Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Attached: 1528166378775.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

Not enough to make a kid. You also have to be mentally stable and spiritually evolved to properly raise him. Most people are mind-blown consumerbots programmed to respond when media whistles and follow the rat masters to the dens of degeneracy. Basically, kids raising kids. I've seen this since the 1980s.

Kids aren't special, fuck them. I hate kids.

I would worship her pussy like the cuckold faggot that i am.

Depends on where you think the world is going. If you're blackpilled it makes sense to not start putting innocent children on the Titanic.

>have kid to support white race
>ok
>have kid with some random white whore
>realize i don't have a job
>kid is born
>lives in poverty because me and the white whore don't have jobs that pay above minimum
>kid becomes degenerate welfare beggar
>tfw I made a nigger
>mfw

Attached: 1529523107699.jpg (405x720, 38K)

Who cares what happens after I die, children are like a subscription service to a lifetime of shit and drama I don't need

This is only half right.
Have boys.
>t. father of a teenaged girl

Attached: 9ee1f20a61e87d09d33ea79270786102.gif (372x323, 1.99M)

That's some faggot shit, you don't have the Germanic warrior gene. The Hitlerjugend kids didn't give a fuck, they stood there and defended their Fatherland and their Führer till death.

Already got 3, and planning to have more!

>isn't woke on reincarnation

Seriously.

F

Reincarnation implies death, which only ever happens to NPCs.

Attached: 1530041183958.jpg (480x640, 103K)

Your whore white daugther loves nigger dick.

>leaf

eat nigger shit

Attached: 6C268C57-A116-41C6-A982-7C4CC340F016.jpg (1507x2139, 2.14M)

You better start working now if you want to reap long term benefits, that's all i'm gonna say.

And they died in vain, or worse than that, their struggle laid the foundation for the turbocucked society we have now since the nazis ruined right wing nationalism for everyone with their conquer the world bullshit.

I'm not breeding and I'm quite happy if the whole human race died

fuck off kike shill

>isn't woke the many many medicinal applications of jenkem

You're a born loser, go cry somewhere else.

Happiness is a myth.

Had they won you would be sucking their dicks like the peasant you are.

I'll be glad to have white kids, can you provide me with a qt 3.14 gf ?

Give me a faithful young white virgin Christian girl who doesn't burn coal, then I will marry & have kids

That's not the American way son, go out there and make something of yourself. Be a man.

>american way
>all their daughters are harlots
yep checks out.

I'll make 3 as soon as you fix white women.

kys faggot, you are just bitter that he has a daughter and has reproduced where as you will never because a faggot and a faggot cannot biologically have children. You will never have a child because you are an abomination. Homosexuals are disgusting genetic dead ends and you will always be different in a bad way. Suicide is probably your best option.

Attached: 1428989997001.png (800x1200, 551K)

>30% of suicides are LGBT related
Sauce?

I am gonna have kids, they'll just only be half-white.

Attached: he cute.jpg (600x600, 30K)

thanks mom