My fucking sides

My fucking sides.

Attached: 20180712_172032.png (1080x1411, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2tqsVAGlcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She has dyed her hair blonde, she's got black roots.

Just like Lauren Southern claiming she's Danish.
(she's got more Spanish admixture than Danish)

Attached: 1506220839524.jpg (600x2032, 149K)

>all Mexicans are brown
Confederate education

Attached: main-qimg-4e72be3f71ef6e259324920bd840cedb-c.jpg (477x308, 24K)

this. she's got dark hair.
she's a qtie though, pic related

Attached: serena.jpg (1080x1349, 212K)

She's not Jewish, though.

i love how feminism has completely backfired on white women and now they are trying to pretend to be anything other than white to keep their victim status. my god what a time to be alive. the hammer is coming down on these cunts and its about time.

This family is like 1% of Mexico? She is not Mexican, desu.

>hair is definitely dyed blonde
>likely using contacts to change eye color
>"trans-blue-eyed-blonde" or some shit

How common is it to have almost 100% European ancestry in Mexico? I know some exist

she is essentially a latina to white rachel dolezal / shaun king.

This.
Its absolutely ridiculous.
How do you not have White Pride World Wide?

spanish family lel

You know Latina doesn't mean native Central/South American or mestizo, right? She could be Spanish or Portuguese.

That's not latino, it's white.

Classified as non-white by the Census.

Attached: 9.png (696x720, 239K)

I knew a Mexican couple when I was growing up that had a blonde haired, blue eyes little girl.

Why defend it at all. You’re white if you can pass for white. Enjoy the privilege ya cunt!

It's been happening for awhile just look at Pocahontas. They used to pretend to be "Native American"

> latina
fucking cringe

>Kerrigan
Seriously? She should be thrilled that everyone sees her as white, her family probably lived like royalty wherever they were from

Those are not mutually exclusive terms.

I never said that. Only Amerimutts believe that.

>Kerrigan

bitch youre Zerg

Mestiza.

Latina is a meaningless word. You can be a white latina, a brown latina or a black latina

Very common. Also common in Cuba and South American countries. Race mixing is culturally anathema almost everywhere too.

They’ll come back... eventually

its like pointing at a white family in china and saying that they represent chinese. point is mexico is not white, but some white people live in mexico.

soon she will be pretending not to be mexican

>kerrigan
white dad, white skin, gold hair, blue eyes... this bitch is white. Looks a bit native in the face but she's white enough.

Hi lauren

most of the richest and most powerful people in mexico (outside of elected politics) are mostly white. in as much as you consider portugese and spanish to be "white" anyhow. but even there, in a place where you can never claim "white privilege" because being white just makes you a massive target for crime, murder and other types of hatred, the white genes have risen to the top.
pic related is just one example. this guy is like the second richest guy in mexico, he's almost flat out aryan. white genes are the best, proven time and time and time again. his name is . "german larrea" lol. if you google other rich mexicans you'll find they're all "whiter" than the general population.

Attached: german larrea mexican rich guy.jpg (600x431, 55K)

>be me
>happen to have blue eyes, but have dark hair
>not receiving enough attention
>dye hair blonde and act like being persecuted for "being Aryan"/Latina
>get shit loads of unwarranted attention by feminists and SJWs alike
>feelsgoodman

Attached: 1307793940001.png (1162x850, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=A2tqsVAGlcs

Attached: 1460547553114.jpg (250x250, 10K)

It's almost like "latina" is a cultural category rather than a racial one.

It means in North America if you look like this and be from Brazil, you can claim you are latino and get free gibs.

It's great desu.

Attached: nt_retiro_je_santa_maria_2013.jpg (600x400, 69K)

This. I'm pretty sure it means you speak an Iberian language, are Catholic, and enjoy soccer.

Maybe 10% of the population. If you live in San Diego all you have to do is go to La Jolla or some of the more ritzy stores in the Las Americas mall and you'll see them.

You all need to upgrade your Jewdar.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 1.43.06 PM.png (654x662, 406K)

this bitch just saw Blood In Blood Out

This.

Attached: 1529880077291.jpg (479x330, 15K)

>Blue eyes blond trans dragonkin
Kek

Attached: a9f.jpg (640x369, 35K)

"I don't like what I am, I just want to be something else."

fuck me

Attached: 1522688657857.png (1112x886, 61K)

Guys I have brown hair and greens eyes and I embrace my Latino identity when I apply for student loans. Unironically my surname isn’t even Spanish, it just sounds Spanish. They’ve never suspected a thing.

that's a coal-burner

A toda madre o un desmadre

The cosmopolitans strike again

coal-burning kike*

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 1.47.47 PM.png (541x404, 481K)

I was about to check it out myself. Every god damn time.

>She has dyed her hair blonde, she's got black roots.
Its called dirty blonde hair, its naturally like that.

Attached: 1526667442549.png (211x239, 4K)

Also why can she wear a Latino power t shirt while I have to leave my white power one hanging in my closet. I don’t know who runs this country but it sure as hell isnt white people.

Are you retarded? He's Ricardo Anaya, former president candidate. You can not be candidate unless you and both your parents are Mexican born citizens.

