I'm not an American neocon but please tell me you guys have a plan to shoot this shit down?

I'm not an American neocon but please tell me you guys have a plan to shoot this shit down?

One of you must be in London with an air gun.

If you cant, harass the shit out of it with drones.

Attached: skynews-trump-baby-balloon_4352055.jpg (750x563, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/place/Unit 2, Balloons of London Ltd, Rotherhithe Business Estate, 214 Rotherhithe New Rd, Bermondsey, London SE16 3EH/@51.4984741,-0.0472194,12z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x487602f4f4c4855f:0x9bedf668f0601f9a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's too ticc for an airgun

>shooting it down and pushing the eternal normie (public opinion) to their side.

Retarded.

oh yeah, if it's shot down they'l totally suddenly think you're nazis more.
shooting down mocking balloons is a step to fascism

Are bongs allowed to have air guns?

Attached: Trump balloon brain.jpg (2000x1202, 288K)

sixx

kinda

President Trump should take some selfies with the balloon in the background. It'll cause more asspain for the left to see that no one actually gives a fuck.

That would be incredible.

The chimpouts would happen everywhere in Europe actually. A representation of Muhammad up there in the sky with the bomb would be considered an insult, to which muslims would retaliate without a doubt.

But how do you finance such a project and where do you find the people to do it? People are so scared nowadays to do a move that it wont happen.

I'm sure somebody could make this happen, some of those alt-right ecelebs have got to have the cash to make this happen, they should be called for duty.

BUMPING FOR UK ANONS

DO YOU EVEN W-W-W-WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER

They lose control of the balloon
>it strays into aircraft airspace
Sucked into a jet
>jet crashes, killing 250+ people
TRUMP IS A MURDERER

Attached: 1526181468210.jpg (720x958, 51K)

They wont. They don't want to go jail, they are spineless.

Nope. I want it to fly high and I support Trump.

>England flies a balloon insulting Trump
>England loses the world cup

Trump curse strikes again!

I'm starting to think these posts are honeypots. The UK doesn't have freedom of speech or expression, but they should. Let them fly the baloon. It's abnoxious a.f. and makes them look like manchildren.

>LEAVE IT!

Well said.

Also fuck all UK police in the ass with a large cinder block

Perfect post.

I don't think ordering/financing a balloon is a punishable offense (certainly not for any non-local citizen) the problem is finding a balloon-maker who will make it and also some people to actually launch it.

>Funding/Ordering: some rich user/e-celeb d'nations/ crowdfunding (no real risk)

>Balloon-maker: this is the main problem

>Balloon-launcher: you could probably outsource this to some local right-wing group(s) pretty easily if brave local anons won't step up themselves

Agreed

>when you lose, you win
fuck up cuck

Let the baloon fly, it makes them look like the ass mad faggots they are.

A BALLOON WITH "muh free speech" UK YES!

It would be funny af to shoot it down.

We've found it's location: google.co.uk/maps/place/Unit 2, Balloons of London Ltd, Rotherhithe Business Estate, 214 Rotherhithe New Rd, Bermondsey, London SE16 3EH/@51.4984741,-0.0472194,12z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x487602f4f4c4855f:0x9bedf668f0601f9a

This would have to happen in the USA. If we tried to put an offensive balloon up in the UK we would be jailed for a hate crime.

I know these people. They literally have shills making this same thread over and over, hoping someone will try to destroy the balloon. The point of it isn't to send a message by floating it around, it's meant to incite a physical reaction.

No real individual on Jow Forums actually cares about this.