Is anyone else's dick just sticky knowing that when Europe gets overrun by kebabs you'll be able to go sex touring in...

Is anyone else's dick just sticky knowing that when Europe gets overrun by kebabs you'll be able to go sex touring in Europe and bareback all the government mandated creamy white boi pussi you want. My goal is to fuck 1 from each country.

Attached: 1530834440389.jpg (992x1417, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/article/bnpbpz/i-went-out-with-british-dudes-who-tour-america-in-search-of-sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ops a fag

>OP has never been to Berlin

You'll cry while you nut

When Europe gets overun with kebabs it wont be safe for us here so we will be seeking asylum in the good 'ol US of A.
See you soon ;)

>More whites moving to America
Oh no the horror

Attached: Doesnt+feel+so+good+does+it+cnn+_b2486bfb1757212b4136191955ec4f4c.jpg (653x477, 114K)

Imagine being OP for even a single second. Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1528716730970.png (593x580, 621K)

You could smell the [faggot] support.

Attached: 1531496320861.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

>UK
>white
>in 2018
I have bad news for you, buddy

We don't fucking want you. You people are a literal virus that will destroy whatever host nation you go to.
How does it feel knowing your future will be as my cock sleeve for the sake of progress you fucking serf.

>You'll cry while you nut
already do that

sometimes people who work with the obese find mushrooms growing between the fat folds.

Attached: 1521473356073.gif (360x270, 3.24M)

>britons fleeing to the americas to escape religious persecution
pottery

It's not as if they got raped to death is it? I'm tired of my country being full of brown people.

Imagine being a Britbong for even a single second. Imagine the smell.

Attached: 9280392842092.png (1917x1060, 811K)

What happens in Berlin?

Attached: 1529598771281.jpg (563x601, 58K)

Is that a sex doll?

Crying

nigga if yo dick get sticky you gotta visit a doctor

>Italy
>white
>ever
The only white things in Italy are the tourists

not into boi pussy
I like real pussy

>knowing that when Europe gets overrun by kebabs
>you'll be able to go sex touring in Europe and bareback all … white boi pussi you want.
I don't see the connection.

One of those 'living Barbie's', no doubt.

Ok so but the spider is an adult and the bird is a street urchin child.

Attached: berd.jpg (750x450, 49K)

Based

And nutting

I think you are a fucking idiot.

Or you are JIDF on a VPN

Kebabs taking over Europe is not a good thing. We bully them about it because we hope that they will man the fuck up and kick them out. If muslims take over Europe then they will have the resources and technology that they need to take over the entire planet.

Who do you think you're talking to?

So, do you actually believe your LARP or do you accept the fact that you're full of shit?

Stay mad, UKuck

>all the government mandated creamy white boi pussi you want. My goal is to fuck 1 from each country.

There's jail for people like you... if you are lucky...

Maybe you'll feel 1/10th the thrill of these young lads going on sex tours of small town USA.

vice.com/en_uk/article/bnpbpz/i-went-out-with-british-dudes-who-tour-america-in-search-of-sex

>If muslims take over Europe then they will have the resources and technology that they need to take over the entire planet.
I'm pretty sure the resources to take over the world are in Africa and the Middle East. And Saudi Arabia can just buy technology.