Why did he let asian monkeys rek him

Why did he let asian monkeys rek him

Attached: FA7D11FE-9E65-4AC5-87D3-71530454F080.jpg (740x480, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZ7OVBHL4rs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYZjBpd2UN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That Aussie was making those videos as a weekend hobby
Those SEA monkeys are doing it to feed their starving village

He probably has BWC.

>use horses mainly for farming, increasing yield by 3x

or

>use horse for riding over peasant enemy, taking their horse and their corn

Bottom line is white men are good at creating ideas but Asians are just more efficient and harder workers

i hate all those slanty eyed monkeys ripping off his channel

no i dont want to see you build another rock pool and eat a goats head you fucking gooks

it's funny, because those gooks are only humiliating themselves, it's pathetic

Attached: chink tendies.webm (270x360, 2.3M)

What happened? I haven't been paying attention to his stuff recently.

Was? What happened to him?

the slants are just copying him and earn more money than their shitskin president

>Asians are just more efficient and harder workers
bullshit
your proxy didnt work you shitskin?

Quick rundown? Did something happen to the primitive technology man?

Attached: 9C0A5471-4C1D-4E1A-BB6E-AE3B26DE8FC8.png (343x628, 275K)

His channel became stagnant. He isn’t evolving, just making the same furnace videos while his asian YouTube competitors are making primitive swimming pools and treehouses

What the fuck?

You're probably right
Japan did this to the West and now it's China

This is true. Having made a forge and gained so many skill points, he should’ve unlocked the steel skills by now.

he needs to move on to iron age and start working metal

his videos are still better. just think about how much work goes into one.

Why does he have to evolve?

If the man wants to just post furnace videos on youtube fucking let him. It's his channel faggot.

>chinese "people"

actual primitive people are better at being primitive than white people are

He bought a new tract of land and had to start over. The chinks don't actually have anything to do with primitive technology, they make short videos of them gathering materials then jump cut to huge piles of store bought cement. They're literally just a shitty chinese rip off.

He's been experimenting with iron working, though it's almost impossible to find useful quantities of the stuff. Maybe that's why he bought the new tract of land though, who knows.

>really mad
Sorry about that redpill, user.

This, the difference is the aussie is making things with primitive technology, the chinks are primitives making things with technology

Asians are honorary Aryans

Attached: 1531356575078s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

These guys, I think. They have a channel with the same name?

Attached: Mud Chicken.webm (634x360, 2.86M)

Isn’t that basically what happened to the car industry? Germans invented the automobile but japs mastered the art of making practical, reliable, and efficient cars

Probably true, desu.

t. retard
this, He'll always be the best cuz he's 100% genuine from scratch and top tier comfy

Notice how the suit changes.

Attached: Giant honeycomb.webm (634x360, 2.86M)

So much for the white master race LOL!!!

making a primitive swimming pool is retarded, there is no such thing as a primitive swimming pool, its just a mud hole. Maybe if you come from a shithole you can call it a swimming pool,

lel that's such a slant thing to do

Not only that the chinks are making useless shit. A small swimming pool with stagnant water and no filter? That shit will be to dirty to swim in after a day.

so basically they are fake news

>rek him
>Asian monkeys
They were born Asian, so who cares what a shrimp dick yellow zipper faced mongoloid monkey does or thinks? In the end, even oriental female downies hate their own men.

Attached: Asian - Down syndrome 4.png (869x627, 573K)

Asians eating anything that moves

ROFLMAOLOL upvoted :D

I don't know what makes me so mad about those flips making those youtube videos but something about it makes me restless.

>primitive swimming pools
which are shit, because they're dirty. What's even the point? Just go to a river. The water will be way cleaner.

Poor slav(e), the Mongols really screwed your people's genome into the stone age.

Attached: Asian = Down syndrome.png (1384x748, 1.04M)

>Why did he let asian monkeys rek him
What the hell are you talking about?

It must be because of the misaligned down syndrome oriental phenotype.

Attached: download.jpg (736x534, 52K)

Maybe he needs to borrow some of the Bear Grylls skills.

Attached: SilentAnyIguanodon-max-1mb.gif (240x190, 800K)

You're retarded, chinaman. Bitter that even your own women don't want anything to do with you?

I think technically they would more like a fridge for fish. You go somewhere and catch some, then you put them in the pool for a day or two and they won't die right away.

youtu.be/uZ7OVBHL4rs
This guy is probably my favorite of the primitive channels
Primitive Animal husbandry is so fascinating
Maybe he will domesticate wolves next

Yeah and now Japan is dying off and spawned the ultimate expression of postmodernism and failure of society, the otaku

Its very obvious that most of the other primitive technology channels cheat between cuts. You can spot lighters sometimes, or hear city sounds in the background.
The aussie is believable as he does it for himself, to work out and meditate while he works.

Primitive whites were better than the rest, that's why they invented the modern world.

What the fuck makes you think I'm a china man? see:

Attached: download (1).gif (200x150, 1.57M)

"Asia's Primitive Technology"

what redpill?
are you op and finally changed your ip?

Baby birds can taste delicious. You talk shit but you've never tried it because of your delicate sensibilities. Even their lawn care people have more balls than you.

