here are on the same fucking topics that's been posted here for years. To make matter worse, it's also infiltrated by a bunch of shareblue shills who also spam the same 4-5 threads every fucking hour. I used to spend hours on Jow Forums now I can't bear to be on it for more than about 5-10 minutes.

>muh based god emperor cyberdaddy trump!
>MAGApedes AWOOOOOOOOO
>demotards btfo lmao
>Q predicted this

Attached: 1529445353781.png (944x4013, 662K)

You didn't think there would be no consequences for getting Trump elected? We sacrificed our board to keep Hillary out of office

this. now boomers think it's a republican vs democrat board

Attached: 1529519030949.png (662x1675, 199K)

I just come here to laugh at the retards who post that swill, senpai.

daily shekels for the albanian backwater server

Not complaining about false flagging faggots though are you opfag

Two questions for you.
1) is Jow Forums worth saving? That is, is it important enough to bother saving?
2) if yes, would a consistent anti-shill PSA campaign be enough?

It seems as if attempts to disrupt and breakdown this board have been successful.

"back to the h@lfchan" is not a meme
it's a good shitposting place, but thats it

i can't take this kike hellhole serious. if i want serious, i go for the full experience. this place is dead.

Q threads keep bringing in normies

unfortunately these people have no idea how to carry a conversation, create memes or engage in banter. they think WOMP WOMP is the funniest meme ever and their idea of banter is "ur a leaf lmao i bet u suck dogs haha btfo" or "t. 56% mutt top kek" or "oi where's ur loicense haha lol". nothing can be discussed anymore unless it's just t_d memes and trump worship, everything else is a "slide thread" from JIDF/shareblue/mossad/CIA/CTR shills.

you're all either a retarded trump fanboy or a shill. that's all we have left apparently. thanks boomers for absolutely destroying the one single thing we had that you didn't know about yet.

Attached: 1529509679083.jpg (720x720, 31K)

Then go back to storefront, this place used to be libertarian until you retard took it and took it as your own.

Attached: cdi_link_spongebob_face_by_jared811111.jpg (480x340, 55K)

*stormfront

>literal boomers invading Jow Forums
I want to die

We've also been featured on many popular television shows lately.

they destroyed society so we took refuge here.

then they found us.

Fuck yourself.

never fall for the bait by the meme flag

Attached: lets see who you really are.png (720x960, 623K)

You faggots sacrificed this board. This is ground zero now. Your only job is to turn the newfags, not placate them. We discovered the Plebian does not into nor does he tolerate facts. The few who remain are simply here to drop the pedpills ad nauseum and shine people the brutal facts, carefully hiding in them humor. The sheep cannot be reasoned with, they only care about maintaining their emotional high. If you don't understand this perhaps you should leave, or just shut up and continue the mission.

Just use the filter like everyone else newfag

Pol was always a Nazi board. Jow Forums was always a loli site

Dump your pills..
jeez

Do not forget the double spacing posts
>(You have to go back)

Attached: reddit-logo.png (500x500, 9K)

We’re being raided daily numbnuts

WALK AWAY

plot twist: we're all on reddit

Attached: plebbit.jpg (900x520, 49K)

you're literally here forever fag. I desperately wish I could have left 4 years ago when this place started to get way too popular and I started having a life, yet here we are
"Pol" was always chaotic neutral with the rest of Jow Forums. the natsoc trend started maybe 2014 or so. everything used to be done for the sake of irony, now people actually candidly use terms like "based"

Attached: 1509254454234.jpg (444x332, 14K)

Scary movie!
Reddit is cancer

The sheer number of anons reveling in tinder degeneracy and calling anyone who points out that contradiction as an incel or virgin is staggering.

reminder that the vast majority of posters here can't think for themselves and just regurgitate memes.

>Double spacing is exclusive to Reddit

Attached: 1530904398037.png (474x711, 90K)

what is it with boomers being so dumb they can't figure out how phones and websites work? Their iPhone has one fucking button and tells you exactly what to do every second but somehow it's all 'durr haha I'm just too old for this newfangled technology haha!'. Was it all the lead in the air and water back in the day that caused this?

>every thread i see is whore worship, muzzie worship, muh based blacks
Every poster with that LARP flag is a kike...
Show it, Rabbi. Show your flag.

>I was told this was to be my hugbox
Nope, if you don't like it you can always try going back

you know meme flags have been around for a long time right?
guess how I know you got here in 2016

Pol is now a stalinist board. Pro fag liberal stormfaggots are no longer welcome here, we took the real REDpill.

>you're literally here forever fag.
I know. I too wish to stop browsing here but there is nowhere else.There is sorcery afoot here. Anyone who thinks this amusing, you might be new enough to get out if you leave NOW. This is not a joke.

>Anyone who thinks this amusing, you might be new enough to get out if you leave NOW. This is not a joke.
this. GET OUT FAGS

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

lol
really tho

and this would of get you cruxified here

but

honestly its not a big deal

just look at /v

almost 80% of /v posts come from r/gaming’s front page these days and literally more than half of /v cross posts on r/gaming

and
you know
its kinda crazy

many people cross post from reddit to herenand vice versus

infact these websites are almost the same except for user ids post history and post voting

ive been here for almost 2 months and really besides the excessive racism and women hating that goes on here it’s basixlly the same but i guess so of its inevadible with the anonymity here

i just dont know why the hate of reddit exists here. something must of happened before i started using these sites i guess

irregardlessly, we can work to move past this i feel

Oh god shut the fuck up, we all all came from reddit at some point. You're not special.

I noticed you didn't mention jew worship at all. What's under the meme flag?

1. voat if you don't like it
and
2. i'm confused, is this a REEEEEEEE?

fucking leaf

>CUM
I've been here since before reddit was even a thing. you can go back any time you want.

Sad,but true

They may have succeeded shitting on this board but the downside of that is Jow Forums philosophy and memes are seeping into the mainstream. So really they just fucked themselves over yet again by publicising this place and sending their young minds here. This isn't the only mongolian fingerpainting board on the internet. You have done great work here Jow Forums. Never forget that.

wait wut? I thought it was yugoslavian finger-wrestling board

nice spacing, 1/10 bait