Oh nononoOooOOHAHAHAHHAHAHA

"Over the years, over all, immigration has been good for the UK. It has brought people with different backgrounds and different outlooks here to the UK. And we've seen them contribute to our society and our economy."

- Theresa May

>the absolute state of British""""""""""Conservatives"""""""""""

Attached: May.png (652x462, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdLcfWuFQEk
youtube.com/watch?v=x5sQL7q_IOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No way this is real

The Brits are fucking themselves.
They HAD an ethnostate.
They had all the history, the culture...
Fuck.

Attached: 1442596545779.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Brit politicians are all on Rothschild payroll

They play ball as long as they keep getting that money.

Attached: 1497032443636.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

The world is in trouble. What next?

Attached: 1504285633828.webm (640x360, 931K)

Dude

Attached: 8E0145E8-95B5-417D-98FB-4A1FFA3F3CC0.jpg (900x600, 77K)

and that's why you don't let women vote or hold public office

>our economy

muh GDP

Attached: 1504285647075.webm (640x360, 900K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PdLcfWuFQEk

she starts at 23:00

OF course it's real, the Tories love mass immigration and replacing the native white population with cheap non-white replacements.

Attached: Protecting the people.webm (362x640, 990K)

This is so fucking sad.

I don't care about America going down the shitter or any of the colonies. But England was special. England is the source of the well of Anglo ingenuity and superiority. Anywhere else in Europe I couldn't give a fuck except maybe France. But not England, that shit touches me on an emotional level. All those English authors, chemists, scientists, great men like Shakespeare and Bacon. England is the shiny gem of Europe and it's all gone away.

Attached: 3737447474.png (298x260, 62K)

FUCKING BAAAAASSEEEDDD

Attached: labour-says-he-27s-black-1983.jpg (802x1024, 214K)

Kick out all non-whites and elect someone with balls

Lol she said "daesh" I forgot about that name

>I don't care about America going down the shitter

eh fuck you too, fag

Yeah, this. I dunno what Netherlands is shocked about. We've been being sold out for decades, Tories are just neoliberals with a huge hard-on for mass migration.

>contribute to our society and our economy.
she's talking about euros in the City's financial district
don't get your tits all flustered

Drumpf BTFO
He probably didn't even get it

We can always make a new USA in Antarctica or the North Pole. We can't make a new England.

Thank you bro, I don't often see an American flag speaking kindly of us. We're fucked though. Give up on England, being proud of us is a pipe dream. And don't throw your own nation under the bus like that, America was the product of European genius.

>she's talking about euros in the City's financial district
No she's not.

>make a new USA in Antarctica or the North Pole

lmao

it's a standard multi-culti catchphrase by uk politicians, don't even need to verify it t.b.h

You realize literally all of our right-wing leaders were Anglophobes?

>Tories are just neoliberals with a huge hard-on for mass migration

Exactly, people need to realize that neoliberals hate their nation and their people and only care about money.

my friend told me the british empire was a project that started with puritans and later after they welcomed jews back after the 11th century ban some jew convinced the king to conquer the world
is there any truth in this? I guess he had some documents and books to show but I was afraid to ask because I didn't want to blame jews right away

Attached: England is safe.webm (320x360, 2.99M)

May seems like she's as bad as Obama, she never says or does anything good at all, its like she's deliberately doing the worst job possible

Attached: 1531019911525.gif (480x269, 2.62M)

Longshanks kicked them out, but "based Republican" Cromwell let them all back in.

>some jew convinced the king to conquer the world

do you know how childish and retarded this sounds to an outside observer?

I feel the same bro
Seeing Canada fall is one thing.. But great nations like England Germany and France... It just breaks my heart

Attached: 1531314426205.jpg (206x200, 7K)

>some jew convinced the king to conquer the world

lol wut

Yes that part of history I know. I wanted to know the name of the jewish guy who helped later on set up the prototype of the bank of england. If I remember correctly it was him who convinced the king to conquer the world (the truth was he wanted more money for his synagogue)
This shit is so serious while talking to my friend he told me some Puritans invited many jews from Amsterdam back thinking they were the only people who could purify England
The wording is bad I agree but it was an adviser close to the king

Those great nations haven't existed for decades. No one alive remembers them as great.

