Albanians

If you don’t have these people in your country, you are lucky.
They are like beasts sent to Earth with no purpose but to destroy everything.
They are the worst of the worst.
Why are they like this?

Attached: Albanians.jpg (799x533, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exit.al/en/2017/08/22/albanian-mafia-spreads-its-tentacles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

went to greece island. these guys were the most hard working people i ever saw. friendly aswell. why the hate user?

Attached: 1531287610751.jpg (923x713, 68K)

absolutely true

you are one of them.

You must be albanian. When I lived in Germany I remembered these duck heads honking their horns at night, blasting music loudly and waving their flags in the middle of the night.

But Martin Shkreli is Albanian and he's very cool. Makes lifesaving drugs for dying children.

I know many of them, yes some of them are hard working but all of them are very disrespectful to any countries they go to and have a very very strong sense of entitlement

must be albanian
and fucking yes,this is so true

Attached: 1531321486522.png (896x510, 841K)

Natural selection due to blood feuds

I was there last week, seemed alright. What's wrong with them?

They are criminal scum who cause trouble wherever they go.

you had a bad experience with them?

They just seemed like poor mountain people to me.
Albania seemed pretty nice to me. A good place to build a holiday home or holiday in. They didn't seem very different from people from surrounding countries.

I prefer them to arabs

Quads confirm

Ahh.. Al*anians
Someone should kill this abomination of islaam already! Oh, Allah, please give the Turks or even kafirs a reason to invade and clean this filth!

Attached: IMG_2390.jpg (950x628, 61K)

You're having a conversation with someone who is pushing an agenda and is too afraid to show his flag. Glad you enjoyed your trip mate.

t. George Soros

Those are not albanians, albaninans and bosniaks are white. Albanians like serbs are just ultra violent criminal gangsters

t. serb hiding behind a meme flag

I did, I've been telling everyone how nice it is there. It doesn't make sense that it is so undeveloped. There should be a massive tourist industry along your coast. People should be investing in property.

Leave Germany and go back to your country

I hope so as well. But there is still a lot of work to do. The lands around the coast are claimed by the locals who live there. A few years ago there was a big investor who was willing to build a resort but was literally beaten and forced to leave because of such conflicts. And it's a shame because it tarnishes the reputation of Albania even further and distances other potential investors. The state and the local private owners should settle this issue first.

you might be cool mr. shkreli, but it's because you didn't grow up in albania
stay off Jow Forums on the jail library computer

Attached: albanian.jpg (552x389, 15K)

Whatever you say,Blerim

Attached: 23795237_1734756173486260_6011000014617976145_n.jpg (492x215, 18K)

They are worse then gypsys. Subhuman tier 1.

How many guns do you have stashed away from when they opened the arms depots ?

albanians and bosniak ppl arent white.
You dark mulatto spaniards.

t. Onibler

>memeflag

Show your self Serbshit

Attached: 4DDDEA8A-CC4A-46C6-8E6C-6C71B3881BE5.png (589x589, 655K)

Every country suffers from the Albanian maffia.

Plus

Islamic Coountry.

Please fuck off.

exit.al/en/2017/08/22/albanian-mafia-spreads-its-tentacles/

This.
If anybody wants to know the Future of Europe then take a look at Kosovo.
Albanians are little Tools of the NWO to islamize Europe.(They were already succesfull in Serbia and Macedonia)
They intermix with local slavic Muslims and Gyppos,practically asimilating them.

I've had to deal with many of these subhumans, they're the absolute worst

user yes they are fake Europeans and they are mudslimes and they are taking Greek jobs

Fuck you abomination

BTW Just so you know, OP is a legit Israeli kike who likes to rile up the Balkanfags, he does this every day, yesterday it was one against the Serbs and one against the Croats, today one against the Albos. I guess he likes to watch you guys lose your shit.

They look whiter than italians

Albanians are the worst scum in Europe. I don't even think gypsies can be any worse.

They are agressive islamic guys with no mind

For once he's right

I know one albanian who pretends he is an arab and sells arab food. He's a pretty swell guy, though he always cheats with money. He'll return like 5-20 cents less, like why bother? But he does it consistently.