The leader of the EU is completely drunk and wasted again

Ladies and Gentlemen, i present to you His Excellency Jean-Claude Juncker, the President of the European Commission

youtu.be/oecvYFq_wi0

This fuckhead keeps lecturing us about "European values" .... looks like he drank a lot of values again.

Attached: fdf.jpg (760x440, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVshw0CY-Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=3w72zhEUhqI
youtube.com/watch?v=boeX9KtSvUA
spine-health.com/conditions/sciatica/what-you-need-know-about-sciatica
youtu.be/uwR5fbBvPKY
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Juncker be like:
>Open the *hick* borders *tumbles* right *burps* now *falls on his ass*
EU-citizens be like:
>Yeeeeahh
If you allow yourself to be reigned by wastes of space like this raging alcoholic, you deserve to be extinguished.

the absolute state of globo homos

is this real?

Attached: 1529432036738.jpg (685x960, 82K)

>be euro
>have old washed up wino as prez
>name sounds like junk
>alco rules over you with iron fist, imports millions refugees
>us prez comes. sober. smart. decisive.
>entire world talks about us prez every statement
>alchy gets even drunker and stumbles around
>can't even vote him out
>no hope. no future.
feels bad

This alcoholic runs Europe?
This is what England isn't allowed to leave?
Poland has to listen to this jerk or be threatened?

Drunkenness is a European value

I feel bad for him. He may have rotten policies, but he's sick. Alcoholism is a disease. He should retire already. He's not even 60 yet, but he looks like at least 70.

What would you do if you were paid to sabotage Europe?

yes, wasn't even elected, just assumed power. his family was running luxembourg during ww2 and acted as a 'safe house' for most stolen nazi loot. was allowed to keep all stolen loot after war 'just because'.
"The Modern Left"

hes not going to retire dummy. there is nothing you can do about it. Your wife bull needs servicing digusting pig.

Why are all globalists a bunch of degenerate faggots? Is it a coping mechanism for the evil they're doing?

Learn to type coherent sentences, you retard.

its brave new world, they believe faggotry is good, and they believe the only way to make humans safe is to impose it and denaturalize humanity

why should we have pity for your situation? a pig that accepts everything deserves it. You know who will replace juncker? sometimes 3x as bad.

jesus fucking christ, he must have been drinking for days

You are all a bunch of fucking idiots. Are you proud to call that unelected dead guy your president? LOL hahahahahahahaha

Fuckin' retards.

I truly wish I could beat this fucker up.

the most obnoxious part is europeans always defend this as a "charming" behavior. "yep, that's european!" they'll say.

>Are you proud to call that unelected dead guy your president
President of the commission is nobody's president.

Also he is elected.

Not really, I mean, you're implying he stops at some point. Juncker does pretty much a bottle of wine a day.

Why are all these world leaders dressed like tramps man, has no one ever heard of a tailor?

>trusting a kike from (((Luxembourg))) in the first place
>unironically think he has EU's best interests at heart

Attached: cDl8w8D.jpg (1024x550, 67K)

Insane. A politician going to work drunk, while citizens pay for them to be there functioning.

Attached: 1529544265611.jpg (442x512, 28K)

They're all a bunch of drunks.
youtube.com/watch?v=oVshw0CY-Hc

Attached: Justin.jpg (3979x2653, 1.23M)

Literally nobody at all does that.

Nobody likes Juncker.

go on reddit, thats all they do.

Yeh and reddit loves jews and worships Trump like a religion, does that mean all of America does that? Fuck reddit. The vast majority of Europeans disapprove of Juncker and his shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=3w72zhEUhqI

>European values
It's just another word for stealing our money via funding, and allowing all businesses to outsource while still holding monopolies in the Eurozone.

Attached: 486453706.jpg (594x406, 170K)

Martin Selmayr is the real danger.

By people from other countries you don't elect. Why are you too cowardly to admit it?

Nope. He's just an old drunk

American pajeet confirmed

It's so weird that European leaders like and respect this guy more than they do Trump.

What the fuck is Merkel's problem?

Nah. He just had a couple too many, nothing an old dude from the province wouldn't do. What's interesting is that he is at work, a very high paying, full responsibility job, and he is drunk

too bad the nihilists took over buenos aires. you guys actually had a chance at one point but now i don't know. there needs to be an argentine revolution and i'm saying that unironically

President of EU is not the same as president US u dumb fuck

>nothing an old dude from the province wouldn't do.
He literally looks and acts like my French grandmother, who would stumble around like that after drinking Vodka from the moment she woke up to the moment she fell asleep.

Not true

fake news, he has sciatic nerve problems

This is what's up and what pisses me the most

this drunk

Attached: drunkjunk.jpg (993x559, 66K)

No fucking way. Where's the full version? Massive cringe

BOW BEFORE THE KING OF EUROPA

Attached: drunk_junker_shitty_meme.png (537x571, 294K)

He knows what is going to happen to the EU and the crimes that nation must pay for. Id be drunk if I were him too.

100% honestly, if I were ever elected to office, I'd probably also buzz and maintain the whole time.

