LMAO

LMAO

Attached: acostalel.png (563x753, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dO1f9EZ-0uw
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek.

>Reeeee. Freedom of the press is under attack! Nevermind that Obama never answered non scripted questions from anyone except his own propaganda ball lickers.

He's done it before, why are you laughing at someone suppressing the first amendment?

WE WUZ NETWORKS N SHEET!

This is the best timeline we could have asked for

freedom of the press doesn't mean freedom from consequences sweatie

w....w-were a a r-real network t-t-t-too.... please clap

Acosta? You mean that guy who actively tried to sabotage talks in North Korea, lol.

Yeah, fuck 'em.

Topkek. Acosta is such a little bitch

Attached: 1499260388767.jpg (587x534, 97K)

Just...

It's not suppressing the 1st amendment. Trumps refusal to answer CNN's questions doesnt hinder CNN's ability to Express itself

Trump's endless fellatio of Fox News makes me uncomfortable

youtube.com/watch?v=dO1f9EZ-0uw

Hes not suppressing the 1st ammendment, anyone can ignore cnn faggot

>"can I ask you a question?"
>"no you've lied about me before"
>"REEEEE FREE SPEACH"

Attached: 1530654226246.gif (1000x640, 127K)

>"BB..BUT WE'RE A REAL N..N..NETWORK.... BB..B.BAKA!"

Please Trump daddy start calling them tabloid tv

HILARIOUS! SO BASED AND WITTY! EPIG WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you guys are pathetic, honestly.

Attached: 1526335108256.jpg (902x789, 196K)

Demons are real. The Elite worship them.. they serve the High prince of this world SATAN..
THEIR mission is to destroy your connection to the Creator

>Stay Informed!
You need news about the spiritual warfare around you!!!

Today's News ! TODAYS happenings!!
Brought to you by your resident OldFag Based Bellagio!!!
>you will laugh
>you'll cry
You will be informed on topics such as
>satanic Elites running the world
>corporations exploiting you
And also ways to fix it!!
>177777777

Defeat the Jewish controlled Negative-Media and Beast system

The AI antichrist is coming... are you ready

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E

The Molechians Hate this Shit!

May looks so awkward next to him. Hating every second of it.

>We're a real network too sir !

Attached: (laughs).jpg (478x463, 158K)

She is awkward 24/7

Attached: mayfuck.jpg (429x469, 33K)

>Pottery

Turn your proxy off jim.

are the bbc fake news?

Attached: drump.jpg (950x707, 71K)

I'm glad it makes you, a belgian, uncomfortable, that a conservative president would like a conservative network to cover him.

Filthy French-Lite

Whiter than you, Ahmed.

>we are a real network too sir

Attached: oliver-twist_300x300.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>Proxy
...Jim is in UK. Did you not just watch Jim be in the UK?
Why are Americans so dumb? It seriously bothers me.

I'm beyond happy with Trump, it's been a while since we had a leader that puts the filth in the trash.

>Man named Acosta won't stop accosting the President everywhere he goes around the world
ac·cost
[əˈkôst, əˈkäst]
VERB
approach and address (someone) boldly or aggressively.
"reporters accosted him in the street" · [more]
synonyms: speak to · talk to · call to · shout to · hail · initiate a discussion with · address · approach · waylay · take aside · detain · stop · halt · grab · catch · confront · importune · solicit · buttonhole · collar · nobble

Pure perfection

Freedom of speech is a right against the state. Just because Donald Trump as a private citizen doesn't want to hear what you're saying doesn't mean he's somehow oppressing you with governmental power.

Does the first amendment exist in the UK? Is Trump bound to the same terms abroad?

trump is truly a little bitch. the only thing more sad are the legions of cucks who worship him. history will not look kindly on you queers--hope you enjoy being unemployable trailer trash for life. rich yankees like me delight in the squalor that you live in.

Hello there! It seems you've made a bit of a mistake when creating your thread, but don't worry; this is a friendly community and we're always happy to help clear these things right up! It appears as though you've used a screenshot of a post on social media to create your thread, but you forgot to accompany it with a link to the post itself! Oops! It's best etiquette to immediately archive important posts, but at the very least you should always post the original link with your screenshot. This gives more legitimacy to your thread, increases the likelihood of others archiving the post, and it also helps isolate doctored screenshots that might trick others into replying as though they're real! Wins all around! Now, there's no need to thank me. I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture and improve the quality of the board for everyone!

Attached: Screenshot_20180713-092555.png (720x1280, 217K)

Nice try Jim you can't fool me with your meme flag

This. Bake your own cake kike.

Cnn's endless fellatio of anything dnc makes me uncomfortable.

Right on Ameribro

>Suppressing the first amendment
>2016 was the year the media blatantly lied to the American people with coverage of the election and polls
>Muh 1st amendment is under attack
>Muh Russian conspiracy
>Muh the democrats didn't murder Seth Rich
Just skill yourself you uninformed piece of shit

That fucking collar nobbler

I understand, that CNN is propaganda. What I don't understand is if you really think that Fox news is not. That one should be pretty easy. Actually easier than CNN.

Tbfh its more of a 69

Good thing childless EU bureaucrats who are flooding your continent with jihadi rapists run your country (citation needed) and not Trump, right? That would be just terrible.

All of the media in America is run by jews. There's your answer, it's all fucking propaganda, the left just eats the shit up without question because they have to be told what to believe by the talking heads on the fucking TV

Your endless fellatio of islamic hordes and child molestors makes me uncomfortable

>Love me
>pick me
>choose me

Attached: BB36E0A3-F32A-4794-B193-02A0391528ED.gif (240x200, 33K)

cnn is free to say whatever they want, no?
just like everyone in america is free to not to answer stupid questions. you are the worst kind of stupid.

Trump has every right to deny questions from that scumbag

>sweatie
>sweat

>delusion: the post

>joke
Your head

the mongrellus is unhinged!!
based

>america
>great by killing off a news outlet instead of not reading it
>
>profit

>a news outlet
>CNN
you know what to do

>Germany
>great by killing off its native citizens
>
>profit

Don't be so worried about the first amendment. Worry about if people start killing journalists.

Lmao imagine being this fucking stupid that not choosing to give somebody the spotlight means you’re suppressing amendments of the constitution.

>mfw using that same answer when far-left Democrap communists cry about muh freedums of speech after getting rekt

Attached: 1518045032481.jpg (946x960, 176K)

The President could ban them all from the White House and none of their rights would be under attack. Trump nails just about every unscripted Q&A. He gives them plenty of access.

>tfw this is LITERALLY ME RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1506646852779.jpg (734x794, 170K)

They have always been fake news In so far as they always put a political and globalist slant on the reporting but the factual aspects have usually been trustworthy from the bbc. That has changed quite a lot in the last 5-10 years (since the BBC were threatened with losing financing from UK gov) and the nbc now have to issue more factual corrections than they have ever done and they are no longer a trusted news service. Even the bbc world service, once the gold standard in news reporting, has devolved into identity politics and blatant false hoods.

Attached: 9DE05EF8-D5C9-4556-9312-55BB62E6FEAF.jpg (429x469, 51K)

Lol communist nanny network

Everyone knows both fox and cnn are full of shit for ratings. The difference is CNN bullshit is intended to destroy the country, fox bullshit generally intends to unite the country.

You make your own choice over which you want to support, if any

Go help your dad mow the lawn

Attached: 1530771408507.jpg (1800x1080, 1.18M)

that pic is priceless
top kek

may always looks awkward
she's completely out of her depth
spineless, weak sperg that she is

What a cucked response from Acosta. Winning.