It's pretty amazing how inept their police force is. It's like they solely rely on their massive surveillance grid.

Ms. May, is alright with the attacks upon indigenous Europeans by biological enemies. And she has more protection than the Queen.
>Check out her home. What a disgrace! "‘the most fairy-like little nook on the whole river" (the Thames)
>one single evening gown she wore cost the EU wage/tax-slave £5,300

Attached: ya gotta wonder tho.jpg (696x733, 145K)

REEEEEEEEEE TRUMP IS TRYING TO HELP YOU! WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO HIM?

Attached: 1512089996662.gif (403x392, 84K)

I FEEL A HAPPENING

Reminder that it's too late to save (((society))) let it fall. Live a self sufficient life with a qt traditional wife.

Why were they pointing at him in the beginning. Where they screaming rape and blowing their whistle.

>contribute to our society

Attached: 1501195157241.jpg (1245x701, 203K)

Cromwell brought (((them))) back and (((they))) funded everything with glorified IOUs, basically the same as what they do with Dollars in America now. Interestingly the Revolutionary War started because of these same (((debts))) that the crown had accrued some time before.

DONATE YOUR MEME MAGIC

Attached: 0A0B6741-DC3B-4C60-860D-7588959EFB70.png (709x748, 129K)

Some brit could confirm but
1) Indians, blacks and really fat out of shape british patrol the streets
2) The armed police don't patrol usually and it takes 30 or more minutes for them to arrive
3) The street police officers constantly beg the people not to resort to violence because they literally have no way to defend themselves. Even if there is a black supremacist with a knife they will try to calm down the guy because they have to wait 15 to 30 minutes if things go ugly

its way more complex than that but theres less years in history without jewish control than there is with

Why are different outlooks a good thing? Why would you want to bring people onboard who want to go in a different direction?

Macron and Merkel have said the same thing. This isn't exclusive to our country.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Our "Conservatives" are mostly neoliberal globalists, and May is especially terrible. She's totally betrayed Brexit because the political elite never wanted it.

Attached: theresa may terrible opinions bingo.png (1300x2100, 984K)

Beep beep
Coming through

Attached: 5FA9C3F7-9931-40DD-B5CD-32B02F23D5D9.jpg (640x488, 64K)

4 MINUTES LETS GET SOME GOLDEN 7’s LADS

Attached: 947F05A0-5999-49A2-A9E9-E036B0422A31.png (400x300, 168K)

Does that racist Br*t have a license for that assault bag he brandished toward that peaceful immigrant refugee?

This is worse than south africa in my opinion
R.I.P britain and ireland
I hope one day they can realize no amount of democracy and brexit can fix their country. They need to unite and buy some island and get out of the UK

Attached: 1504216195599.gif (320x240, 3.03M)

>combined sentence of 40.5 years
That's it? You traffic children, lead a pedo gang and SEVEN of them have a COMBINED sentence of 40.5 years?

The absolute state of bongland.

They are a large voting block now, she is a politician that wants their votes.

I FEEL OUR POWER RISING

Attached: 5F0CFD26-BE69-4DC1-AD9D-E0DE6A07686F.png (635x486, 128K)

britbongs REK'T ETERNALLY
/thread

Attached: 1528567350097.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

also she repeated the muh skripal shit without even mentioning the new cases.

The systematic oppression of Asian youths

shine down your grace 'oh keeper of the digital domain'

Attached: 1530467746834.jpg (1375x1600, 329K)

I get the emotional sentiment, however if America falls, we are all fucked BIGLY.

In japan the police is like the police in UK
The thing is they don't have somalis, indians, pakis and africans to deal with

Attached: Turkey.webm (672x504, 827K)

The solution for the UK is to destroy football. Prove me wrong.

fucking ASIANS man...

Probably the red shield banking clan. The Rothschild's is there modern name.

They should cut off her tongue!

This honestly seems like a video game, GTA game where you play the black guy.

Or how they like it to say in France, الله أَكْبَر.