The water is still dirty af after a day. You have to clean water tanks when you own a pet fish. Imagine having to drain that thing and bring in buckets of new water weekly? fucking pointless.

who cares. You definitely have some inferiority complex towards slavs for calling us out in a china vs aussie thread. I don't know if Ivan fucked your gf or what, but let it go.

Because the asians put a woman with no panties on and her pussy exposed as a thumbnail.

Attached: 1326489156435.jpg (393x459, 25K)

>here's how to create a rope and spear in the wild to help you survive in the wild if shtf
>here's how to create a fucking useless unfiltered swimming pool because memes

Asians once again completely missing the point and only trying to make themselves look good with something stupid useless and impractical. it's the 'hashtag' building all over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYZjBpd2UN0

this is shit is even live.
nice tits btw

This. I don't really believe that they dug out all that material for the pool in one day in the amount of time the video led to believe.

They don't show the actual materials and there are multiple people doing things. The pool looks like they used mortar mix or something.

>Why did he let asian monkeys rek him
Wait... what?

His channel is a pure survival utility. Gooks cheat. As expected

i want her to demonstrate how to take a primitive shit desu

See?

nice squat

Technically you'd have to add plants to the pool in order to keep somewhat clean. Sea roses, lotus, and shit like that.

next step: primitive procreation!

What the fuck is wrong with this chinks? this creatures aren't human.

And they're using steel tools

BUt the water still isn't going anywhere. Isn't that just bad?

Slav(e)s, nigger tier Ruski retards and any other Asiatic Eurasian group is worthy of discrimination. The Slav(e)s Slinty eyed zipper slits give away his Tar tar Mongolian admixture.

Attached: Asian = Downsyndrome 3.png (1347x614, 1.02M)

how is refined vegetable oil from a plastic container primitive?

Shut the fuck up you chink expat posting from Chinatown.

>primitive technology
shouldn't it just be "technology" for the chinks?

Resource scarce environment. He has an abundance of clay not iron ore to smelt. He can make bricks and mortar but without the crushed bones of his enemies fertizing his crops or making cement he has no real way of leveling up to iron age. Population prerequisite of societal advance into iron age not unlocked. It takes more than one mans time user. Even at 365x24 hrs. It falls short

What the fuck

god damn will anyone post the name of this guys channel. fuck.

There are at least 5-10 rip off channels that all use the term primitive in them so they misdirect clicks.

It is simple youtube strategy. These channels are probably all run by the same people.

Attached: Capture.png (636x716, 76K)

What do you mean? The water in a natural pond doesn't go anywhere either. Technically some of it does but it's not like flowing water. It just dries up.

instead of focusing on what he can create of value & necessity out of nature; they're focused on his skin color

This, i need a quick rundown on this guy i don't even know who he is or what he does.

Hanz, do you know bout mosquitos? That's why people who live near stagnant lakes need screens, and why people who install decorative pools using fountains or some other means of running water or sanitization.

A natural pond wont last long unless the water is coming from underground.

Japanese cars suck.
All the nip cars in my family started rattling after 3 years, heck the roof racks flew off.
German cars? Have min 5 years now DD and not even a single rattle in the entire car.
Nip cars being good was in the 90's, and now they have become a meme. Their brands are hitting the most unreliable list along with UK cars.
Stop falling for the nips still make good stuff meme, they got complacent and lost their way.
German and american products are superior in build quality, it's just how the times went.
Also i noticed that any race other than whites including jews cannot invent, they can only improve on what exists.

That's fucking retarded

>the surprise on his face when it popped
priceless

If they had any brains they would create some third world life hack channel where they show of everyday problem solutions you encounter in their shithole. At least that would be somewhat honest.

His channel is called "Primitive technology" and he makes survivalism from scratch. Using sharp stones, pointy sticks and other stuff as tools.

Typical commie wants the work done for him

Where does he live? China?

That's typical of jungle Asians

You fucking retard.
This level of retardation if unbelievable.
They're actually just bad copycats.
This so much.

>Killed and or displaced various Caucasoid ethnic groups in Eurasia
>Sacked Baghdad and irreversibly destroyed several centuries worth of scientific/historical text/knowledge
>Tainted the slavic genome and produced half breed nigger tier Ruski retards
>Spread the black death to Europe
>The parent of the Turkish bastard
>Ruined countless civilizations
>Perpetuated an undesirable phenotype
>As of now destroying the environment/eco system
>Maliciously cruel to animals
>Known for beating helpless dogs into submission

Attached: download .jpg (494x640, 34K)

No he backed bricke and made a mudhole lining and staircase entry. Its a legit pool more akin to a fish pond. Maybe 2-3ft deep by 6ft. Like a bathtub in the wild. The water was clean not muddy. Sediment walls remained in tact.Irrigation hose could be used to drain out old and siphon in fresh water from nearby creek in a gravity fed system. Though thats not how their primitive pool operates and an airtight rubber hose is beyond the bamboo skill level.

I don't know. But it seems like a jungle somewhere in east Asia beacuse it's rainy and sunny.

>steals youtube channel ideas and mass produces "primitive" fake vids

You automate that shit but yes. Pools are a time consuming luxury item. Thats why peasants didnt own them

HAHAHA

women always fucking copy men and then use their tits and ass to make even more money

they are such fucking parasite whores

I like this video and him
I'm studying survival techniques by watching his videos tor survival when human civilization and technology are lost

sounds about right. blacks on the other hand suck at everything except basketball