POL BTFO

POINT AND LAUGH

Attached: IMG_9138.jpg (500x500, 58K)

4/10 ive seen worse

hmm yes, making fun of low-status men will surely advance the cause of feminism
women are brilliant tacticians

Not a good meme. But not a terrible meme either. Quite possibly the only lefty meme I’ve ever seen that gave me a slight smirk. Perhaps they are learning.

baste juan

"A stupid tweet" she typed, having never studied logic, history, or law

1) haven’t had Mountain Dew since I was 14 lol
2) vaping is gay as fuck, thanks for admitting it leftshit
3) never ate a taquito

Attached: 24D40B76-818E-4CED-8AF4-7F579DA062CE.jpg (236x226, 29K)

nigger ass noob

5/10, makings of a good meme, decent understanding of the group it's making fun of, but let down by the fact that it's a high status Stacey attacking low status males.

I'd score it lower, it's derivitive without addressing the original and it is not ironic at all.
2/10.

you know, that's pretty good fiction writing, for a woman

thats projecting

3/10

Far too long. Not enough punch.

>she puts on the rubber penis
MALEKIND IS PATRIARCHY! WHO NEEDS MEN
>fucks her girlfriend with the fake penis and screams:
MICROWAVE DINNERS

How out of touch she is. It's Hot Pockets and Monster Zero Ultra. What a dumb cunt.

Attached: 1531110702228.jpg (380x349, 30K)

DELET THIS

>fuck the patriarchy
>fuck male privilege
>fuck you make your own sandwich
>fuck you my career is more important than having a family
>hurr durr lol at men using the microwave
>where did all the good men go?
>why am I single and alone

The smile of a woman who isn't getting the Tinder matches she wants anymore. When a roastie dries up so much it's a brisket.

Kek, is she projecting the nu-male lifestyle on nationalists? Never even tried any of that Shit

>taquitos as an insult

Is this racist?

Why do faggots like you word posts this way? Are you signaling your faggotry, or is it an unintentional signal, like limp wrists and lisps?

>microwave
>taquitos
What's this fucking heressy?????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEE.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

"Feminism is the future", she typed, before wolfing down a gallon of ice cream and crying bitterly over her inevitable future as a loveless cat lady

>mountain dew
>vaping
imagine being so out of touch

This. So much this.

NEETs are the worst white knighters in the world, what is she talking about?

Funny how the same tatty cunts who yell “STOP SHAMING US” for a host of reasons are the first to try and shame poor basement dwelling fatties just for who they are.

To be fair, I'd take any shots I could towards incel basedboys and that's a pretty decent shot. 6/10

to be fair, if you are overweight, unfit etc. you shouldnt be open about your politics
we have all seen the freaks on the left though that make this fall a bit flat

IDK man, just relies too much on other peoples' jokes.

>didnt know what a taquito is
>look it up
>mexican egroll knock off
I bet it doesnt even taste good.
also shit bait, 3/10

HER TWEET = PROOF

Not going with hot pocket classic not including a fedora not only is this meme old its stale 3/10

>taquitos

Not based Totinos Pepperoni Rolls

Fake News..

whatever dude shit's boring who cares

*hangs self at 30 when she realizes that she’ll likely never have kids because she was a strong feminist who was sexually liberated and financially independent*

Feminism means that instead of ignoring low status men as women have done for generations they are allowed to insult them and inject themselves into their personal spaces for no explicable reason.

Taquitos are just rolled and fried tacos, not like egg rolls at all.

Is this supposed to be demeaning? He is living the dream.

Attached: 1529894780763.jpg (1171x900, 637K)

that's pretty funny for a 2008 meme

what are taquitos code for, Jow Forums? jews?

Except I do literally none of those things.

That's quite funny, actually, lol

its a tweet from four years ago dipshit

Attached: 1531035991392.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Implying that bitch even knows how to cook a meal.

We need to go back to Cary Grant backhanding a woman when she acts foolish.

They need to be reminded just how easily even a pathetic meet or incel could over power and harm them.

They only reason they enjoy the comforts of civilization is because men have the disicpline to overcome their emotion

This?This is the best you can do? I have seen many a bait and slide thread of low quality but yours is the cats butthole.

CHI here. Fuck this racist for demonizing taquitos.

underrated

it doesn't work at all, retard. forget that it's old. the only people that describes are white lefties.

it's amazing people are still fooled by this trick. YOU KNOW LIBERALS AREN'T TRULY ANTI-RACIST. THEY AREN'T PRO-FEMINISM.

THEY TAKE SUICIDAL POSITIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE BETAS

>micowave
>taquitos

No one does that, they go in the ovens like jews.

>When you dig in the mud all you get is dirty
What a marvelous example of a constructive discussion.
Setting the bar low. Good job, soccer mom.

