What a redpilled non white person should do with his life?

What a redpilled non white person should do with his life?

Attached: download.png (228x221, 9K)

If you're truly redpilled and not a menace you should locate yourself to a predominately white area.

Attached: 27.jpg (924x1280, 126K)

Turn off the computer. Don't fall for the stormfront propaganda. Go work out. Find a Christian church. Find a girlfriend. Marry her. Have kids. Raise your children the way Christ would want you to.

Swim back to africa with a mexican in each arm

Live a good life and when whites finally decide to preserce their race by making s white ethnostate speak out in our favor?

Attached: 1413934724702.gif (310x320, 1.6M)

STOP NO ETHNOSTATES CAN NO HAVE NONWHITES IN IT

Attached: 1484366087544.jpg (960x949, 57K)

fuck off and stop leeching off white countries if you live in them

go back to your home country and be somebody, improve your community

this goes out to every non-white

not spending time in toxic websites like this one

Go to a leftist shithole and shoot some Mexicans.

Better yourself and your race. Promote eugenics.

You can be gue'vesa I guess.

Leave white people alone. Don't think you're entitled to their culture, inventions, property, and ways. And never think of us again.
Thank you.

fuck you meme flaggot

I dont want to leave my country.

Got a hot desi wife.

Attached: Aunty.jpg (196x258, 7K)

> I dont want to leave my country.
Also entirely the right attitude for any non white to have.

Meet a nice girl from Israel and convince her to come be your wife in Brazil and absolutely shred her dna with babies.

Educate other non-whites.
There's a much higher chance they will listen to you than us.
God-speed.

Same as anyone else; make money, enjoy life.

just work hard and improve yourself. Also read

>What a redpilled non white person should do with his life?
The same thing a white person should???
As said, don't fall for the stormfags spamming propaganda. White or not we're all gonna make it, user.

THIS, DO THIS, OP.

Use affirmative action to get into Harvard and then use affirmative action to become a professor and do nothing. Ez.

>What a redpilled non white person should do with his life?
Not breed for starters

Stop cucking to white nationalists who just want to contain you in some jungle where you'll get skinned alive. These people do not fight for your interests, no matter how you behave you won't be a part of their people. So you should either fight against them or just leave them alone.

Without whites all of my vidya, anime, movies, holidays and hobbies would be impossible to practice. I dislike Jews but I just can't swallow the separation pill.

Attached: 1493288838488.png (500x500, 88K)

>I can't swallow the separation pill
>t. Nigger on Gibs

Attached: spyglass.jpg (125x100, 3K)

Bichona.

>unironically wanting to be a pretend white
you arent redpilled. you being in the west is a weapon against white people, jews give no fuck for your ancestral racial history and nobody here gives a fuck about changing the lives of your people. go to where you already have ethnostates and improve them, stop thinking like an impulsive nigger who only looks at the next few days, look at what you can put down elsewhere that will have a last effect 100 years from now. africa, india, mexico etc all have successful middle classes and im sure wherever you fit in youll do well, certainly much better than being a pretend person in a foreign country.

Nobody knows what to do with their own life, let alone someone else's. If they say they do, they're either a fucking retard or a (((merchant)))- so don't listen to them. Think about what you want to do, then figure out how to do that.

Yes. This is what I do. Never give up and dont stoop to name calling.

Go away faggot

Attached: 1531446410631.png (1186x958, 599K)

I mean, nobody is saying the ethnostate ideal doesn't allow for any non-whites, just that it's explicit moral priority is the promotion of the flourishing of our people.

Thomas Sowell can stay if he wants to. He's too autistic and intelligent to lead blacks in the way people think he should.

tfw no based poo wife

Seriously, try to redpills other non-whites attempt to gentrify neighborhoods and make it appealing to have self accountability.

I remember when pol had praise kek threads, i cant believe this is the same board

Dude, I don't even know. I'm kind of unironically creating a weird monstrosity with my fiance. She's a brasiliera thats 90% Portuguese/Italian, and I'm a half-anglo half Ashkenazi bagel-kike.

We're going to have a children that are simultaneously le 56% while also being literally 95% European by dna.

First off leave this cesspool of retards and agitators

Live virtuously and try to improve yourself, your family and your community as best as possible, of course. Same thing as a white person.

redpill other non whites and end the problem

>95% european DNA

what the fuck are you talking about? Your kid is going to be max 40%

Become a brown fascist, duh.

Attached: garveypic.jpg (460x426, 31K)

This. Find an IDF girl.

I mean, Ashkenazi Jews are the scourge of the earth, but they are majority southern European by DNA.

If I'm 99.8% European according to 23andMe and Ancestry, and she's 90% European by Ancestry, how aside from her cheating which probably won't happen, she's autistic a.f., would that happen?

I just transitioned from Reddit. Took a while to figure out I don't need niggers in my life.