Take the final red pill

Earth is not a globe. Earth is flat and stationary.

Attached: Eylcj91.jpg (1800x1800, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equirectangular_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=-SNEGZpaovg
youtube.com/watch?v=awl8Eel7fgg
youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAGE

Mongrel

Sage

bitch, fuck off. saying your opinion is a redpill is being a faggot. just leave Jow Forums already, memeflag faggot.

sage fgt

I feel that they make these threads just to distract us from the real political problems

l2photography

sage

Fucking NASA shills perpetuating the lies.

Attached: 1491166939226.jpg (236x314, 11K)

ZOOM OUT

I hope you get cancer

bump

This. The true redpill is the ancient world trees. Never see threads about them do you?

Attached: 1480422456613.jpg (600x615, 181K)

We know about them user, I have seen their glory

thats a real redpill still most people are too indoctrinated to even start to research

they think its just a meme or psy op

its the truth

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png (2000x1333, 51K)

The same people that argue "b-but you can see the curvature of the world standing on a beach looking at the sea" are the same ones that refute high altitude pictures, not taken with a fish eye lens, that show no curvature saying that you need to be higher to see it.

So it's supposed to a cone and not a dome?

Don't know about the flat thing but I'm pretty sure we're not spinning

They used to have pretty big chainsaws back then, huh?
Look at that clean cut.

>
boy shut up and shoiw me your post loicense

Look at all the triggering lol
Earth is flat guys.
Anyone with the mental fortitude to think dispassionately like a man will easily arrive at that truth after hearing the arguments.
Just watch Eric Dubay's 200 Proofs the Earth is not a Spinning Ball on youtube.
Take the earth pill cuck.

sage
slide thread
flat earth is a campaign to smear religious people

Those fucking Nephilim

shouldn't you be off smoking a bowl and playing your lute with the fairies and unicorns in your magical rainbow forest world?

Attached: 1517710065416.png (640x963, 891K)

Doesn't the Bible speak of a flat earth?

Attached: 9CmRNLznNEErgPu9cngpuxPJJOK-tD6jZXqb3eN4HT7H0hDvjNb4qopALuQq2e_GQbsZ8bZl897BBbBwc_2s8nAnataaF1RR4I2V (374x393, 44K)

they did

youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM

Flat Earthers BTFO.

Giant ancient spacefareing peoples harvested Earth's Trees for their stone-wood. Stone is a rare element outside of Earth. Shit wait... There is no space I forgot

lying will get you nowhere

Wrong, Earth is is a tube

Attached: tubepill.jpg (1920x1200, 600K)

I don’t get it, if you believe the earth is flat, why don’t you just take the absolute final red pill and believe that life is a simulation?

How is this different from concave earth?

idiot

Attached: vonbraun.jpg (667x710, 155K)

Wrong, retard. Stop shilling this shit. Everybody knows Earth is triangle

Attached: 46F52913-9820-4D8F-B23E-A0F2304008A3.jpg (225x225, 16K)

So surfers had it right? radical

You know snipers have to adjust their shots for the curvature of the earth right?
Right? If they don't they miss.
I can't stand this stupid shit.

Attached: 45584125-us-army-ranger-sniper-with-huge-rifle.jpg (1300x866, 183K)

Attached: challenger_jerk.jpg (479x435, 89K)

I have a friend that believes the earth is flat and he is one of the smartest guys I know.
There is something they are hiding from us about the realm that we live in. Some of the test flat earthers can’t be explained on a ball. Say I remember someone took a picture across the ocean that he could zoom into another city. And the distance was farther than the supposedly curvature. Nobody can give an explaination about that picture except for saying that it is an illusion. There is something they are not telling us. I don’t jump to conclusions saying it’s flat since the evidence they have doesn’t necessarily mean it’s flat.

Silly bugger, the earth doesn't exist.

>implying bullets travel in a laser-straight line until it hits something

Um no?
They adjust for the drop of the bullet as well?

Attached: 1531477509504.jpg (415x470, 16K)

Even Amy Schumer is funnier than that.
Try again.

If you zoom in with a telescope you cannot see across the ocean. You can't see very far at all past the curve of the earth. Only retards believe in flat Earth

Explain to me seasons then if it is stationary ??

OP is a FAG
Sage

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equirectangular_projection

Attached: 1526834317328.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

You don't get to say that shit if you are German, nice try. We are still above German and Sweeden tier. Enjoy your rape sandwich.

How do the two even compute?
You remind me of Lars Ulrich, that latent genius nobody appreciates.

Which one is it then? The earth is way too big for a bullet to make it far enough for the "curve" to effect anything.

Attached: math.jpg (954x661, 71K)

Its not its equally retarded

That's coz air has particle dust in it.
If you can't see past mist does it logically follow you're standing on a beach ball?

That is due to a combination of visual vanishing point, humidity and the fact that after a certain number of miles the air becomes more and more opaque, naturally blue in color.

