How do we destroy this thing

How do we kill it?

Attached: 1531323969953.jpg (852x1278, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyWmxXEtAXc
google.co.uk/maps/place/Unit 2, Balloons of London Ltd, Rotherhithe Business Estate, 214 Rotherhithe New Rd, Bermondsey, London SE16 3EH/@51.4984741,-0.0472194,12z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x487602f4f4c4855f:0x9bedf668f0601f9a
youtube.com/watch?v=iVrJUbeuG44
archive.fo/GmvGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hurry bongs!

You don't.
Let the UK piss Trump and the American people off.
Let the UK continue down the shit pipe that they're going with their precious pedophile murdering rapists.
This is the UK's choice. They want to genocide themselves and kiss a "Daughter of Mohammed" Queen, let 'em.

BALLOON HAS BEEN LOCATED!

Attached: IMG_7935.jpg (1024x494, 110K)

I want to see it popped but this is going to hurt the UK either way lol and they deserve it so I'll enjoy watching them burn themselves down.

Its not even that bad. Probably makes lefties look worse if anything. I dont see a problem

youtube.com/watch?v=xyWmxXEtAXc

Wouldn't a drone make short work of it?

Attached: IMG_7936.jpg (750x1004, 169K)

Just leave it alone

A couple of road flares under it on the ground would completely destroy it. Bong anons your time is now.

Attached: for brittan.jpg (600x372, 61K)

Don't worry, someone has crowdfunded for a Sadiq baby balloon which will hopefully fly later. Also popping that Trump balloon entails serious legal risk.

Mock it

WE CANT
STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS

>OUCH OUCH MY ASS IS ON FIRE BECAUSE OF THIS BALLOON
pathetic

If you still haven't bought your 3.5 W laser, you deserve to have unpunished cucks in your gay country.

Then don't get caught. If Jow Forums can't down this, no one will fear us.

how do you do this?

LOCATION HAS BEEN SPOTTED
Now lets pop it preferably with a firework

LOL you mongs are just as fucking childish as liberals.

you morons dont give a fuck about politics. its literally all about your little bullshit culture wars. "MUH TRUMP BALLOON GOTTA POP EBIG TROL xD"

i dunno shit's pretty lullz worthy if you ask me, i mean seriously did you ever think we would get to the point of obnoxious retardation where we would float giant balloons mocking visiting dignitaries with permission from the local government ?

Pssst, no one fears you, Jow Forums. Not on the other Jow Forums boards, not across the rest of the internet, and not anywhere in the world.

Attached: 1497717428821.jpg (961x961, 105K)

Fireworks/slingshot

Chemicals. Find a way to dump paint stripper on it and it will come apart like a tranny on a camping trip.

>popping that Trump balloon entails serious legal risk
Are you telling me that hate speech bill also applies to popping balloons?

Weaponized autism.

Nice sausage lips on that septum-piercing meme thot

Let it be. Makes the left and the Brits look like little faggots.

£20,000 balloon

The only place in the world that balloon lasts more than 30 mins in the air is Fucking cucked Britain.

This is the Brits' time to shine. Show you aren't completely cucked and that Europe may not be lost.

Nearest bus stop is:

York Way Freight Lane (Stop A)
Kings Cross, London N1C 4BE

I live near Kings Cross Station, want me to go scope it out?

you mad cause you cant lay a girl that hot so you break down the attraction in your head to negate that feel.
You specifically, not just you in general, are in a mental prison when it comes to women lol.

Attached: 1530371148123.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

kek it's actually true but the least they should do is fly a sadiq balloon

yeah. post what you see

YES.
got any weapons to shoot it down

Use your imagination. There's no way this thing isn't going to be popped.

It looks pretty secure, worth a look user.

Find the air input hole, and open it so it will deflate.

Will post results in an hour or so, if I don't assume I got knicked by the old bill

If that's the only reason it's illegal to pop a balloon, then the cops will likely not give a shit enough to investigate the whole city.

godspeed, user

>Cries about a balloon.
>Whines about free speech
>Hypocrites

Is this the state of the right-wing snowflakes? "boo-hoo, brits' have made a giant baby balloon of our retarded American leader!" "Let's pop it because that'll show people we're not to be messed with." Haha, you faggots need to get laid or something.

Attached: DhDsC6MX0AAJS2t.jpg (749x893, 43K)

Good man.

Your free spech is the balloon. My free spech is the desire to see this popped. user's free spech is popping the balloon

Attached: 1531262423944.jpg (1125x1274, 120K)

Attached: IMG_7935.jpg (1024x446, 144K)

Attached: IMG_7936.jpg (726x972, 164K)

Wouldn't you be able to puncture it with a bb gun?

>boo-hoo, brits' have made a giant baby balloon of our retarded American leader!
Projection much? Nobody is crying. It will be funny to see how the media and all the Khan's will inflate the story and blame the nazis.

