THEY'RE TAKING KAVANGAUGH FROM US! ROSENSTEIN FUCKED US!

Rosenstein confirmed swamp. We're fucked.

archive.is/UOfpi

Attached: DeepStatestein.png (770x695, 435K)

So this is the DOJ's job now? Obstruct presidential SCOTUS pics?

not fucked. trump will just nominate the catholic chick

>Mr. Rosenstein’s request was an unusual insertion of politics into federal law enforcement. While the Justice Department has helped work on previous Supreme Court nominations, department lawyers in Washington typically carry out that task, not prosecutors who pursue criminal investigations nationwide.

>Mr. Rosenstein wrote that he expected to need the equivalent of 100 full-time lawyers to work on Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing

Attached: whhat.jpg (409x393, 27K)

Who they will do the same thing to as well. This is how they delay the confirmation indefinitely. The same way they've been investigating Trump for years.

Why the fuck is he even in charge of this, did Sessions shake Kavanaughs hand at his announcement and then recuse himself?

More and more I believe Sessions has some blackmail on him.

>ROSENSTEIN

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 3K)

Rosenstein now has over 270 lawyers working FULL TIME combing through every last detail of Kavanaugh's life. Hope he didn't say anything problematic sweeties :))))

Attached: 1486220976685.gif (500x423, 559K)

He has literally no power to do this.

Is there any precedent to this at all?

4D chess. With all these extra eyes going through his shit he can get confirmed faster. Libs will still bitch but won't have any ground to stand on

The deep state is more powerful than our elected officials. They are more powerful than our constitution. You cant vote out that kind of corruption.

His goal is to find something bad enough to leak to the press so congress doesnt confirm him

>100 full-time lawyers
money laundering scheme

>100 (((Lawyers)))

Attached: money.jpg (475x317, 43K)

Seems that way or this is just a way to drain the swamp, Kavanaugh is a Bushite

Jeff Session should be nuked

Could this be the smoke screen Trump needs to fire Rosenstein.

>Us
>We
fu

It is not the nominee, it is the dragging it out until after the mid-terms or longer.

Yeah there is thousands of years of precedent of Jews like Rosenstein undermining their host nation

If they clear him though there's no excuse to object. It's a double edged sword.

It's possible that Trump actually wants this, to be absolutely sure that he's clean. Trump already know he worked with the bush family and was trusted by them. I think that would raise red flags for me if I was Trump. I'm sure Trump likes his history in terms of what he's done, he just wants to make sure that he isn't going to start subverting the courts when he gets a seat.

Trump could legally use the military to overthrow the FBI/DOJ/congress and install a new, far right militarized government where being Democrat is illegal.
And he totally should ASAP

He should overthrow the FBI/JOJ, since they are under his jurisdiction. He can't touch congress without trampling the constitution.

*DOJ

Thats not the point. They hope to drag this through the midterms so he'll be blocked by democrats

yup thats going in my kike compilation

Why the fuck is he doing this? Why isn't he and Sessions fired?

Ummmmmm. . . . user. . . (((((Rosenstein))))).

Of course he's part of the swamp. He's a fucking kike. If you are surprised by this, you've not been redpilled enough.

We're not fucked. These people are. They are running scared.

>overthrow the FBI/DOJ/congress
you're pretty stupid

Attached: image.jpg (500x326, 131K)

I saw that the DOJ vetting SCOYUS picks is normal.
The reason the ratty looking little fellow is asking for help is that Kavanaugh has over three hundred rulings.
Kavanaugh will be confirmed no problem.

Of course Sessions is being blackmailed. He lied under oath about meeting with the Russians three fucking times (that we know of so far). Why do you think he had to recuse himself in the first place?

Attached: 1514046784038.jpg (803x688, 108K)