The race/gender of the first human on mars is going to be a big deal

The race/gender of the first human on mars is going to be a big deal.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 3K)

>mfw the jews will fuck this up as well

Attached: 1530197015616.jpg (639x606, 26K)

it's a brilliant chance to be guided by the one drop rule

humanity will rise from earth to be with the stars

Regardless of gender, they will be white.

The white race will be the ones who colonise Mars and it will be built in our image.

Nah they'll force some diversity schmuck who achieves little to nothing, maybe even dies on mars

Whites will privately colonize venus and cislunar space under the radar using their own companies and industries, while mars will just be a massive money sinkhole diversity statement

i think we can all agree its gonna be Indian male.

Attached: mk3-d1-4.jpg (1640x1765, 971K)

they take a black crippled lesbian transgender beast and have her step off the ship first

Mars has no streets to shit on, Pajeet.

surely some incident may be arranged to take place on the diverse colony craft en route

>Imaginary
So it’s gonna be a tranny?

Earth is not big enough to hold all the biomass from your asses, you want to shit up other planets too, poo?

It's going to be a white man.

Attached: DhawyyRUwAAR8pm.jpg-large.jpg (1166x657, 62K)

Attached: india-space-program-ufo-shit-in-space-comic-trolling.jpg (735x625, 129K)

Either a white man or whichever demographic the white man decides to prop up out of empathy and pity, the Achilles heel of the white man.

somebody has to fertilize the Martian soil

Been there, done that

Attached: palmbch41.jpg (150x200, 31K)

The arrangement will be a crew of non-whites.

Do you really think these people can survive in space without either robots (made by whites) or whites holding their hands the entire way?

Maybe high-functioning asians could do it too, but poos, arabs, and nigs are stuck on earth forever without white help getting them off world.

Martian soil isn't that bad, what it really needs isn't fertilizer but removal of poison

the 70s 80s 90s were pretty swell for race relations. Then comes anyone born after 1990 to do the SJW mission of stirring shit up and fucking up anything good. So now congratulations. You get to perpetuate racism for the next century as your dumbass just had to feel like you were part of something.

the irish will go there and continue their pumpkin shennanigans

Attached: 1511897383430.jpg (600x800, 116K)

No it's not because it will be a Chinese man, while America and Europe are busy fighting civil wars against their Niggers and/or Muslims.

>implying they're not going to send black males with white females as breeding stock to sabotage our cosmic escape from the negro under the guise of diversity

Attached: 1507574947759.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Check out the Non-temporary resident sections for Engineering, Natural Sciences, and Health & Medical Sciences. That's your demographic pool from which all of your astronauts (and later on, colonists) are going to be selected.
That group is basically all that's going to be travelling to Mars for a few decades.

Attached: AdvancedDegrees.jpg (799x577, 178K)

Irish control America
>That feeling when you realise it isn't jews that is your worst enemy, but a bunch of potatoes.

Chinks are only good at one thing: Cheating. Whether you like or not beaner, it will be a white man on that moon.

Shut the fuck up potato nigger. You're only good at famines.

And it's beautiful.

don't you have a liveleak video to feature in?

it should be a white man since we've done 99% of the work to get us to this point

Attached: 1510398711678.jpg (1546x1920, 506K)

There's reason why Ireland is classified as a "first world" country and Mexishit isn't.

you're a fool if you believe in this makebelieve shit

>Entire planet with no toilets
>Indians want to colonize it

You can't make this shit up.

Attached: e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.png (390x470, 8K)

We all know it's because they speak Spanish and you were taught to speak English after a fashion.

Their going to be mighty surprised when our tugs unleash some 20mm HESH on them to prevent final course correction for EDL. No humans on Mars until we know it's sterile.

It's almost guaranteed to have harbored single-celled life, and maybe proto-multicellular life, millions of years ago.

If we get some actual archeological work done up there, we'll know for sure.

As for life existing right now, there's atmospheric changes in methane concentration that could be produced by life instead of natural geological processes. That's mostly what NASA seems to be trying to determine right now - is the methane coming from microbial life, or is it just a natural rock thing that rocks do.

that's some genuinely interesting stuff leaf bro.

That's more than enough evidence to keep human bacteria bags from going ashore. Never mind all the other evidence like Levin's Labelled Release results and followup analysis, certain things the rovers have imaged and all the subsurface water there.

Confederate Flag on Mars, Dixies will make it there!

I personally won't care at all. The more and more people try to hype up race the more and more I realize how fucking irrelevant it is on an individual basis. If it's some black woman first on Mars my first reaction will be, "Who gives a shit?" and when someone tells me I should care I will look them right in the eye and say "Why." I wouldn't even ask why but just say why, you know what I mean too.

Like, seriously, we get humans off from our planet and onto another planet entirely and the thing you care about is what color their skin is and what dangly bits they have?

Looks like all of these are about 65% white in the US when you consider only permanent residents, give or take a bit here or there.

>The first person on Mars was a Female POC.
>Here's why that's a big deal
I can see the headlines now

They're all talk and no substance

Even neil was upset with the way the media glorified him while ignoring every other astronaut on the mission

If you want another filter you're going to want to know what section of those groups with advanced degrees go into aviation in one of the US military branches.

I'm assuming that's probably at least 80% white desu.

Wasn't Neil upset about being a celebrity in general? If memory serves he cared more about the job and the doing than the glory that came with it and didn't appreciate the fame that came with the act.

HH brother

It's pretty fucking high. And then culturally everyone who isn't comes out like black science man

Attached: Black_science_man.png (960x540, 1.23M)

With a dash of top gun

i'm actually ok with this
it needs an atmosphere too, and methane is one hell of a greenhouse gas they say
and while this might be a minority opinion, i consider Indians honorary REALLY tan white people, even when compared to chinks and sandniggers

Attached: masonictemplechicagoburnham.jpg (828x1024, 656K)

It will be a multi-racial crew. The first baby born on Mars will be 50% white, 50% black, and 50% hispanic.

It's going to be some female murrimutt.