REDNECK SHITLORDS APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

REDNECK SHITLORDS APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
>"The world needs more cowboys," the University of Wyoming says in a new marketing slogan.
>The slogan has drawn backlash from critics, including faculty members and Native American groups, who call the catchphrase sexist, racist and counterproductive to university recruitment -- because it excludes women and people of color
>The university’s mascot is a “cowboy” riding a bucking horse with hat in hand.
>People who do not fit the stereotypical image of a cowboy – “a white man with a wide-brimmed hat riding the range on horseback” – are not made to feel welcome.
>“If you’re not a white person, and especially if you’re an Indian, it would make you feel out of place -- it wouldn’t make you feel too good about yourself,”

Attached: 1531369418554.jpg (612x344, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/07/12/university-wyomings-cowboy-slogan-rustles-up-some-controversy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch98cFkA7a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link
>University of Wyoming's 'cowboy' slogan rustles up some controversy
foxnews.com/us/2018/07/12/university-wyomings-cowboy-slogan-rustles-up-some-controversy.html

I want these people to die and slow and horrible death, preferably sooner rather than later

Funny. Kick every one who's butt hurt about it out.
Well, okay. I'll allow this.

They're unironically the ignorant racists for assuming "cowboys"=white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch98cFkA7a4

You gonna pull them pistols?
Or you just gonna stand there and whistle Dixie, beaner?

Attached: ohno.gif (320x180, 2.7M)

Well if it ain't Mr. Chained-Blue Lighting himself. We caught ourselves the Josey Wales!

Wyoming is a complete shithole, who gives a fuck what happens there.

Attached: kingcobra.jpg (1440x1080, 136K)

JSUt saw my first rodeo in mobridge this Fourth of July and loved it and honestly we do need more cowboys

Lots of emancipated slaves found decent paying work as cowboys lol.

Way to whitewash history liberals.

Did he really say the b word?
I can't even right now.

I'd be really happy if for once a business or organization would just respond with "stfu" or "nobody cares"

Wyoming is a strong and beautiful state, bigot!

its ok qt he didnt mean you

fuck thats pretty cool.

Why the fuck is everyone a victim these days. they should just shut up and and enjoy their day instead of ruining everything for normal people.

As an actual rancher, I'd like to watch every alley cowboy be forced to fuck a porcupine.
If you wear a cowboy hat for any reason other then being able to keep rain out of your eyes at the same time as keeping it out of the back of your neck while moving swiftly without losing your hat, you are a faggot playing dress up like a little kid.
Most of the time we wear baseball caps anyways.

What about cowboy boots? Urban cowboys are cool.

>asking leafs about cowboys
Hes right about the hats, but boots are 100% acceptable.

fuck off im from Texas people just wear that no one cares what dudly do rite thinks

>The world needs less injuns"

Better?

Attached: 1497405129031.jpg (463x345, 19K)

>“If you’re not a white person, and especially if you’re an Indian, it would make you feel out of place -- it wouldn’t make you feel too good about yourself,”
shut the fuck up and kill yourself faggots. i'm not god damn here to make you feel special or included. nobody really gives a fuck if you feel welcome or not.

take your struggle session and choke on a phat cock

Cowboys are traditionally mexican how is this racist.

post pics itt

KINGCOBRAJFDONKEYBRAINS!

Texas doesn't mean shit, you either get paid to ride or you're a tourist playing dressup. Texas has more fags then Alberta has people
We started shit shit, it's ours. It's Albertan. Also a narrow-toed boot is just a narrow-toed boot, riders use them because they're great for stirrups and mud but they're useful for more then that, think halfway between a work boot and a climber's shoe.
Personally though I wear rubber-tipped combat boots whenever I can at work, in case I get stepped on, and they're better for cold/ice.

Why can't women be cowboys? Why are liberals so racist and bigoted?

Lol get the fuck out leaf your tough guy credibility went to nil the second you elected that faggot leading your "country"

This. The shitlibs and orcs mad about this don't deserve to breathe.

Attached: Trudeau-cowboy.jpg (650x433, 34K)

mexican athletic shoes.

Attached: mexicanolympics.jpg (600x600, 166K)

He has three white kids which means that he's had heterosexual relations at least 3x more then you ever have or will.
Also you've been ruled by a nigger. And not even a proper buck, you spent almost a decade of your life in fealty to a fruity nigger that can't even throw a baseball.

>tfw the first cowboys were called vaqueros and were mexican
>black cowboys were common
>“God Created Men and Sam Colt Made Them Equal!”
fucking northerners

But user, if it were a slow and horrible death, wouldn't it be later than sooner?

Attached: ezgif-1-bba21b9025.gif (405x405, 2.45M)

They're absolutely retarded if they think only white men were cowboys. While it's true women weren't there were many black, native american and latino cowboys in the past. Ranching wasn't and still isn't a glamorous job, its hard labor which attracted people who weren't educated at the time, which is a good portion of the populace in any ethnicity.

Attached: 1528051212089.gif (350x262, 2.66M)

>all those racists itt
it's cowHUMAN not cowboy/male you misogynists
Apologize right now

UT doesn't matter user. Anything that's not overtly FUCK WHYPIPO is racist

>cowHUMAN
Wow what if theres some otherkin that aren't comfortable with the "human" label? You fucking shitlord

Get fucked fag...

Shit you're right i've got to read guide How to be an ally to POC again. Thanks fellow living being

Even if cowboy culture didn't come from mexico and there weren't black cowboys this would still be the most retarded thing I've ever heard. These people have a mental illness.

How many fucking teepee niggers are left lmao. Also cowboys get women wet.