Stop using modern technology

Stop using modern technology.

Attached: ted-kaczynski-1.jpg (900x750, 51K)

Ted / Varg 2020. Make America rural again.

Fucking boomers! They had it so easy. Dude got land and a shack for cheap back in the day.

No. Stop corruption. Kill your German monarch.

I can't... it's beyond me. We have to wait for the great blackout to come

Stop being an mkultra victim

Anyone who likes Ted's writings should check out Goonan's "The Foundation for Exploration". He goes even deeper.

Attached: 1259806353.jpg (350x500, 18K)

learn the line between terrorist and nut. stand just right of it and you'll be fine. leftists are the ones that condone violence in order to accomplish a political agenda. the right believes they are righteous and will not fire unless fired upon.

Then how am I supposed to Jow Forums?

why?

How?

I read in one of Ted's letters posted here that he encouraged the youth toward self discipline and told them to limit internet use to an hour per day.

Please tell us a little more, user.

I condone violence actually. We're past the point of no return with the other side.

I've been seeing Ted posted a lot more lately. Reeks of psyop, probably trying to trigger some of the MKUltra victims on this board. Be wary.

You escaped death, prison, and America? Props

> He also criticizes conservatives, describing them as "fools" who "whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.

He was right all along.

He goes more into K's power process in a philosophical way, and he touches on powerlessness in modern society in other areas than just tech/industrialization. Goonan makes it clear that industrialization is a product of poor economics, and the solution is to pursue his "system" if you'll call it, of "conscious capitalism"

Thank you. I will see if my local library carries this.

Violence should only be used as a means to a desired end, not as a backlash or blind strike.

I doubt it would. There's a free pdf on his website.

Thank you.

While I agree we have to get back some knowledge we've lost by skipping too far ahead too quickly without preserving certain natural knowledge and bringing into the future with us, my answer is no. It's not necessary to stop using technology to solve issues like teaching people how their circadian rythm is supposed to work.

Attached: 1519250866550.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)