Being drunk makes listening to other people's dumbassed opinions way more tolerable.

i laughed irl

Jesus, the shit you see when you don't have a fucking grenade...

this is what happens when you don't even have a passport, but you speak about other continents

He knows death is waiting for him back home. Let the old puppet have a last year getting drunk, he earned it

Fucking great! I was really hoping he'd pull an oliver reed when the music kicked in.

youtube.com/watch?v=boeX9KtSvUA

>absolute state of mongoloidistan
'yep, that's american!' they'll say

More like Jean-Claude DRUNCKER

Europe is fucking weird.

That's correct. Juncker is old and inertial. Selmayr, on the other hand is much more aggresive (and is German)

>supposed leader of EU is shitfaced, can't stand straight
>leader of the US watches in disgust as he doesn't drink at all
The curse is still in effect?

Did you see how all you stupid little nato lackey hung on trumps every word? Your news was nothing but "Trump Trump Trump". You are on an english-only board speaking a foreign language. You know more details about American politics than any American knows about your country.
Who is the alpha in this relationship?

rekt

Is this how that piece of shit tries to live with being a genocidal asswipe & fucking traitor? By drinking himself into a stupor?
I'd feel sorry for him, if I didn't hate the ferret-face little shit so much.
I hope his liver jumps up through his lungs and strangles him to death in self-defense.

Attached: WhiteGenocide.jpg (720x722, 215K)

don't make excuses for that asshole. He is the architect behind most of the bribery and fear mongering to thwart Brexit and Grexit.

Attached: 1526922967353.jpg (672x869, 217K)

>He's not even 60 yet
He's 63

The president of the European Commission is precisely as elected as the American president.

1. He is elected by the party that wins the European elections
2. In the last elections the parties announced their candidates (including Juncker beforehand) to prevent any shadiness
3. The president is elected by a vote in the council, i.e. by the representative sent there by each member state

This is precisely and exactly the system the US uses, by sending delegates per each state in order to end up electing a president - up to the point where smaller countries technically get a bigger vote for president.

My country voted in the EPP as the top party, therefore we DID vote for Juncker. He was even presented here.

>3. The president is elected by a vote in the council, i.e. by the representative sent there by each member state
I meant in the parliament, he's just nominated by council.

Always drunk means you’ll never have to endure a sober moment. Why not?

nothing says "amurica!!" like obnoxious ignorance

...okay maybe this too

Attached: 04xp-giraffe-articleLarge.jpg (600x424, 55K)

>a bottle of wine a day
I think he does more. Like five bottles a day.

On a wasted level from 1 to 10 he's a 9

Source?

I'm a full-on carnivore, but that is fucking disgusting.

Nah, he doesnt. He'd literally die. He downs a pack of cigarettes or two a day as well.

>tfw reading posts about other countries from fellow burgers

Attached: 1530660576952.gif (288x216, 148K)

You are an irresponsible fag

>That 90 year old boomer drunk off his arse at work

Got the chills from this

Ba-dum tsss

What's geopolitics?
What's globalization?
What's world order?

Do you even have common sense?

it shows you who the masters of this earth are when he wasn't made to resign the first few times he was fucking wasted at official events.
Same gang as clinton who will never see the inside of a cell.

>fucking americans I swear
spine-health.com/conditions/sciatica/what-you-need-know-about-sciatica

Oliver Reed...
Didn't he star in "The Three Muscatels" in 1973?

Is that what it is? I was thinking cerebral palsy, or something like that. He doesn't look drunk to me.

Checked and yes Europe is royally fucked.

I've about had it. If President Trump declared a national emergency, forcibly took over the U.S. and deported all non-whites and their supporters, then conquered Europe and did the same, I'm absolutely ready to support him as Emperor of all Mankind.
The very stars will be next...

Attached: T4.jpg (1000x660, 163K)

Thank you for understanding our values more then some of the other europeans here, Ami.

>t. daddy issues

At least my daddy isn't a traitorous, white-hating, embarrassing drunk, like yours.

Attached: CatLaugh.jpg (450x300, 14K)

what a goof i hate this guy

Attached: trud98360836983.jpg (719x927, 121K)

>
>Juncker does pretty much a bottle of wine a day.

>IMPLYING A BOTTLE WINE A DAY IS MUCH

I fucking had it with you you anti european eastpeiple shitskin. Emigrate to saudi or america already. If you hate drink

yes he ordered a wheelchair later on and rode it drunk for the lulz

Attached: lulz.png (727x556, 539K)

>mfw Trump tweets about EU drunk-asses

Attached: CrNUNf3WYAAt_pJ.jpg (800x587, 64K)

Kek yeah hes on at least 3 bottles

Fuckin wino

Yes, like, lmao! OMFG how can you not like seing the president drunk? Fucking retard

Attached: ideal president or first maid.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

its too much when you chug it at work

it's kind of an open secret that Junker is an alcoholic
Jow Forums would be more interested why he left (read: was kicked out of) his job in the Luxembourg government
the guy is as dirty as bureaucrats come

100 lb roasties drink a bottle of wine a day and don't get rolled out on wheelchairs.

This man drinks a bottle of scotch after 3 bottles of wine

Tell us more...

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Indeed. They're all a bunch of drunks.
youtu.be/uwR5fbBvPKY

Attached: RTXE2JJ-800x400.jpg (800x400, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU