WHAT HAPPENS WHEN Jow Forums GOES OUTSIDE LMAO

DO IT AGAIN CHICAGO. Need this to happen to every single one of you cowards.

Too chickenshit to be racists in the open and when you do you get fucking murdered lmao.

COME TO CHICAGO Jow Forums AND GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT LMAO

Check out @theori’s Tweet: twitter.com/theori/status/1017581577079910402?s=09

Attached: Screenshot_20180713-174233~2.png (1409x1939, 952K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockclubchicago.org/2018/07/13/man-punched-at-blue-line-stop-after-allegedly-using-racial-slur-falls-onto-tracks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>COME TO CHICAGO
why would i go to a failed city?

Thanks for proving how right we are about niggers being a danger to society.

Reactionary violence is just defense my guy.

So just another typical attempted murder by nig nog

bitch why are you There!? lmao

Attached: 1524996636057.png (683x1168, 164K)

Chicago is nigtown

Calling someone a name you don't like doesn't justify violence nigger.

What this proves is that niggers are violent criminals and the dude forgot rule 1 of dealing with niggers.

>"Niggers are violent!"
>gets punched
Makes me think....

couldn't have been more retarded if he screamed allahu akbar on an airplane. although this does just reinforce behavioral nigger stereotypes.

>nigger once again confirms niggers are a danger and blight upon society

Muh dick

Attached: 1514496807993.jpg (734x959, 107K)

Nigger doing what comes natural

Try to punch me

I pull out my gun

You die

>Words aren't violence and or a direct cause of violence.

Using a word entrenched in systematic abuse and used by a people who willingly killed others out of racial hatred is more than enough of a justified response to laying you out.

Sooner that you accept that the response is justified especially in a historical concept the better.

Or don't and get knocked out again.

To continue, I guarantee this dude won't be talking shit in public any more. Teach someone that this isn't acceptable in a public space and they scurry back to their hole.

Case in point: every coward who has called the cops on folk in the last week has had their lives ruined and shunned from society

LMAO DEAD

Attached: IMG_1313.jpg (575x1024, 64K)

sucker punch—crowd was against nigger
think this helps niggers?

Sorry fuckboy everyone cheered him on.

blockclubchicago.org/2018/07/13/man-punched-at-blue-line-stop-after-allegedly-using-racial-slur-falls-onto-tracks/

Not a Jow Forumsfag but I'm racist out in the open anyway. I accept the consequences should someone take to violence, that's why I say it. They don't mean anything to me other than some uneducated faggot lashing out because that's all they can do. I'll never back off from my opinions because of what others think and you, a weak fag like yourself will never deter me.

Attached: happy wojak.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Nigger I can understand, but we're not even allowed to use jigaboo or darkie. We have zillions of substitutes for nigger that are a vibrant, colorful part of our heritage.

That does not happen here because we are allowed to shoot niggers who come at us. Mock Florida all you want but at least we have to right to kill niggers when they go nigging.

LMAOOOOOO WHITE BOIS GETTING DESTROYED

Attached: 744088C4-32F7-4CE6-9CB9-212609198DBC.jpg (540x654, 52K)

>A nigger sucker punching someone.
that nigger is going to get a murder charge for pushing him on the tracks.

Too bad OP's gibs me dat obamaphone doesn't have a decent camera. WTF am I looking at anyways?

EVERYONE do #ATTEMPTEDMURDER

Those tracks are electric thats attempted murder.

spotted the nigger "my guy"

riders were against chimpout—watch your video

Once civil war breaks out you and your brothers will be getting taken out by 10 year old white girl snipers. We have been training for this all of our lives. Sucker punching white bois might be funny to you right now, but having your brain matter ripped out of the back of your skull by a little girl isn't funny. Nigger.

Literally who the fuck cares though. It's just a word. It should run off you like water on a plastic coat. You're the one giving it power. At this point I'm convinced they aren't just doing this for victim points. Niggers are just dumb and weak.
>black fragility

yeh tell em' larper

Attached: fbl93nrqfdg01.gif (400x400, 911K)

Cool, neither is assaulting people when your feelings get hurt. He'll learn that when he's on his way to the slammer (actually, he won't).