Jow Forums go on cum town

*steps out of the shadows*
*slow clap*
Not bad Nicole. Not bad at all. It's got the workings of a good meme there. I must admit. A depressing situation. A hint of truth. A spark of humour. But you've got a lot to learn if you want to compete with the likes of Johnny Swizzlesticks and Charlie McGuffin. These pros can churn out pristine artisan roastie memes at the drop of the hat. Whereas your little gem took you several hours of consideration. And not even a hint of image editing! You've got a lot to learn Nicole. See you on the interwebz...

This is a good response to see the reaction

"patriarchy is cancer" she typed smoking and chugging $6.00 sauvignon blanc "it's why I can't get a job." The microwave dinged, her Lean Cuisine was ready.

More like this sweetie...
"Feminism is cancer" while vaping on FDA approved Nicotine, while sipping Monster Ultra Black™ "it's killing us men" the grill sizzled, the smell of grassfed, fresh killed deer spreads through the neighborhood, alerting the neighborhoors that a Man is taking back his birth right.

Attached: 20180528_155400.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

Taquitos suck ass you arent missing anything.

>eggroll
The fuck are you talking about?

There are 2 type of taquitos, the fried ones who are basically wrapped tortillas deep fried, and they are hard like tortilla chips. They use dishes like beans, potatoes, cheese or chicken.

And the traditional ones who are miniature tacos of different cpw dishes like brains, stomach, tongue or uterus, they are small sized (10 cm or so) and soft and they are layered in double tortilla.

None of those are remotely similar to eggroll, nor in size nor in taste, not even in texture.

But that statement doesn't refute that feminism is cancer. It only deflects.

>vaping
the only people I ever see do that are numale, soiboy male feminists

>Implying the limp wristed lefty fags aren’t the ones vaping

Air Fryer is superior.

The types of men she is targeting with this tweet dont have any shame for her exploit, it's a fruitless waste of data.

true they’re basically heartburn sticks

i haven't met a feminist yet who won't pull patriarchal fuckability rank in an argument

>nick mullen
stupid Jow Forumstard niggers dont know who dat is

Attached: pitupity.png (680x534, 114K)

Low status? The leader of the free world wars McDonald's and drinks Diet Coke. Autocorrect.

I'll post a tweet, that offended men will reply to. She said desperate for male attention.

they look like it on acount of being deep fried. I wasnt gonna research what it is thank you very much, I looked at a picture.

The Mulldog strikes again. But real talk, his Nicole Mullen Thought Catalog stuff is some primo stuff.

ooooh another angry feminist who thinks everyone who disagrees with her isn't pussy

Attached: lyres self centered girl.jpg (150x151, 6K)

>Pretty good fiction writing
For you

Attached: 52780.jpg (324x156, 12K)

>vaping is bad for you

I thought liberals were pro-science?

lol, so some cunt makes a bigotted statement and she's not a cunt or a sexist? and feminism is effectively a cancer, its a parasite that only feeds on strong civilizations that have capitulated far too much to the weak. but she's too much of a retard to realize it because she's probably still brainwashed to believe that she's a princess and anyone fucking cares what the dumb hole has to say.

;)

case and point anonbro

We're doing bits right now, right?

low energy/10, I always put at least 4 *action*'s when I use that memeplate

>fat
yikes

Based Mexican, fuck my wife and steal my job

Man, I still wonder how the Sam Hyde episode could have gone.......

>”Don’t stereotype women and LGBT people”
>Stereotypes everyone else
>Stereotypes women as constantly stubborn and mean because that’s somehow a good image
>Stereotypes gays as pedophilic unicorns
The hypocrisy of the left always makes me laugh

It is actually backed up by science that it's dangerous for your health to vape.

dont forget to sign him up to vote.

To be fair, Jow Forums sometimes vilifies rational feminists (the kind who actually acknowledge that women have a disadvantage) and makes them start hating men.

I love women

Attached: maxsex.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

"Please mister offica.....he fuk mah ass so bah. It hurts so bah."

What is the joke I don't understand

>vape
No
>Mountain Dew
I don’t drink any caffeine whatsoever.
>taquito
Ew are they even fucking trying? The left can’t meme.
Nice trips, OP.

We're pretending to be mad at a Nick "Nicole Mullen" Mullen joke.

A lot of times these rational feminist are coming up with problems and disadvantages out of their asses. There’s no wage gap, and if there is, then it’s for a position that women aren’t normally taking. My dad owns businesses and he told me straight up the reason women are paid less isn’t because of inferiority in his case it’s because they’re more likely to leave since they’re the ones who have kids and such.

shook

I had a taquito recently because it was free.
I threw up twice and had the shits.

how are women disadvantaged? society caters to your every whim and its bad for yall because you suck at decisions and logic.

Attached: 1530800908833.jpg (480x552, 22K)

>the kind who actually acknowledge that women have a disadvantage

Considering women have no disadvantages you kinda destroyed your own point about the existence of rational feminists

what the fuck I'm eating microwaved taquitos right now

and yeah, fuck whores