WHAT ARE THEY EVEN PROTESTING?!

WHAT ARE THEY EVEN PROTESTING?!

Attached: whataretheyprotesting.png (969x545, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44802315
infowars.com/anti-trump-protest-at-nato-draws-only-a-couple-dozen/
youtube.com/watch?v=QMeLPcA_Rsk&feature=youtu.be&t=94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These are the people that got American Idiot to the top of the charts for trump, a song about blindly believing the media. You figure it out.

gay stuff. not even joking.

oh and one guy says something about being jews. not kidding...

facebook
.com/brightonargus/videos/10155717681161699/

Trump is known to carry a pocket knife

Probably because it's fashionable

it's a distraction to get focus off their own failures

Attached: muzzyuk.png (2000x1093, 2.48M)

I heard an interview with one of the trump balloon guys. He said it was like an IRL political satire cartoon and an unusual way of calling Trump out on acting like a baby because Trump is unusual and not vulnerable to the usual methods of criticism.

I was mildly surprised that there was some amount of thought behind it beyond the usual yelling helplessly at the sky.

>Lefty Mongs
>Thinking for themselves

Dunno

racism, sexism, bigotry, homophobia, misogyny, transphobia, and pedophobia

Bet they're gonna use the #Notmypresident too lol

>Because OMG he separated children from their parents!!!

With how much they're screaming about this shit you'd think ICE was actually executing children. They just temporarily separated them for screening (which they aren't even doing anymore). Yet nobody birched when Obama did it...

Other than that it's just the "he's a sexist/misogynist/other type of -ist that I like to whine about for attention.

This honestly

I pity the people that belive this crap. Except the pedo phobia. That's like saying you have eatingshitophobia.

A desperate need to fit in with their social cliques at all costs.

Attached: 1529905542049.gif (522x636, 14K)

Why, democracy of course.
Same as over here.

Attached: the state of germany.jpg (718x988, 116K)

that's his reason? for spending 20k of his hard earned money on a balloon?

nearly a years worth of a paycheck

because Trump is unusual

That's pretty much what I got out of the interview. I don't know what else he might of said that they edited out, but the main point seemed to be that he thought Trump was acting like a baby and that this is not acceptable conduct for world leaders.

Oh, he also made a point of the tiny hands. So you can see it was at least crafted with the kind of detail you'd expect in a stereotypical satirical political cartoon, which was basically his way of presenting the matter.

I would say it needs more words and labels, but then I'm kind of a Zyklon Ben fan.

>Tens of thousands of blacks, muslims and degenerates.

That's why

They have to REEEEE because they're powerless. Their unlicensed butter knives aren't going to save them from muhammads much sharper cock.

Attached: 1530598256620.jpg (600x600, 52K)

It’s his “””misogyny and racism””” apparently. Of course no examples have been given, but if the BBC are saying it, it must be true.

Protesting is just organized complaining. These people are perpetually miserable and misery loves company

But Trump is going to cut them a sweet as fuck tariff deal to keep the EU from sinking their economy during brexit????

My country might be turning into britganistan but not all of us are fucking cucks my dude

Its just the usual gits moaning because he is an American.
Its quite silly.

At its heart

JUST

20k for something that Trump will either ignore or laugh off. What a waste of time and money.

Honestly, it's the same crowd that espouses the confiscation of butter knives that is out there protesting Trump.

Yes, you're still known for being particularly disruptive on holiday, with projectile vomit handily making up for lack of guns and knives.

Didn't they get like 3 dozen in Germany?

Until we need a liscence for the vomit that is

INTERPOL GON GETCHA!

Brits cant protest their own govt so they have to protest ours.

These people hate brexit. They’d rather the country suffer than Britain be successful. Much like the nevertrumpers of the USA. Pure masochists.

What part of "globalism" is unclear to you?

Orange man bad
Drumpfy a bad man

They’re protesting how Donald Trump has been so terrible for American gays and women. Except he hasn’t even touched them. So yeah, fucking nothing really.

But that’s how these liberal protest orgs recruit. They tell you that there’s a big problem and that you can be a part of the solution if you follow them and give them your cash. Even though there’s no real issue. Normies eat it up. They want to feel special. They want to be heroes in a world where heroes are obsolete.

>he says, posting on Jow Forums, and being a white nationalist

You’re criticizing the main idea of this website. Talking about almost whatever we want without repercussion. This includes complaints.

I was there today supporting, it was a salt fest

But you didn't bring us any souvenirs? What are you, some kind of evil capitalist?

Personally I'd protest because he tried to bribe the Grampian Police Force to act as his own private army while he was building his Golf Course up here in Scotland.

We don't like expressly cause he's a cunt and tried to essentially use money to get his wishes fulfilled against the wishes of the native populace and actually built on extremely valuable and rare ecosystems.

Basically he came into my country and tried to tell us how to do shit and threw a hissy fit when we told him to get fucked by a rake.

Attached: Still_Game_Title_Card.png (829x469, 363K)

>Thinks women should be 'grabbed by the pussy'
>Thinks Mexicans are criminals and rapists
>HOW HE MISOGYNIST 'N RACISS THO?!?!?!!?!

You fucking oxygen thief.

Because Trump exists.

They don't know. If you ask them it's because trump is a racist misogynist. Ask them why they think that and they point to borders and beauty pagents.

These people are brainwashed by the MMS. Lapping up everything fed to them. But the hatred is real, I see it every day in work.

This is not a million miles from the truth.

I got your souvenirs:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44802315

Attached: _20180712_204810.jpg (720x797, 114K)

What does that have to do with the UK? I love how you bongs and canadian faggots think that you are Americans.

The part to do with the UK is that he's visiting the UK and he probably doesn't like that?

Because he's literally Hortler.

>Thinking Mexicans aren't criminals and rapists
Gas yourself m8

when he visiting?

>Kuckistani flag

>Butt pirate flag

So this is war then.

Attached: 1527547524753.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

if someone sees my ex there, punch her cuck husband for me, thx

Attached: TRUMPPPPP.jpg (565x761, 40K)

I don't have a clue, I would have thought Londoners have bigger issues to deal with.

Attached: stab.png (639x569, 285K)

where do they get that estimate from?

Friday. I'm not sure if that's ours or yours or exactly how it works, but I've been told that he won't even be in London to see the balloon himself.

Fuck you britian you cucks, the BBC ran a documentary about how Trump is a rapist a few days ago

You should read the coverage of Trump in the European media, if you think the Washington Post or NYT are biased, hooo boy, you haven't read that smut.
Firstly, they NEVER report anything that they can not spin negatively.
Secondly, they either portray him as a destructive, bumbling bafoon nobody takes seriously, or orange hitler, who is so unpopular that the population will soon rise up to remove him from power by force.
It is propaganda of the most transparent kind, but most people eat it up.
In my experience, propaganda nowadays is less effective if it concerns your own country, but propaganda of other countries is still widely believed.

Attached: stern-cover-zeigt-donald-trump-mit-hitlergruss.jpg (459x580, 86K)

You should buy one of those. I don't know the language, but I can read enough of it to find the entire cover hilarious.

Nothing

They are literal idiots funded by billionaire agitators

Everyone just avoids them and gets on with life

Tens of thousands my hairy arse. A bunch of soppy wet and mainly old paid protesters.

>if we let them protest trump they won't protest us

it's london, lad. expect a lot of vegans and pajeets

Its funny and sad that another country cares this much about our president. You don't see America flying a balloon that looks like the queen of England.

>bottom right
okay honestly fuck the uk. you guys deserve it if you're still protesting against trump after all this bullshit.

They are not, barley anyone showed up
>ANTI-TRUMP PROTEST AT NATO DRAWS ONLY A COUPLE DOZEN
infowars.com/anti-trump-protest-at-nato-draws-only-a-couple-dozen/

that's only cause the queen is based and redpilled

This guy speaks the truth, and all that he says applies to my country also.

>thinks women will let you grab them by the pussy, which you would know if you had been near one

>thinks a lot of mexicans coming over ILLEGALLY are rapists - they are CRIMINALS by definition

>how can you be this retarded and still use 4ch

> queen is based and redpilled
> sits idle as her country is stabbed and raped by mud niggers

Donald Trump obviously

>banter
>correct observation
You’re brainwashed. Also, tits or gtfo.

In Britian, only Muslims are allowed to seperate children from their parents

don't know
but apparently he landed by helicopter and did not notice them
youtube.com/watch?v=QMeLPcA_Rsk&feature=youtu.be&t=94

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

All the winning. Better get used to it.

Attached: 1529939786899.jpg (750x747, 190K)

Fpbp

Attached: 1530903727416.jpg (518x517, 26K)

NIGGER!

Donald Drumpf be racist and sheeeit.

nigger

>They just temporarily separated them for screening
The government has literally been putting them into adoption agencies. They never had the intention on giving them back to the parents.

Democracy, I think

Worse, a hard plastic knife. He could kill hundreds before even the army is allowed to carry guns to him. He could conquer Brittain with ease. Ofcourse until the muslims and niggers come with their personal guns and kill him and all other Brittains, like usual.

They've been fed a steady diet of BBC lies amidst a culture overwrought by islam, pc, and cuckoldry.

Attached: 76543322.png (1024x688, 1.22M)

>The fucking bike tire
Are brits even real?

Attached: 1531285212370.jpg (771x1024, 63K)

They won't protest actual blood soaked dictators but tgey hate trump

They just don't like him because they perceive him as common and his fans as common

Or the social workers if the parents vote UKIP
True story

FPBP

The irony of this event will surely redpill a few. Especially those that read the lyrics to the song

illiberalism