Weren't most american blacks better off during the 1950's than they are now?

Weren't most american blacks better off during the 1950's than they are now?
When did you last look at an image of a black man in the U.S between slavery and the mid 60's and think "what a fucking nigger?"
What happened?

Attached: frank-sinatra-nyc-new-york-1956-h-leonard.jpg (1061x812, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lipBsq2tM9o
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poverty and the rise of hardcore racism

I don't agree with the racism in the OP, but I do think black culture HAS actually changed a lot since the 50's.

My theory is it's because the government didn't go out of their way to help blacks, so in the 50's blacks had to work harder to get success, thus most african americans were hard workers.

Today, there's lots of programs that help african americans (welfare, food stamps, etc.) without them doing much so I guess most turned lazy?

Blacks started voting for Democrats, and Democrats fucked them..

The 50's, probably the only timein history when america was better than our magna europa.

youtube.com/watch?v=lipBsq2tM9o

yeah but that shit started a while ago. you're right, but you might be missing the big point that welfare did dysgenics on niggers
the relatively-high achieving ones said "hey honey we can't afford another kid" and the super shitty ones saw it as more free shit, so they passed on their super shitty genes at a higher rate
but blacks are always going to be shitty. it's just been exacerbated by the welfare state and also JEWS

Attached: 6457568567.jpg (800x509, 103K)

I'm about as racist as Robert Kennedy was, so that would probably make me a white supremacist in modern terms. But you're probably right about programs being detrimental to blacks

This is exactly what I'm talking about

They're evolving backwards

You retards realize blacks were rioting and burning down cities before the 60s, right?
>oh man blacks were so great until da joos ruined it all in the 60s!
No, they were always awful and they were kept away from the White population for a reason.

I'd be rioting as well if I had to drive around for 40 minutes just to find a hospital that would accept me.
Segregation was not a good thing
But by the mid 60's there was still a possibility to accept blacks as equals without turning them into braindead niggers dependant on gibs

As things are now american blacks won't be well off for the next 100 years and I'm looking for answers to how this happened and who is responsible?

Well one could argue that Lyndon Johnson had a part in it because of pushing the civil right act through. But that only happened because of his experience with congress and spinning it into "vote YES or you spit on Kennedys legacy". Although even with Kennedy this would have happened eventually. Segregration really got outdated fast in the 60's after Camelot.

The great hypocrisy of blacks is that if they weren't black themselves, they would hate black people. American blacks are the most hypocritical people on the planet.

this is actually really depressing

There's economic data showing that by the late 1970s, through the civil rights movement and better portions of the Great Society, blacks very nearly caught up two lights when it came to economic and social attainment. But in the 1980s their culture collapsed and they haven't been able to recover since.

>caught up to whites.

Crack and welfare.

A more abstract cause may be liberal whites letting them off the hook for all the crime and degeneracy they cause.

Gloria and the CIA released the Femin Virus(feminism bioweapon) into the black population to implode it. The virus has also spread rapidly across the white populations in The West.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

America’s peak, and thusly its time as the absolute center of the known universe, actually lasted from armistice day until July 2 1964

Attached: B35CD06F-9C46-4240-BE38-1038DD304042.jpg (736x591, 169K)

no other comment needed.

And the ladies

Some one else can post nigger rap whores from MTV for comparison

Attached: And the B girls.jpg (500x401, 75K)

No they weren't, how fucking stupid are you?

whites were the same. we've all gone soft.

Of course they were better off in the 50's then they are now. In the 50's and times prior they were forced to live by norms and standers of civilized white people, the nuclear family, religion and modesty were imposed onto them. After the great society and the civil rights movement it was racist to do such things so the black community declined from there.