G-guys

Was yggdrasil real?

Attached: flat-top-mountain-or-tree-stump.png (1440x560, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duaUjO4oXLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1497066075177.jpg (700x525, 130K)

petrified forests, how cool would it be if all that is true? its makes my almonds tingle

Attached: 1497066043398.jpg (628x294, 51K)

Attached: 1497066092514.jpg (632x288, 37K)

Attached: 1497066648956.jpg (2100x1400, 981K)

Attached: 1497066757200.jpg (860x400, 542K)

Attached: 1497065990325.jpg (1752x2274, 738K)

This could be a neat larp. Someone get Q or the pizzagate faggots on this.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggg

Attached: myndblewn.jpg (999x999, 142K)

leave the heliocentric lie out of this

Attached: 1497066539772.jpg (1023x576, 119K)

the giant cutting down those ''trees'' would be reaching out in space, the ''trees'' top themselves would be in orbit, this is so fucking stupid. fuck you cia niggers.

and can you prove any of that?

Damnit, I could of leveled my night elf on that big tree.

No. Norse mythology of a “tree of life” is not the only mythology that has a tree binding our real world and the transcendental world together.

Myths like that existed in India, Persia, Egypt, Native Americans, and even Hellenics.

All of them were based of the principle of the “unmoving” and of the “influence without action” transcendental knowledge that was universally known and understood by traditional man.

>burning it down next week
>no one ever went to it anyways

Yes, and Kek ruled at the top of the great world tree.

If you doubt me, just check these digits.

It's not a larp, it's a world tree you good for nothing boomer

What digits?

There is more sunlight in space so logically a tree should grow into space if it can. Plus there was more oxygen in the air in the past, which implies that trees were bigger then.

Top right is from the movie Krull

>tree turns space in oxygen
>ayys can't let this happen so they destroy them and install evil lizard overlords
Canon.

That is a scary thought.

Makes me wonder if those tales of Giants and Dragons are real too.

dammit - I now feel a need to play WoW again. I haven't felt that need since I broke away during Cataclysm.

Please don't. I loved playing my Night Elf (Mohawk)

Attached: Night Elf Mohawk.png (550x308, 224K)

Remember that one Christian cleric who said 'THERE IS NOTHING SACRED ABOUT THE TRUNK OF A TREE"?

Why do you think the early church was so adamant about destroying the holy tree held sacred by pagans? The Abrahamic religions are fundamentally anti-nature, and that includes the natural world, natural law, and human nature itself. Gnostics are absolutely right to say that Abrahamists are worshippers of a demonic demiurge.

Damn Elves. I bet they had something to do with this

grab everything you can and let's go

No, but cool if it was.

Yggdrasil was, and is still real.

a tree with that kind of diameter, its canopy would reach beyond the troposphere
its just a mountain
back to

(((Rock formations)))

youtube.com/watch?v=duaUjO4oXLI

Igneous magma vents are infinitely cooler than a dumb tree.

Uplifted mantle plume

this

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 63K)

I love these videos, the amount of pants on head retardation is hilarious

If that's true, the roots would still be there in the ground and you could use groundpenetrating radar or sonar to see what it looks like.

holy fuck a rock and mirrty just wentnover my wifes son

>Yggdrasil
Nice try goys. We all know Methuselah is the oldest living trwe

Attached: attachment-image-e1478e07-fd86-4b67-872d-d3a76b5d68cb.jpg (750x1125, 901K)

TIL austistic face-blindness also extends to objects that have roughly the same shape. Raise awareness for autism today!

RIP TREE OF LIFE FUCKING KIKE LEGION

Yeah, except electrons dont orbit in lines like planets do. That's a very poor model of an atom.

it's not just a tree. it's a rock

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Your pic is shit and so are you

Yes, the earth is flat. No, your pagan gods are not the true gods. They are the fallen angels who sided with Satan.

Jesus Christ is coming soon. Of you don't believe He died for your sins and rose again, you'll be cut down like your worship tree.

Repent for the End is nigh.

Attached: image.jpg (3440x1429, 2.22M)