100% very uncommonj probably 10% or less, but 50% European ancestry is probably the most common one arounf 60-70% of population.

Attached: pol_was_right_again.jpg (600x371, 30K)

>Latina
Um no sweetie gender is fluid you're Latinx prepare to be arrested for a hate crime.

So basically she appears "Aryan" yet dyed her hair to appear that way, is Latina, and Jewish all at the same time.

This world is a beautiful place.

I was born on Puerto Rico while my dad was in the military. Both of my parents are white.

I-I'm, not consider Latino, am I?

you will never use your whiteness to infiltrate and takeover the prison's illegal gambling racket and corrupt prison officials with bribes

;__;

>Very common
kys

t. virgin retard

Dirty blond is dark from roots to tips.
Also selfies belong to

Go back to your island spic

>American education
Germán in spanish doesnt mean deutch (alemán), it means brother (catalonian/latin in origin).

Yeah but that is not how dirty blonde looks

Too bad that 60-70% still looks full indio you disgusting meximutt

it's his name you fucking monstrous moronic retard.
holy fuck and how funny that you through in the "american education" too lmfao. too fucking ironic huh?

Then stop dying your hair blonde and stop wearing blue contact

white thanks to a ton of makeup
blonde thanks to expensive hairdresser
eyes thanks to the american father she hates

in my opinion she's somewhat attractive, but more like shitskin mutt

She looks like a mongol rape baby.
>High cheek bones
>Sunken in downie eyes
>Flat oriental downie face
She could pass as a Mainland European.

Attached: Asian - Down syndrome 4.png (869x627, 573K)

Attached: Asian = Down syndrome.png (1384x748, 1.04M)

Attached: Asian = Down syndrome 2.png (1438x709, 1.33M)

Attached: Asian = Downsyndrome 3.png (1347x614, 1.02M)

This

Attached: 1488661034658.png (512x384, 268K)

>how funny that you through in the "american education" too lmfao.
>that you through in the "american education"
>through in
moron, regardless of what was posted you proved the meme correct in your case

This is what happens when the ruling [h'white] minority in Latin America try to turn latin hispanic spanishism into some sort of unified color blind culture.

Always makes me laugh when these retards from spanish America think they're one solid block of people and just so happen to look like 50 shades of gay.

There are a bunch of white people who you would never really tell they are mixed like pic related this girl is half mexican. Which is why I dont care to go out with white girls, i know my kids will be white anyways so give me your sister gringo

Attached: 000011117821.jpg (640x721, 66K)

Why can't america just adopt the southern american race classification system:
Amerindian(natives) - Mestizo(european-native mix) - black - white - asian - mixed
it makes much more sense than putting every single central and south american in the "hispanic/latino" group

same but my dads white so I have a really white last name it works out perfectly people hardly even know what I am

because thats retarded and no one uses that system anymore.
Also the current system doesnt really work like that. You choose your race and your options are (White, black, asian, native american) and after that in a different question you check a box if you are hispanic.

Castizas were literally made for white cock

Attached: 1508101307020.jpg (3000x2000, 1.15M)

half of argentina is jewish

lying spic

>You choose your race and your options are (White, black, asian, native american) and after that in a different question you check a box if you are hispanic.
why does america sounds like a rpg? In europe none asks about your race

because categorizing people by race is an american thing.. In latin america no one uses that. if you're not really really black, white or asian no one will ever mention race. Also only the elites have an explicit bias towards race mixing. Everyone literally thinks they are the same.

its just the census they want to know everything about you

Not even amusing anymore

Attached: 13B8EE49-56EE-4BCE-A435-5EBF9F16B728.jpg (564x804, 80K)

She is

>In latin america no one uses that
You are joking right?
All Latin American countries are basically racial caste societies. Almost every single one. Latin countries have lived underneath them for so long apparently they forgot.

Attached: 1518768462738.png (1280x839, 1.21M)

>dark roots
>blonde

lol

did anyone else think it said Sarah Kerrigan at first

Attached: mexican ruling class.jpg (933x647, 115K)

"John" and "Elizabeth" are derived from Jewish names too, you fuckwit.

Would much rather my sister have married a beaner than a nigger
She may not have been beat, cheated on, given 3 babies the nigger daddy doesn't take care of
And she might not be in prison right now

>Cuban actor
>2 mestizas
>Canelo is mestizo

My sides.

Are white Latinas a final redpill?

Attached: ana-hickmann-15887-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 556K)

Other way around, dummy. Because there's no mestizo category, most hispanics self-ientify as white. "Hispanic" is an ethnic category on the census.

(((Hispanic))) is just a term to convince white Mexicans they aren't white so they will vote democrat because (((RACISM)))

>dyed blonde hair
>gray contacts
i have blond hair and green eyes and this made me cringe hard

She NOT WHIYYYYYYYYYTE!!! She dye her hair bLOOOOONDE!!!!!! NOT WHIYYYYYYTE!!!!

Attached: anigif_enhanced-29955-1448343675-2.gif (600x332, 1.54M)

catholics can not be white

>Latin
>a language created thousands of years ago by white people
>white people calling themselves Latin is wrong
If anything the shitskins shouldn't be calling themselves Latin.

half of ENGLASH vocab is latin

basically the same words