Englanons don't have the testicles to pop it.

i thought that earlier, but it's probably quite thick material
one of the best ideas i saw someone suggest in another thread is to pour acetone on it from a drone

>phase 2 : Tell local heroin addicts its worth £100

profit

Fly the Sadiq balloon into the Trump balloon blease. It'll be like that scene from Team America

Leave it so we can sit back and laugh at the wee fruits crying about it.

I imagine it's probably made shitty so they could pocket some of the money.

do not kill it
if you kill it now it will become more powerful that we could possibly imagine

Maybe no one will puncture that because it must be hard to own a pointy object license.

We have evolved

Attached: Spoon+1.jpg (663x573, 67K)

Bump

parabolic mirrors ya dingus

stay mad, cuck.

Attached: drumpftard.jpg (570x760, 25K)

Acetone won’t do shit. It’ll evaporate almost immediately. You need paint stripper. It’s formulated to dissolve polyurethane, which is what the balloon is made of

Shill handing out disinfo. The balloon is at the warehouse of balloons of London unit 2 rotherhithe business estate 214 rotherhithe new road, bermondsey london

Estoy casi seguro que va igual en Mexico. Mi amigo en el df se fue a la carcel por viajar con un espada corta que usaba en una produccion.

So.... Baloons of London?

This, it makes the Brits look really crass and like poor hosts.

Don't do it! There is a larger balloon of Mayor Khan in the works. You will turn the counter demonstration into a blood bath.

Seriously who the hell cares. Grow up. It's a fucking balloon.

SUC RE BLUUU

>the toilet cleaning polack
Nice working tool, faggot.

No. Even if you did, you’d have to shoot it 100 times to make a big enough hole to bring it down. Also, the holes would be easily repaired. You want to dissolve giant gaping holes in it with paint stripper

Yeah. This is the place

Attached: 2E929876-3373-4C1A-88BD-7106F2FC8F9C.jpg (1830x869, 486K)

The original warehouse photo is from a company called piggy promotions (no idea), Look them up on google and compare with their stock photos. However I doubt it's still there as that company is in Norfolk, and is most likely somewhere in London now. For fucks sake it was on the BBC being flown in a park somewhere, how hard can it be to pop the fucker? also, ignore all shills, these balloon threads are infested with them. The MSM are using this to pretend all bongs hate Trump which is bollocks, frankly, we hate normal politicians as much as you mutts

Source?

No. There are rolled up carpets in the background.

Attached: 1527560789343.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

Agreed.

when it will be launched?

at least I have a job.

Attached: bbS6bvH.png (204x250, 73K)

It can be taken down a million and 1 ways.

There are guides on youtube for making high energy blue, violet, UV lasers.

All they need is to focus the laser on it for a few seconds.

Ofc, it's not the material to make balloons.

Attached: 1526159543222.jpg (322x311, 19K)

google.co.uk/maps/place/Unit 2, Balloons of London Ltd, Rotherhithe Business Estate, 214 Rotherhithe New Rd, Bermondsey, London SE16 3EH/@51.4984741,-0.0472194,12z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x487602f4f4c4855f:0x9bedf668f0601f9a

This is the place

here you are trying to defend yourself in an argument with people you claim don't matter....
do I gotta break out the year one psych book?

youtube.com/watch?v=iVrJUbeuG44

by nature of engaging with someone and claiming you don't fear them (the attention and time spent doing this action) it means that subconsciously you do fear and recognize them. This is basic shit user

Attached: 1519889345011.gif (300x186, 446K)

CAST INTO THE FIRE!!! DESTROY IT!! ISSILDUUR!!

If that's what you call it mate

Attached: 1526221116119.jpg (319x416, 34K)

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me...

Photo in OP warehouse is here: archive.fo/GmvGM NOT London Balloons

Brits don't have the guts to use even a drone

dvd burner laser
> I see what you're getting at

Somebody need to do us all a favor and pop that damn thing.

Attached: 1528611703236.gif (245x245, 997K)

Yeah .... like tape some roadside flares with a long fuse to a drone and crash the thing into the balloon.

Rugs in the back

The time to stand up to the system is now. A drone equipped with either flares or razor blazes will do the job. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in jail. Think what you can do with this opportunity.

you are glowing

I’d go destroy the damn thing myself. Wouldn’t be hard to dress like antifa who will no doubt be at the protest and get close enough to do some damage then disappear into the crowd. Use their black block against them.
However, as one might have expected, these cretins have scheduled their little protest for a day when decent folk are at work.

Yes. Go dress up as a antifa faggot and go pop it up.

Attached: 800px-March_on_Crystal_City,_black_bloc_near_World_Bank.jpg (800x450, 94K)

oblig

Attached: oblig.jpg (480x360, 9K)