Trolling google: could this work?

Do you want google cars to run over bikes and shit? What to do:
Any Jow Forums user is used to reCAPTCHA, with it Google feeds data to a Tay like AI. If feeding Tay with redpilling content turned her into a Nazi we could start feeding google's AI with fake info using reCAPTCHA.
>Try to pass recaptcha, but with the maximun number of errors possible
>Select sidewalks and bikes as roads
>Select people, bikes, fire hydrants, street signs and trees as vehicles
>Try to mess with bridges and hills too

Attached: google_diversity-miscegenation--good4goy.jpg (730x365, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aaOB-ErYq6Y
cloud.google.com/training/data-ml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Bump. Hope it works

We would need many pol/acks doing this in order to see some results

but user i already intentionally fuck it up

I already do this. They give you threshold of 1/2 blocks from average so I always misclick them

Recaptcha allows for some errors, since it's not fine tuned. If we keep feeding those errors some things that weren't seen by the AI as errors will start to have a mixed status within the statistic algorithm for neuronal networks. It's basically a snowball effect. They will have to shut down the whole thing because AIs cannot be ''recoded''
Good. We need many more.

Attached: gaschamber.jpg.jpg (1536x864, 409K)

Have you not already been doing this all along?

kek
Yes but not selecting the things in the way I posted, just messing it randomly. Mistaking sidewalks with roads is a good tactic

select signs
>select a few signs + cars
select sidewalk
>select a bit of sidewall + road
select hills
>select roads

When they roll out new captch prompts, it's the easiest time to fuck them over

doesn't google let you add your own roads and shit? I'm not sure how authorisation for it works but if you send the request from 200 different ip addresses and emails, the should do the trick.

in any case once the fake road is confirmed you simple set any gps to pass through it and then laugh and laugh and laugh because they ALL steal their data from google.

Attached: forever.png (250x150, 40K)

of course the jew and the faggot is at the center of it all

Attached: away you go.jpg (749x545, 125K)

>feeding google the wrong data
sounds like a good plan OP, gotta get those damn zionists out of the way before we can make progress as a supeiror force. But wouldn't this require a ton of man power to pull off, I mean we are basement dwelling tards afterall, theres atleast a good couple thousand of us on here, what we need is the man power OP.

pol is popular enough to annoy them
Doing this right now

The most effective thing is to get the ones that are plausibly wrong, wrong. Several of the images are already "known" by the computer to be what they say. Look for the more difficult images, this is the way to fool the machine.

Operation Renigger 2.0 commence!

>To check

lmao doing this

I fuck up re captcha on purpose and way too often it shows as correct even while I fuck it up. Especially on those pictures with "select cars" where like 10 out of 16 squares are cars, ain't gotta time for that

Yes. But since easy and difficult images have some points in common after doing this for a while will be a sort middle grey ground between the easy(the ones already known by the AI) and the difficult ones where the machine doesn't know. In that moment the easy pictures will be no longer what they used to be for the machine, the AI will doubt and we can kept pushing what we want even easily

The entire internet runs on captchas, every site and every forum and every board. Heck even buying things online or signing up for an account requires Captchas half the time

Are you seriously retarded enough to believe that a few thousand anons filling it in wrong will have an impact on the billions of internet users outside Jow Forums who will fill it in correctly? Google's self driving cars are already working too btw, it's a little late for this

youtu.be/aaOB-ErYq6Y

Google also has other means of training their algorithms(producing data inside simulators) and rigorously test their software to make sure it recognizes things properly and works as intended. Unlike Tay that had almost no oversight and was just released into the internet

I do this a lot and have been for months, but will do it more often I guess.

we ned an Operation Renigger 2.0 with full guides and everything, and then we can talk

I'm pretty sure Jow Forums and in particular Jow Forums have one of the biggest volumes of recaptchas in the internet

the only places I get captch are Jow Forums and low volume forums. All the low volume forums combined probably dont get the volume a day Jow Forums gets.

This. Also most sites require captchas for registration only.

Been doing it for years.

Notice the two white peepo have their eyes closed.

>You won't see it coming, goyim. Close your eyes...

One bump of cocaine, please

Attached: 1530137166314.gif (400x348, 3.9M)

Already in progress mydude, RENIGGER2 AI boogaloo is active. Sage for strategic disinfo

So this was tried when captchas were with words. Interdasting. Let the second Operation begin

Will do

>Jow Forums fucks up captcha
>google stop sending money to hiroshimoot
>Jow Forums descends into the next level of shithole
>you'll still be here, but saying "goddammit" twice as often
Alright. The ride never ends. Let's do this

Attached: download (1).jpg (318x159, 9K)

>tfw I still want to type nigger instead of the botnet word from the old captcha

>>google stop sending money to hiroshimoot
Google actually takes money for the service

>Christian is a qt white girl

Thank you Google, very cool!

Bump

>improving google's AI for free so google can fuck us all later

GET
TO IT

Attached: 1520711646620.png (475x792, 705K)

Bump this post into oblivion. Hypothetically, we can do this with most learning ai

>not doing this since the beginning
kek... i've been doing this forever
it's usually pretty easy to tell which one is the control and which is the experiment

Here OP, if you somehow have the attention span to learn the basics,from big G themselves, of how Machine Learning, Neural Networks, and data training works, then you will soon see why what your epic idea, as noble as it is, is simply discardable data out of the whole.
cloud.google.com/training/data-ml

Attached: 1531203134964.jpg (563x542, 21K)

Boomp

But I have a Jow Forums pass.

Attached: hanging with your friends.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

From left to right

> Crippled white androgynous thing in a wheel chair.

> White gay amputee.

> Jew bitch creating allies with Muslim bitches and gay Pakistanis.

> Ginger bitch

> Nigga blacking up the ginger bitch.

> Crippled white guy.

Basically Google is so racist that they wish for all white males to be cripples, amputees and gay.

>>Try to pass recaptcha, but with the maximun number of errors possible
>>Select sidewalks and bikes as roads
>>Select people, bikes, fire hydrants, street signs and trees as vehicles
>>Try to mess with bridges and hills too

Also, I do this every time the fucking google captcha pops up.

Muslim holding a gay and a jew...
It must be nice living in the imaginary world of Google graphic designers.

Bump.

Attached: 1521504207030.jpg (256x192, 16K)

bump lol

Attached: 1527637018845.jpg (499x499, 112K)

abso-bumping-lutely

Attached: Dh7pOTbUcAAAB5I.jpg (600x600, 31K)

>not being useful and summarizing

Kek, those normie news reports
Also, did I break it?

Attached: Broke.jpg (903x1407, 421K)

That image always gets me. ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE IN IT ARE CRIPPLED.

It's like Google's plan to make a better society involves handicapping white people.

Attached: doodle-1.jpg.jpg (660x440, 34K)

Attached: tumblr_pblngo2IEG1tte255o1_540.gif.gif (510x220, 94K)

miscaptha now

-

Remember when niggers were part of the building blocks of Germany and France? I sure do!

Youre late son, ive been doing that for years, hell when it was recaptcha I always used nigger. Cant say I miss the no captcha at all days. It was great at first, but then spam, I dont like spam.
So many "smart" cars are going to get fucked up by trying to drive over signs...

test

I almost never solve any I don't have to.

m

spam

FUR DEUTSCHLAND!!

no captcha