Let's have something else

Let's have something else.
> TLC, the Jow Forums for middle-aged women
> show is called "90 day fiance"
> documents relationships between Americans and foreigners
> foreigners get tourist visa and can meet with the American lover for the first time in person
> it's basically a freak show about how desperate one can get to obtain a green card
> enter Nicole (24) and Azan (26) (on the picture)
> he says: "She's too lazy and fat, loves her around 55%."
> he sleeps with other women, there are audio recordings of him cheating on Nicole
> he doesn't work
> despite this she sends him money
> she wants to go to Morocco and marry him, so he can move to the USA
> Nicole has a little daughter from previous relationship

Attached: ninety-day-fiance.jpg (600x400, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjB1IdpnBuU
youtu.be/zxdrSQdJQhQ?t=2m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=-83nEuXTjBE
youtu.be/JX_xliTUkTc
youtu.be/SnoU7HwYN9k
youtube.com/watch?v=36Vy5S-vvJk
YouTube.com/watch?v=N130GqAO4Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=PR2v1FB99jU
youtube.com/watch?v=WalTxG48wm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek you indulge on normie television
What a faggot

That show is funny as fuck.

>still thinking reality tv is real in earth year 2018

> not seeing this kino

Attached: 90-Day-Fiance.png (940x545, 1018K)

that sounds like grade A entertainment to me. TLC has always been discovery channel's trashy shitposting cousin.

did he pound her whale hole?

Hey I remember watching that show when I frequented fatpeoplehate on voat. Oh, those were the times. I was a verified shitlady even.

She actually has a very pretty face under all that fat. If only she wasn't a whale.

He looks miserable af.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

of course he is. imagine living in 3rd world shithole and your only chance to get out of it was to be a fuccboi for a big smelly landwhale.

It always bums me out when you can tell a landwhale would be beautiful if she wasn’t a disgusting pig with no self-control.

Attached: C63F46F9-DF11-4B00-B684-F12E0B521658.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

This is the best one:

>mormon cuck marries Russian gold digger
>Turns out she was pregnant before leaving russia or impregnated right when she got to the US
>baby comes out
>nigger baby
>turns out she was "very close" with nigger dance instructor back in Russia
>mormon cuck thinks it is his kid
youtube.com/watch?v=XjB1IdpnBuU

Attached: cuck.jpg (591x662, 70K)

Wtf they have the same jaw
Soi not even once

He looks like ftm

This is hilarious.

are you fucking kidding me? this is an actual show? fuck this country, and fuck our horrible immigration policies.

Attached: 1461287327333.jpg (861x1300, 133K)

Actually, Azan was denied a fiance visa, that's why she must go to Morocco to marry him to bypass it.

Can't be just me, but black babies look fucking god awful ugly, fuck sakes.

How would them marrying in Morroco make it easier? Is there some stupid loophole in our immigration policy that gives those marriages preference or something?

Halfsies look like goblins.

"Yea, sorry babe, the little cuckoo nigger baby you tried to turn me into a cuck slave with came down with a case of SIDs, here's your pillow back".

Attached: 1483205519526.png (500x441, 121K)

anyone who makes a jewtube video with a computer voice over should be shot. Jesus christ.

fuck this world

Attached: untitled.png (600x600, 272K)

Yeah I think it's more the half n halfs

She can go to whatever country on the planet and marry whoever she wants there, as long as THEIR government allows it.

Even though she marries someone in another country, they are NOT guaranteed to be allowed into America. They have to apply for a K2 visa (for married couples) and the U.S. government has to approve. Otherwise, she's going to have to live in Morroco with her Morrocan husband.

It is disgusting. Imagine if she had a white child instead of that goblina

Yes, it would.
youtu.be/zxdrSQdJQhQ?t=2m42s
here you go

I do not see why are you mad. You can go live in any country if you marry a citizen.

>> Nicole has a little daughter from previous relationship

That child will end up in a Moroccan harem.

*snap

this is going on my suicide note

at least to me this just seems like a show glorifying mail order brides.

She took her to Morocco for 6 months to date that muslim.

Welcome to life as a German in the Weimar Republic 2.0.
We were always this bad.
Now you are too.
We are brothers in forlorn shame.
Only the hope of a New Hitler sustains us.

Attached: second_weimar_exceedingly_efficient.jpg (879x495, 180K)

How is it glorifying if all these couples get utterly BTFO in the show? I mean, it's obvious to everyone that the guy from the OP pic uses the landwhale. If anything, it sends a message to the viewer "Don't mail order fiancees, and if you do, be on your fucking guard".

I translate this for local TV
This show is fucking fascinating

I've watched it. It's all scripted, the dialogue is robotic and disingenuous. They are all actors.

I haven't watched the show. If that's the case than you are probably correct.

If you don't see this show for the horrific train wreck it is, there's something wrong with you. It doesn't glorify anything.

kek. they play this trash on your local russian tv network? what other shows have you translated for?

Attached: A way out.jpg (447x448, 58K)

mate TLC is actually pretty huge here. my 600 pounds life, 90 days fiance, we love it
my personal favourite is wicked tuna from natgeo though

my 600 pound life is hilarious. It's obviously absolute garbage tv, but it is great if the fatty is insane enough. /tv/ has some great threads on it all the time.

Attached: 1492493486994.png (1312x744, 1.75M)

one more my 600 pound life pic just for good measure.