You can certainly see much further than the supposed curvature would allow, even allowing for differences in elevation etc.

The earths either drastically bigger than what they tell us or flat, my bet is drastically bigger with land beyond the "South pole" (that doesn't even register as absolute South on the compass). Only way to explain the curvature not being what it should be if it's as small as they say.

look up "gleason standart map of the world" , its explained at the bottom,
image is too large to post here

Yeah but there is something they aren’t telling us. Maybe it’s the hollow earth and how the Nazis escaped there during ww2. Maybe this place is an entire simulation that based on the first person point of views or in other words the players beliefs.

I'm a communications engineer, I need to calculate the curvature for every link over 3 km.

Attached: clearence.png (458x334, 56K)

Attached: copypasted.jpg (1280x500, 279K)

TRUTH

Attached: gianttree.jpg (896x960, 141K)

isn't that the point?
that gravity pulls the bullet downward and they have to aim up to go around the curvature of the earth?

>sun is round
>all stars are round
>all planets are round
>gravity forces are 'round'
>earth is flat
Sure.

They have to adjust for curve of the earth on a very long shot, wind, and bullet rise and fall.
Stop being stupid.

Are these posts real or a joke?
In earnest I ask.

I'll believe in flat earth when all the algorithms i learned in sniper school no longer work because the earth is suddenly flat & not a sphere, eliminating the earth's rotation as a factor in splitting heads from afar.

>Are these posts real or a joke?
>In earnest I ask.

REAL

The accepted curve drop is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

Attached: highaltitude.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

> billiard balls be round n sheeit
> therefore pool tables are round
> checkmate

Attached: 1530872462266.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Double sage

Well explain lunar waves. Also how did you come to the conclusion that other planets are round

Ok, so what?
Now that I have this information, what happens next?

Trying to figure out the reason why they lied to us. When you are living a lie you aren’t really living at all

The rest of the tree is gone. Because logging? Brainlet

Those are two different things. Everything that goes up, must come down. Doesn't prove that there's a curve.
So you're gonna hit a nickel dead center more than a mile away? How much does the earth drop in just one mile? Just cause the (((military))) gives you some formula to use while trying to shoot something that impossibly far away, deems irrefutable proof of the size or shape of the earth. Okay.

Earth is also the only one of those with life, with electricity, with god-like beings. Is it then a stretch to say that we are different to the heavens above in any other way?

i took a screen shot of your video
and then i drew a straight red line along the horizon in paint
notice how the horizon is CURVED YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Attached: Capture.png (1827x937, 510K)

>lunar waves
Disturbances on earth sky that alter the way light diffracts through the atmosphere.
>planets are round
Never played around with a telescope?

Dude that isn't curvature you are working with, that is windage and droppage. It exacerbates over a distance as everyone knows.

Flat earthers don't have the ultimate proof.
It is hard to say, considering the Earth's size, if it's flat or round from those picks.
You can't just take some NASA inconsistencies and then say that you're bullshit is truth.
They still can't explain south hemisphere sky .

You aren't getting it. IF that is the curve, that PROVES the math we're told about how big the earth is INCORRECT

Attached: missingcurve.jpg (900x675, 98K)

It isn't, just the camera at a slight angle.

Compensate for the tilt of the camera and it is perfectly flat, no spherical shape whatsoever.

Attached: angle.png (1827x937, 625K)

>Earth is flat and stationary.
Name ONE astronomical object which is disc-shaped.

>The earths round goy, even though our own rabbis teach us otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=-SNEGZpaovg

Attached: b92.png (532x557, 46K)

>They still can't explain south hemisphere sky .
>Flat earthers don't have the ultimate proof.

WRONG

Polaris AND the southern hemisphere IS the key to proving FLAT EARTH

You can see polaris 20 degrees southern latitude FROM the southern hemisphere

Attached: southernpolaris.jpg (1722x1876, 405K)

This is clearly a ball.

Attached: Sirius_filmed_through_telescope.webm (640x480, 1.36M)

Again, we are the only system found with life, with electricity, with god-like beings aboard able to create. Why then should Earth be judged as the same as the barron spheres above when we are clearly something special in the universe?

well you failed, how hard can it be to draw a line?
where is your curve now faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=awl8Eel7fgg

Attached: ohshit.png (1280x720, 154K)

Seeing polaris 20 degrees south latitude PROVES FLAT EARTH

so that why the "south star" sigma octanis was invented

Attached: southstar2.jpg (1920x1390, 764K)

>but but muh atmospheric mirage allows our vision to curve around miles of the earth

Roundtards actually use that argument, lmao

Attached: braintied.png (645x729, 91K)

Gopro footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and small reflection below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this reflection hotspot so SMALL???

Attached: dogcam.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Pic related....uhh...what fucking kind of math is this?

The red pill is a placebo.