So why does the left hate Elon Musk?

So why does the left hate Elon Musk?

Attached: 487130_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-first-israeli-spacecraft-to-the-moon-to-launch-in-december-1.6264356
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Goldreich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kantor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they dont?

Musk is a Zionist Jew and working with MOSSAD.

Attached: elon musk zionist.jpg (621x360, 41K)

he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE

the right hates him too because he's a threat to daddy defence industry

Cause he's a fucking white male getting shit done in the world.

Well it's not like anyone else is gonna get shit done.

He was their "better tomorrow" golden boy until he started to reveal his power level and to troll their talking points. I think he might be the radical centrist.

They change their opinion on him every day. Adolf Musk is based af though.

Attached: 8D697FDB-5877-42AB-919A-FD59AA789335.jpg (1904x1346, 290K)

I've come around to him actually, I think a lot of far leftists hate him just by virtue of being a capitalist but I mean Engels was one too. He seems to have good intentions but an inflated ego.

dont you dare call me left

but he is 100% actor and 0% scientist

why you even defend him?

Attached: tesla-coil.jpg (1476x2004, 561K)

They dont Journalists do. Mostly because he pointed out they are shit.

Because the left is fundamentally motivated by jealousy and hatred of success. It's easier to call success evil than contend with why you aren't successful.

they are mad about the fact that the most successful african in the world is white

Attached: 1520902970325.gif (170x159, 272K)

Fucking Genghis Khan, I can't unseen the downie admixture in Elon now.

Attached: Asian - Down syndrome 4.png (869x627, 573K)

Attached: Asian = Down syndrome.png (1384x748, 1.04M)

Attached: download.jpg (475x549, 38K)

Attached: Asian = Down syndrome 2.png (1438x709, 1.33M)

That only works if the person hasn't visited almost every major country in the world.

Attached: 1472808570089.jpg (2048x1152, 338K)

user, I don't think anyone hates Our Lord and Savior Elon, like, at all.

Attached: elon.jpg (1200x800, 302K)

Hello, is this the new divide and conquer kikery you've come up with? We smell you, you rat

Attached: Merchant.jpg (960x918, 48K)

WARNING! NEW JEW MEME ABOUT TO BE PUSHED! WATCH HOW THIS IS POSTED FOR THE NEXT WEEK!

Attached: Merchant post.jpg (495x495, 85K)

>seething mongoloid rape babies

Attached: Crack head nigger.jpg (700x876, 64K)

leftists are mental midgets nervous mediocrities

they hate intelligent high achievers because even though they want to be them they know they will never be like that

tldr: jealousy

Attached: 01-donald-trump-andrew-jackson.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x945, 133K)

>visits israel
>3 months later he's working with israel

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-first-israeli-spacecraft-to-the-moon-to-launch-in-december-1.6264356

Musk is MOSSAD.

You cannot deny the fact that Elon Musk exhibits a faint oriental phenotype you nigger mixed half breed knuckle dragging moron.

Attached: download (2).jpg (736x534, 52K)

>filthy rat

Attached: (((Feinstein)))2.jpg (709x685, 49K)

You cannot deny all meme flag faggot retards are JIDF

What ever you say zipper head, Asians are a nigger tier race worthy of genocide.

Attached: Asian or Downie.jpg (600x615, 64K)

Just more inarticulate nigger babble. I guess hating Gooks makes you a Jew now *sigh*.

Attached: download.png (1416x1600, 606K)

Attached: Asian or Downie 33.jpg (800x600, 135K)

Attached: Downie.jpg (507x338, 60K)

Attached: IMG_2949a.jpg (550x604, 91K)

He's fucking a white male!

Attached: Asian = Downsyndrome 3.png (1347x614, 1.02M)

just the media, since he called those jews out

Simply because he isn't overtly right or left wing. He's a rationalist, a man of science, and intelligent enough to have a great influence in debate.
You can disprove and argue against things like "soi boi" and "jews did 9/11", but arguing against science, reason, and fact is much, much harder. That's when politicucks start to squeal.

Leftist here. Elon Musk is hated not because he is White, he is actually African.

He is hated because he abuses the fuck out of his employees, Tesla plants are unsafe to work in, SpaceX employees work stupid hours even for tech work. He rejects unionization and is in fact taking away well paying, sustainable union jobs from other companies.

There is also the fact that Tesla is the biggest scam, is a few years from failure, and is making green energy look bad.

Oh also instead of actually changing the world in any meaningful and positive way, he just works on shiny toys like flame throwers. Sure it makes him look cool but really?

redpilled and baste

Musk is redpilled on the JQ. He knows about the commie jewish founders and leaders of the ANC and how many tens of thousands of black on white rapes and murders they're responsible for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Bernstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Goldreich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kantor

Jews control the news so he has to toe the line for now.

Attached: slovo.png (860x558, 1.09M)

Because he's going to usher us into a new era of white transhumanism. Reminder that he's a white South African so will by nature distrust niggers and lean right even if he can never outwardly say so. He also outraged (((them))) in his twitter tirade against the lugenpresse.
>anyone who goes to places in Israel as part of a series of visits to various historically important sites is automatically a kike shill
Ok, this is epic.

Attached: 1531074503548.png (1000x570, 310K)

Attached: anatolykarlintranshumanism.png (659x537, 107K)