Why Libertarians Should Prohibit Homosexuality

youtu.be/9dvnDcBfmQc

This video by Weev got deleted by Youtube, but was recently reuploaded.

Synopsis:
•Media pushes the idea that "antibiotics are responsible for new diseases"
•There is no evidence of this
•Many deadly diseases have been created by homosexuals, however
•Spreading disease is a violation of the NAP
•Libertarians are too retarded to connect the dots between faggotry and spreading disease

Attached: andrew_auernheimer_1408396525_600x275_thumb.jpg (618x283, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtJE3hHEdps
verywellhealth.com/is-mrsa-an-std-3132716
imgur.com/a/M5FJkD5
archive.org/details/youtube-ZLat7ux4Vvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So he would be fine with forced vaccinations too?

Who gives a shit, he's autistic as fuck.

He's based because of his sense of self-ownership, and his willingness to do whatever he wants, regardless of how much it subverts society. However, his theories on everything are absurd... which I think he's fine with - he likes upsetting people.

Admire him for what he does, not what he says. He's a case where the book about him will be worthwhile, but not the one by him.

Homosexuality hasn't created any diseases. Male to male sex practices do have a potentially higher risk of transmitting diseases, but mostly because they don't have to worry about pregnancy and thus have less of a reason to use protection. In addition, US sex education is almost non-existent in some areas, and some people think that they're immune from HIV because they're circumcised.

(((weev)))

Attached: weev jewish 2.jpg (1170x793, 157K)

Gay sex DOES create disease by putting tears in a man's anal cavity. These "anal fissures" collect fecal matter and the bacteria colonies in their stool starts to grow. The next person to have sex with him will become infected.

>Using force to "prohibit" something

That's not how the philosophy works you retard

Anal sex actually isn't that common. Oral sex and mutual masturbation are more common.

bump for /ourguy/ (((weev)))

Attached: weevs jewish mom and black cousin.jpg (384x384, 18K)

Do libertarians think force shouldn't be used to stop robberies?

That would be as retarded as Republicans obsessing over regulating abortion.

>actually believing this

Attached: ImadeaveryadultandpermanentdecisionandnowImustliveeachdayputtingaforeignobjectinmybodytopreventitfro (216x234, 66K)

But more dead homos is good right?

If you ever see (((Weev))) and a Jesuit in the same room, stab both of them.

Attached: 1529970925615.png (302x274, 117K)

right.. not fond of fags myself but you're either underaged or a fucking drooling retard

lul

>defending the hygiene of men who plunge their phalluses in the fecal matter of other men
>not fond of fags

It's almost like you are a faggot despite the 100% legit disclaimer you provided us.

Homosexuality, please be more specific. There is a big difference between gay and lesbian, just like there is a big difference between men and women. Failing to see the difference got us into this LGBT mess. Lesbianism is a part of the natural female characteristic while being gay is just pure debasement.

Oh wow so confirmation that yet another e celeb does nothing but lift lines from Jow Forums
kek

>Anal sex actually isn't that common.

Why do you believe this my naive friend?

>In addition, US sex education is almost non-existent in some areas, and some people think that they're immune from HIV because they're circumcised.

Literally no one thinks that you fucking kike, and we don't need your California and Canada style (((sex education))) where you're teaching fag sex to 8 year olds you sick fuck.

weev is a subversive kike.
he cannot be trusted at all.
look into his regular crypto payments

Libertarians believe initiating force is wrong. Using force in response to force is legitimate, but there is no force being initiated by someone being a faggot.

Weev is a cringy edgelord that has nothing worthwhile to say, contributes nothing to anything, that no one should listen to. He will say anything for shock value or novelty, such as "nukes aren't real". Why anyone gives a single shit about people like this is beyond me.

youtube.com/watch?v=TtJE3hHEdps

>defending
i only pointed out your post was dumb. now go play with your butthole and "create" some diseases, you idiotic mutt.

Wouldn't normal non degenerate anal tears from gastrointestinal disorders and hemorrhoids cause similar disease then? They wouldn't be spread because of the lack of degenerate sexual behaviours but why aren't millions of people having mrsa in their ass in america since intestinal diseases are so common there?

verywellhealth.com/is-mrsa-an-std-3132716

Most libertarians don’t care about the NAP.

That's because you're retarded and need help from a carer to take a dump.

>"nukes aren't real"
Actually, Weev was not claiming that thermonuclear weapons aren't real, but that they are overrated. It was a pretty good video.

You could cause far more damage to a parcel of land with VX, which doesn't take 1000 hours with 1000 centrifuges to manufacture. Some fissile material has less energy per gram than traditional explosives like PETN.

are you weev or just some whiteknight running damage control for him?

So spreading disease is not use of force and breaking of NAP? Disease can kill you painfully, using light force such as physical removal will not affect your health.

