Former ambassador to the US, is in hospital after two "youths" attacked him

in hospital after two youths attacked him at Victoria station in London yesterday afternoon.

Sir Christopher, 74, was left with injuries to his left eye, nose and lip after the assault. His wife, Baroness Meyer, said that he was taking the Tube home when he was attacked.

Attached: Diversity is our str.png (1110x942, 554K)

I am sure it is just a cohencidence that he is a Trump supporter...

good ! I love these feel good karma stories. At least the "youths" didn't yell at him in German.

>He is married to Catherine (((Meyer))), Baroness Meyer, founder of the charity >>>Parents & Abducted Children Together.

Or maybe a group of fine young Soros Cabal Imports...You know...those future Doctors and Lawyers Sky News and Sad Dick Khan sees in every boat load from the 3rd world....?

>youths

Attached: yes_it_does.png (400x571, 265K)

*shudders*

old fuckboi got lit up by the rats he brought in

Watched him on Sky News UK a few hours before it happened. Good guy, played it pretty straight. Talked about how the NATO funding issues have been the same problem since he started attending meetings in the 1980s as a UK public servent.

London is a 3rd world African city now.

Meyer isn't a Jewish surname, it's a dutch/germanic one. It's one of those names that Jews took on and hijacks. As for the guys politics he was VERY critical of Khans London, and his wife is apparently quite pissed off and very tough.

>Meyer isn't a Jewish surname, it's a dutch/germanic one.

This isn't a karma post, i wasn't even looking at that to be honest...Just posting more indictation on the type of stuff we are regularly seeing in major european cities

He's not a Jew. Meyer is an Anglo-German name derived from the title Mayor. His wife took his surname. His first name is Christopher: Christ-bearer. Not a Jew.

Yah i know, i was meant to quote the other post

>Sky News
He was on Sky News UK earlier that day as a special guest.

>Meyer

Oy

I think it's safe to assume to youths weren't white or Jews News would be running right-wing death squad warnings on a continuous 24/7 loop. God help us all if the victim had been a precious Jew.

Miller isn't Jewish name, yet it's the third most common Jew name in the US, after Cohen and Levy

Watching Sky "News" now. Still no reports on this.

was he pro Trump or anti?
>wonders why I'm even bothering to ask

white bois BTFO

The surname Miller is not exclusively Jewish, sure, but in Spain, for instance, one of the worst insults someone could call another person back in the day was a "son of a miller". You know why? Millers fucked people over and stole their wheat, which they needed to feed their families, and then sold it on the market to increase their profits. This was a common problem throughout Europe. Millers were almost universally disliked prior to the modern period.

And you know what is really interesting about all that? Lots of these millers were Jewish.

Something to think about.

give me there names

and address please