One Planet, One People

Look at this photo. Do you see any national borders? You don't. Borders and nation states are harmful constructs that exist only in your minds.

We are all one people and we all share one planet. We should be able to live where we choose whenever we choose. This the ultimate freedom, ultimate moral right, and will bring all of mankind into an era of immense prosperity.

We are currently living through nationalism's death rattle, but the momentum towards global peace and unity is unstoppable. I hope one day soon you will find your own inner peace and join in this effort that will be heralded by our descendants for millennia to come.

Attached: cool-space-picture-5[1].jpg (1280x922, 302K)

I don't want to live around niggers or give them my shit

Attached: 4.jpg (1300x898, 277K)

Nationalism is human nature so good luck destroying that. Also there is currently more nations now than there was 30 years ago.

KYS OP

> I don't want to live around niggers or give them my shit

THIS

Attached: melanin.png (500x385, 228K)

Attached: 1514913961548.jpg (640x488, 44K)

>I don't understand human behavior but moral sanctimony helps me deal with the existential dread of being useless garbage

Attached: 1526748318161m.jpg (1024x844, 207K)

Attached: 1515385749252.png (889x613, 585K)

That's because communism tried to unite the world under tyranny and it completely failed. The world will be united through freedom, commerce, trade, research, education, and so forth, not despotism. What we are working towards is the antithesis of communism.

Attached: 1515402854501.jpg (451x276, 26K)

Whats your address OP? We are all gonna hang out at your borderless property

Go and tell that to Israel, the ultimate ethnostate, you fucking faggot

fake and gay

Attached: globe busted.jpg (800x753, 111K)

We should also be able to chose who we share what with because we all may be people but we all certainly are not created equal.
Prosperity can not exist without someone else suffering poverty. Without poverty one can never understand prosperity.
For example an African village with no outside connection to the world is living and starving by modern day standards. But everyone is happy and full and content. They don't realize they're impoverished because they don't know what prosperity is because they think what they have is prosperity.

Also
>global peace and unity
Top lel conflict is the nature of humanity, we're just decreasing the chances that we'll be the winners. My money's on the Chinks if we don't exterminate the liberals

Quit being obtuse user. You don't want to live around devil worshippers. Race is merely superficial.

could swear scientists say the earth bulges at the equator... that photo makes it look like a perfect sphere doesn't it?

Visit Italy
Then visit Japan
Its the same thing?

Borders separate different groups living within a territory.

A people carrying its historic development through political power and within a territory has nothing to do with territory, and all to do with people.

If all italians were moved to japan and all japanese were moved to italy, the italian peninsula would be Japan and the current territory of Japan would be Italy.
ITS FUCKING CLEAR?

the ice wall is the border between us and the next world

My country is surrounded by a natural border. The world will not be united when 2/3rds of it have an IQ below 90 and are locked in a constant state of savage barbarity.

>Do you see any national borders? You don't.
What are laws for $500. Why does this national border shit only apply to white nations? It's funny how they never show any other non-European nation when (((they're))) talking about open borders.

>We are all one people
We're a species, and in that species, there are different races

>We should be able to live where we choose whenever we choose
Wrong. Wrong, and wrong again. There are laws. What you're really saying is, everyone should be able to live in white countries. Because the 'open border question' is only directed at white nations.

>This the ultimate freedom
Not exactly. This would end in ultimate chaos.

>and will bring all of mankind into an era of immense prosperity
Wrong. Look at what multiculturalism is doing. It's destroying prosperity, driving down wages, highly distrustful communities, massive amounts of crime and so on, nice try though.

>nationalism's death rattle
Actually, if you look at the last 75 years, nationalism died straight after WWII. Although there was pride within the individual, nationalism was looked down upon, any nationalist parties were kicked out and banned. Come 2018, and nationalism is rising faster than anyone had expected.

>by our descendants for millennia to come
If we refuse to fight and take back Western Civilisation, our descendants will look down upon us, and will question why the fuck didn't we fight back, even though we were still the majority in our own lands?

Nice try, shill.

Attached: 1518329976702.gif (500x446, 861K)

No, I don't want to live around black people, because obnoxious and overly aggressive and have an inferiority complex that they take out on me.

Attached: 81D595FC-A2BA-4143-9AE9-355974FEAAF9.gif (440x247, 496K)

The devil is everywhere, those who've succumbed to him envy those that haven't.

I don g see any laws either, can we please ignore them too?

I don't see any niggers either, but that doesn't mean there isn't any down there, does it?

>The world will be united through freedom, commerce, trade, research, education, and so forth
That's what they said the internet would do, instead it created ideological echo chambers which is the complete opposite.

You’re right, but the method as which you bring this ultimate goal is not the same path I want.

It's the work of satan, to enslave all of mankind.

yeah you can walk right across all that blue stuff straight from New York to the UK.

Also, if borders aren't a thing, then wars shouldn't fucking matter, because who cares? They're allowed in, right?

THE EARTH IS FLAT

Attached: 1523328157506.gif (650x650, 3.64M)

show the rest of the bodies of the humans. outside of different faces (which we evolved to be individually recognizable socially) the bodies of humans are identical across the races.

"I can go anywhere I want? Great! I'm packing my bags and moving to Turkmenistan immediately."
>said no one ever

Why does everyone only want to move to rich white countries? If you say "we should be able to live where we choose whenever we choose" even with the knowledge of this obvious heist, then you are anti-white.

Fuck off kike

Attached: 4a6.jpg (980x742, 111K)

Attached: globe_distance_comparison.jpg (1600x700, 278K)

This is the result of the work of a nation state (Russia). The path was never going to be smooth and easy. The gang that runs Russia will be handled.

Based
OP you suck dick, shut the fuck up
You’re making my flag look bad

borders bad thing, humans are good with no borders, humans need to unite under one control, borders make humans compete, make humans weapons stronger

humans weapons must be weaker, yes

humans weapons bad for humans, yes

Attached: selfie.jpg (392x575, 33K)

What are oceans and mountains?

You don’t even know what a nationstate is

i assume you think most countries are civilized and we would all get along great if we mixed everybody up.

Attached: NAACP Realtors.webm (960x518, 2.79M)

Attached: 1530575736794.png (702x498, 157K)

your mom is flat

That’s right, Goofy, one sky one destiny.

You sound like a 6-year-old child, babbling about shit you cannot comprehend.

This will never happen until we get rid of niggers, also everyone needs to be 150iq

>also everyone needs to be 150iq
No, 150 IQ isn't so important. Somebody needs to dig ditches and do the menial tasks. We'd best implement a caste system, excluding all shitskins of course.

Fake Photo of Earth
Fake argument
I see 100% of UK, to name one of many’s borders
I don’t see a border around your anus

Look at this photo. Do you see any indrastructure? You don't. Buildings and enough food are harmful constructs that exist only in your minds.

We are all subhuman trash and we all share our water with parasites. We should be able to die of AIDS where we choose whenever we choose. This the ultimate freedom, ultimate moral right, and will bring all of niggerdom into an era of immense prosperity.

We are currently living through Africa's technological height, but the momentum towards inventing the wheel is unstoppable. I hope one day soon you will find your own inner peace and join in this effort that will be heralded by our descendants for the few days that they are alive.

Attached: AFRICAN TRUMP TOWER.jpg (1600x1200, 505K)