One problem with the lolberts and ''use of force'' is that humans are not islands, and everything we do affects others. Participating in degenerate behaviour that makes you likely a carrier of transmittable diseases certainly impacts others.

you're linking me an article stating mrsa is not considered an std and that sexual transmission is pretty rare even in high risk groups.
did you actually even read it?

And you're a useless faggot who has done nothing for the cause

idec if weev is partially Jewish, I'm fine with "self-hating" Jews like Brother Nathanael.

Weev is a Zionist kike. Jow Forums knows. For fucks sake... user cum tributed his mom last thread. How do you even have the nerve to post here, Weev? LOL

Attached: weev herzl 1.jpg (1211x205, 55K)

how many posts will the sperg moriphice hit this thread? 40? 50?

>the cause
lmao

Attached: 1461099559862.png (420x420, 9K)

OP is a fucking moron

>(1)
Look: all I'm sayin is... if user cum tributes your mom... it's over. Stop posting.

Attached: jew tears.png (307x363, 98K)

what's a cum tribute?

go away phil fish your faggy hipster games suck

Ween > Weezer > weev

imgur.com/a/M5FJkD5

Jow Forums is trash, especially this year. Tactics and strategy all wrong. Broad, wide sweeping radicalness without a degree of subtleness and understanding. You'll be just as fucked as the libs when shit goes down.

Weev is a faggot and his disease is retardation.

>Ricky Vaughn, Weev, and the gayest members of the Stormer act like they’re not all posting in this thread.

you did this? why would you do this and post it online? I would worry less about weev and more about your own problems

>this year Jow Forums has finally rejected the alt-right, alt-left, neo-nazism, antisemitism, and Trumpism
>"oy vey this year was soooo bad!"

>you did this
user did this and it was very very funny. if you dont know what a cum tribute you should lurk moar ^_^

"There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and expelled from society. Likewise, in a covenant founded for the purpose of protecting family and kin, there can be no tolerance toward those habitually promoting lifestyles incompatible with this goal. They – the advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centered lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism – will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order."

Hans-Hermann Hoppe

You are saving pictures of another guys cum. That might be even more fucked. Yeah I would work on myself before making accusations against others Moarpheus

>lulz are not allowed!
nigger im from /b/. you cant high-ground me ^_^

Who is this guy? I've never heard a jew talk like this before.

It means nothing in 2018. You think anyone is going to see that and think it's a good idea?

It's time to wise up a little on modern attitudes. Look at my posts in this thread and have a think.

Faggots, like liberals, are maggots and should be exterminated accordingly.

>I'm from /b/ and proud
It's time to stop posting lad and take a look at the current state of your life

>muh highgrounding

Attached: weev druggie.gif (1275x1650, 125K)

Wow, newfag, we all know that already. He is on our side.

>not all jews are bad, goyim!
i accept your defeat.

Attached: Weev-BTFO.jpg (3000x3000, 1.54M)

lurk more

I didn't get to see the video Jewtube removed it for "Hate Speech"

bump for /ourcommunist/

Attached: weev salute.jpg (1484x990, 76K)

What does hoppe mean by "nature-environment worship"? Surely we would like to preserve the environment, right? Or is he talking about tree huggers

discord gg/dpQREg

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

You raise a good point, and certainly it should be part of consideration in redefining the state's functions; much in the same way that one should take racial crime statistics into account. However, much as in the latter case you'd segregate blacks/spics from the rest of the population—as opposed to "banning blackness"—, you'd simply cast out gays, rather than "ban gayness". Physical removal of degenerates is more effective than prohibition of degeneracy.

Attached: 1518129294682.jpg (580x552, 72K)

Weev is not controlled op. Just because he has Jewish ancestry and that's saying if this article is true doesn't mean shit. Pic related

Attached: 175px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1980-073-19A,_Emil_Maurice.jpg (175x243, 9K)

>Jewish
>works with (((Anglin)))
>opposes moarpheus
>not controlled op
wew

Attached: ANGLIN ISRAEL TV.jpg (1046x667, 96K)

Fuck off kike lover

weev's an autistic faggot so it makes sense he's a libertarian

>Weev
The GNAA has been enemies with Jow Forums since inception. Fuck Weev.

Attached: 1518702026716.png (439x588, 251K)

archive.org/details/youtube-ZLat7ux4Vvc

Nukes literally aren't real though. They are another Jewish hoax no different than the Holocaust. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were clearly firebombed (aftermath is essentially identical to Tokyo); the test footage was faked using optical printing effects at Lookout Mountain Labs.

>explosion has no effect on surrounding clouds

Attached: VictoriousCaringAlpaca-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 3.84M)

your foreskin isnt real kike

Attached: weev thors hammer.jpg (786x414, 46K)