How long are you going to let this happen bongs? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I really need to remember his name and the whole history
I'll talk to this friend maybe next week. The story of Cromwell, Bacon and Fairfax might be the first attempt at setting up a communist utopia with or without jewish roots
Eduard Bernstein praised them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A few of us do actually care about you guys. And I share the same sentiments as It kills me inside. From the time I was about 10 to freshman year, when my father showed me our geneology going back to Scotland all the way back to 1056, I was totally absorbed in learning all that I could about the UK and its history. I had a dream of visiting one day, for perhaps a month, to see the highlands, the Tower of London, the castles and Stonehenge, etc. Took a particular interest in your flora, and it led to me minoring in Botany about a decade ago. It was a little after enrollment when I first learned of what was happening to Sweden, and the further down that rabbit hole I went, the more devestated I became. It's been an internal struggle for me between apathy and sadness, because I don't want to be sad. We can't afford to be right now, but the only time I'm not sad about it is when I ignore it. It's absolutely crushing me inside. All we can do from here is just watch, and try to encourage people who haven't woken up or are too afraid to speak out. We wish you the best of luck, and if you ever need to get out, come to the US heartland. We'd be glad to have you.

Same to you. Canadians have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to deserve what's been forced upon them. Nothing. Before Jow Forums, my perspective of Canadians was aligned very much with the typical American consensus: You all have a reputation for kindness and hospitality. And it brings my fucking blood to the boiling point when I think about how Trudeau and his pet mudshits have taken advantage of you like this. The world has always been a harsh place, but Canada was always different. And now this is happening.
This sort of thing is why I choose to believe in God, because even if they escape their just desserts here, they'll all burn in Hell forever for what they've done. I'm so sorry for all you guys.

Attached: 1531274704886.jpg (599x454, 38K)

Benny Hill productions.

Attached: Benny Hill police.jpg (1187x824, 204K)

look at all that diversity

What the fuck? Isn't she in the conservative party?

She's in the "childless grifter with no skin in the game" party, along with Merkel, Macron, etc. She's in the Fuck Britain Get Money party.

>combined sentence of 40.5 years
>between 13 nigger rapists
THAT'S ONLY 3.11 YEARS PER CHILD RAPIST
GOD FUCKING DAMN THESE PEOPLE

Attached: 1530061413741.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

only 7 of the 13 were convicted and sentenced

Hold me, Jow Forums.

Attached: Lis4.gif (287x198, 1.54M)

Its just bants nigel, though there are a bunch of shills attempting divide and conquer tactics here.

You can always tell the hymie cocksuckers who mean it from people just having a laugh, too. Kikes are downright nasty about it.

well if that's the way you feel then fuck Bongs, they can rot in hell and I'm glad their shitty Island is dying

is that rashida jones?

bump

Attached: Theresa May mommy.jpg (790x937, 111K)

Cue Benny Hill theme

youtube.com/watch?v=x5sQL7q_IOI

Diversity has been so "good" that it needs to be enforced and shielded from criticism with threat of legal action.
>Implying that the government are a reflection of the public will.

Emperors new clothes.

hahahahah......this british fucking scum has been looking for the enemy for so long, he didn't notice how he became an enemy to his people.

Be careful to not offer a wrong think opinion or any criticism of her or they might arrest their own citizens over hurt feelings or online bullying of politicians.

Attached: F4C847AC-2C86-4349-87A0-29D68DCD4FCE.jpg (710x593, 92K)

The state is the enemy. It's literally trying to wipe us out.

she stopped

How I see it.

Attached: adKegPj_460s.jpg (460x643, 44K)

>Diversity
>every race is represented and they all have the exact same opinion

Attached: Diversitytales.jpg (512x384, 37K)

It really is like that. They've curtailed free speech, put staggering restrictions on gun rights, and are slowly dissolving borders. They basically are HIV/AIDS insomuch that they began, slowly, to disable everything which immunized the UK from outside threats, and have been speeding up their genocidal policies as the nation is weakened by those same external dangers more and more.

>PLEASE vote for me minorities, i know you basically almost entirely vote for labour but if i say nice things about you you're sure to change your ways!