Human / Neanderthal Cloning

How do you feel about human or Neanderthal cloning? Could the Neanderthal pass human in intelligence? Would it develop speech skills?

Does Jow Forums believe in the clonaid baby eve? Supposedly its in (((Israel)))

Attached: clonaid.jpg (620x350, 38K)

bump

They would demand gibs for an eternity because we shoa'd them thousands of years ago

they shoad themselves really. Plus we wouldn't make enough for them to breed

I think it'd be interesting to clone myself as an alternative to finding a wife and having kids the old fashioned way.

Attached: 1518134250032.png (2352x916, 590K)

you would start as a baby again though. And wouldn't really be "you." I would rather see neanderthals than human clones. They might be smarter, they had larger skulls

Literally sub-human.

Both of those things in your pic are achieved through transhumanism.

Just as easy it is to make an "overman" with genetic engineering you could essentially erode a race into half-slug people who can't do anything but feel pain all day.

Kys reddit spacing kike.

you are 1-4% neanderthal though, and some think that they died out only because they weren't as good at breeding as we are, and were actually more intelligent

Exactly, I just raise an infant clone of myself like its my son. Sure, it might not be as good as finding an ideal partner, but at least I know exactly what i'm getting.

Haha

Why are you so easily triggered by people's writing style?

Do you have OCD?

Or Autism?

Sounds like a darwinian cautionary tale against race mixing and multi-culturalism.

Nah you're just a bulgarian kike

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

That would be pretty wild. How much would you try and make him different from yourself?

they didn't racemix much thats probably why they died. In any case, they were definitely stronger than we are and probably more disease resistant.

What I dont understand are the people who are pro abortion being against cloning as "ethically unsound." Its both killing fetuses

I don't think i'd try to make him different, more like give him the childhood I wish I had, because i know he'd love it because he's me.

I don't think its 100% that he would like whatever you offered him. You only want that childhood retrospectively, and he's in the moment

Jango Fett pls

kek

>i know he'd love it because he's me.
Popular misconception. Clones don't always express the same traits as their donor.

what about all of those studies done on identical twins separated at birth? surely, we'd share some of the same interests if he's my clone.

Yeah he would have some of the same. But not all. And definitely not your views that come from experience, like wanting a kind of childhood

The nature of DNA recombination and mitochondrial DNA it's almost impossible to make an exact duplicate. I expect there's a high probability that a clone would share many, if not most, of your traits. Depending on how the clone is created and gestated it could come out quite different as well.

Is there any data suggesting the surrogate mother makes a difference somehow?

5thPBP

The answer to that question would be yes even if it had nothing to do with genetics. Your skull is shaped on the way out of the puss senpai.