Have any of you low life faggots ever felt the touch of a female before...

Have any of you low life faggots ever felt the touch of a female before? You are all huge disappointments to your countries and cultures. Eat shit and die.

Attached: 1C93355D-B0F3-4DEC-98FB-365A4CE30902.jpg (500x477, 191K)

Sorry man, the incel board is You're probably new here though, it's okay, you'll get used to it.

Heil Hitler and victory to the Aryan race.

Don't forget to gas the Jews on your way out.

bait

Attached: 1531204969728.jpg (559x558, 49K)

Aye I took all ye lasses and fair maidens on me voyage through the 7 seas

Twice, technically, but I only had to pay the one time.

Attached: 1522377674535.gif (410x273, 1.98M)

I’ve been to r9k and I don’t like it. I came here expecting decent political debates but after making it to page 3 I’ve just developed these tumors and can’t continue. Why are people like this?

T. Accidentally touched trans on bus

No bait just Bateman

Ok senpai

Attached: image.jpg (720x698, 85K)

Attached: arguingwithholes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

It's 2018 why the fuck would I touch a female!? They're the biggest disease vector risk between here and margaritaville

sure this morning when i woke up

Where there's muck there's brass, but you have to sieve through an ocean of shit before you find aught of worth.

Persist.

Yes. I'm happily married. That's why I feel we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Attached: nazielf.jpg (555x457, 106K)

Dingos don’t even count as females, abbo fuck.

U sound mad faggot. Gtfo.

Maybe one day I can’t find some worth on this board but it’s just made me feel worse about being human.

You must be pathetic OP, because you didn't qualify "female".

It's only a good thing to be touched by an attractive female, not *any* female.

You probably fuck fat chicks then brag that you get pussy hahahahaha.

I am engaged and having an affair with an old school flame
1v1 me faggots

>not using the catalogue

To be honest I prefer them to be small enough to pick up. However even if someone you insulted were to fuck fat chicks they would still be doing much better than you, sad fuck.

Yummy

I said margaritaville not the fucking outback desert.

Nah, you didn't even think to qualify "female".

Just *any* female touch. That's what your OP says. Any. Female. Touch.

That reveals you secretly would fuck anything with a vagina.

You're the fuckin' loser. I like attractive women. You're probably a spic who would fuck any woman who is white.

Ill have you know that I've had sex with 17 females one lesbian one male and a dog

Childrenthisisbait.jpg

No I’m not a spic I’m Indian. We work way harder than you white faggots and we are taking over your countries.

Impressive.. I prefer men though

Yes, your Mommy has very skillful hands, and a very obliging mouth to boot.

The dog was male

Oh well this has been entertaining. I’ll be back for more later. You losers better be there or be square. And get some fucking girlfriends for Christ sakes.

Attached: 72891B21-A66E-4EF3-8235-500185990907.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Count me in

Don’t talk bad about my momma.

You have to be 18+ to post here.

because dumbfucks falling for obvious jewish tricks

Hahah India is a dumpster shithole. Your ppl smell of curry and shit. But your women do suck a good white dick ;)

I've been with many random pussies when I was a young degenerate and I regret it deeply.
Sleeping with women at random makes you feel empty and soulless.
I wish I made more wholesome choices but my degenerate boomer parents showed me little guidance

Pussy is cool and fun when you're young but when you're a 30 yo boomer with nothing to show and no family yet it gets pretty depressing

It's not hard to get pussy today at all, what is actually quite hard is resisting temptation and committing yourself to one wholesome woman