>when steven started pulling out his hair

Attached: 1491785456517.png (1500x900, 218K)

oh god
i translated that one too
steve's a goof but i fucking hated his brother

I love this show, my favourite couple is Anfisa the Russian girl and Jorge

Who the fuck can watch this shit and not get suicidal to some degree? jesus fucking christ

From what I remember Steven was like 10X the asshole his bro was. Didn't steven order pizza from his hospital bed, while he was supposed to be on a diet, and constantly yell at his nurses ordering them to clean up his shitty ass and stuff?

Attached: 1492482379895.png (691x553, 609K)

If you tell yourself your life is not as bad as this mess then it helps to avoid gloomy mood.

I love how she makes Jorge flinch

Attached: videoplayback.webm (1280x720, 350K)

Attached: 1518140970582.jpg (720x720, 31K)

there's a pretty funny metokur video about him
youtube.com/watch?v=-83nEuXTjBE
Didn't even know about that show until seeing this

wtf does this have to do with politics? take your normie shit tv out of here

So we have this and the Polish thing. What is it with Slavic women and race mixing?

Attached: 1525385642313.jpg (1024x816, 87K)

Well here it's clearly gold-digging for the sweet spot in the US.

>SHEEEEEIT

Attached: reality1798991_10151920113968359_1296057765_o.jpg (1365x1365, 139K)

>the virgin migrant vs the chad citizen

Look at that lil niglet's face. Even she knows something isn't right here.

holy shit based

it constitutes assault, in the US he would be justified to shoot her in self defense

>he sleeps with other women
amerishit "women" standards for men, holy fuck
It's a ratfaced fugly inbred nigger, ewwwwwwwwwww

The expression on the niglet’s face next to that clueless beta is fucking priceless lmao

We had burnings at the stake for this kind of abject, diseased, filthy and humiliating things.

I had a Russian GF years ago and knew exactly what kind of mercenary whores their women are, she was 21 and already utterly broken

I almost feel bad for the betasoys who have no choice but to order a burned out retired hooker from an online mafia run agency

that's basically human traffic. he's not forced but the pressure to agree is very high.

If you're a good-looking guy living in a 3rd world country, would you do the some?

america was a mistake

A reminder that shitskins get shit tier women & why you shouldn't race mix

I don't understand the women that are just a smokeshow needing to marry someone from overseas. It's weird

Attached: Happily_Ever_After_Chantel_boobs_[1].jpg (600x425, 49K)

oh god now i remember my favourite couple
it's the one with that bald guy who wouldn't eat lechon his girl's family made because he was afraid of explosive diarrhea

this. they don't send their best, i'm married to a ukraiian woman and we live in ukraine, she didn't want to go the the u.s with niggers and faggots everywhere, i'm here visiting my parents for a month

she got some bigass boobies that jiggle around a lot.

On a similar note, check out Pao who married a random dude to escape brazil. I believe she was on season 1.

A couple years ago, a morbidly obese middle aged woman with three children married a muslim dude. He came to America, and immediately left her.

In a follow-up interview she said that he used to tell her she smelled bad. He also said she peed on him during sex.

fantastic show

hard to find streams for the new ones though

Abdul the Tentmaker has a burka in her size.

I think Karine was the cutest. The guy she married was a nutjob

Attached: 90-day-fiance-paul-karine-still-together[1].jpg (1200x675, 66K)

fucking based igor

>I'm gonna have to fuck this blob to get citizenship, and I don't know who I feel worse for

Attached: reluctantimmigrant.png (315x345, 233K)

/90f/ here. Evelynbro where you at?

Attached: 1530489759637.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

>Imagine being Mohamed in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Danielle, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your sagging body and horrific fetal alcohol syndrome monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my tv persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another friend of his in Florida. Like seriously imagine having to be Mohamed and not only stand on that altar while Danielle flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and extra chromosome, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she lurched down the aisle. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, DANIELLE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of bimbos and Europeans and later allegedly Danielle for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Tunisia. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her hanging stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "acceptablesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with TLC makeup artists in the previous hours. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could cross every state in this country before immigration could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Mohamed. You're not going to lose your future citizenship over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 1512358913206.png (950x534, 639K)

TLC kino thread?

Attached: ow_muh_laygz.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Attached: zwmo01t7nrjz.jpg (4032x3024, 869K)

90 Day Fiance is kino as fuck my bros

>this kind of people rule the American deep state
>the absolute state of the USA

What was her problem? I felt like there was some mental illness

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Based Draculesti

here are some highlights from the general on /tv/
youtu.be/JX_xliTUkTc
youtu.be/SnoU7HwYN9k
youtube.com/watch?v=36Vy5S-vvJk
YouTube.com/watch?v=N130GqAO4Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=PR2v1FB99jU
youtube.com/watch?v=WalTxG48wm0

That's called peak Mormon

he was diddled and she was just sheltered

I love how he says his name is "George" and not "Hor-gay" like it actually is.

Kirlyam was the hottest. Seems she didn't realize she was way out of her husband's league. Lucky for him

Attached: where-are-they-now-alan-kirlyam-300x300.jpg (300x300, 45K)

She has a cute face, but is clearly incapable of taking care of her body and isn't very intelligent.

Wasted potential and it makes me sad to see it.

Those boobs weren't that big last season.

Explain this.

Why did Jorse put up with so much abuse?

Attached: rejected by your own girlfriend.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Does the discovery channel even exist or do non-political documentaries anymore?

I used to watch animal planet all the time when I was a kid, but I cut TV from my life about a decade ago because of how awful it was. I can't even imagine how bad it must be now.

Is that Carlton from Fresh Prince?

She's Christian, what else would you expect?

The Thai with recessive hairline who wants to marry the old sõy boomer is so ugly and mean. He is a true cuck.

The have a show about building treehouses on animal planet