DO #HATECRIME

the black guy did a hate crime

I mean, if you want to escalate to hot rahowa, I'm down nigger, but I don't think you do.

All that bullshit you're talking about "entrenched history of violence" is empty. Niggers here have had it better than any other niggers on Earth. Prove me wrong.

Everyone on the station felt it was a justified hit.

You act like Chicago isn't known for taking out the trash.

C.A.S.H. doesn't exist any more nor do the hammerskins in Chicago because they got thrown the fuck out by locals.

Attached: Screenshot_20180713-180441~2.png (1440x1825, 537K)

exactly, that's why you people get shot so much
don't bitch next time a nigger gets gunned down because we all know he deserved it

Attached: 1522447538179.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

>Niggers are just dumb and weak
They are sub humans who walk around in a semi retarded rage.

>he thinks livestock is people
>implying lynching a nigger is any different than putting down a rabid dog

Lol now nigger is going to prison for life. I bet he's super pumped for the next 40 years in prison. Totally worth it lol.

>chimp behaves like a chimp
>implying this is noteworthy in any way

Attached: 1493065434398.jpg (625x415, 39K)

Absolutely.

Forced acceleration doesn't work and colonialism is proof of it.

Find an argument that isn't a basic bitch one and try again

not arguing with a nigger

Yeah, no, sorry not sorry- your attitude proves racists are correct about "your kind" and that you need to be removed from society. You savages just aren't civilized.

wow with an attitude like that it's no wonder the prison numbers are so different

Post your skin color or forever shut the fuck up

>walk around with semi retarded rage

and look for any slight doing to release it. Seriously they snap like fucking animals and the slightest hint a white person says anything racist.

If a white calls a nigger a nigger, and the nigger attacks the white, then the nigger is proving the whites point by acting like a nigger. Thanks for proving our point, nigger. This video created 100 more racists.

Funny. Whenever I am racist with my heavy-on-purpose Borat accent everyone's laughing and thinks I'm joking. Little they know, I am just normalizing racism.

The historical ignorance by these Jow Forums children is incredible. Have the combined intelligence of 7 in this whole thread.

Imagine trying this hard.

Attached: 67F1547B-80F8-41B0-A6DE-7F5754F94F6A.jpg (496x602, 63K)

I yelled at a group of teenagers listening to rap and acting like wiggers calling them niggers and beaners. they were mad and looked like there were about to do something but didn't try

Civility isn't owed to a population that used racism as a system of control chap.

Why does pol history only go back 50 years? You fall asleep in school buddy?

Racists with guns. So many niggers already die to gun violence anyways, when those numbers start going up drastically nobody is going to care or investigate it.

niggers jailed in Chicago jerk off constantly and female attorneys demand the guards hit the nigger

>call a nigger a nigger
>he attacks you
>you shoot him in self defense
>he dies
Easy.

That feel when youre so pathetic that this is all you have to be happy about. Niggers LOL

You'll have to try harder to not go down in the first hit lmao

Go back to eating dirt like your ancestors, nigger.

>the amount of shills and lefties raiding today
what the fuck is going on

Attached: 1467945363235.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

what the fuck is C.A.S.H? who the fuck is the hammerskins? and who the fuck is that emo boy in your picture?

you realize that no one on this board cares about, or have any affiliation with these skinhead punk groups?

you sound really mad

>blue line
20 bucks says it was a mexican

Simple solution nigger. Shoot first. Then call him a nigger.

What station was that at?

Attached: SW5untitled.jpg (431x294, 33K)

Dumbass that's why we had to segregate them. They're violent sub-humans. They don't follow laws or civilized protocol at all. Fuck em.
>pic related

Attached: 1531179801032s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

And you know, a fucking train could come through.

>Anyone on Jow Forums
>living in Chicago
If you live in a city you are a nigger, I don’t care how white you think you are

Even better. Should have left him on the tracks.

"When the man was knocked onto the tracks, a black man came over to help him up— but the punched man then yelled racial slurs at the helper and “pretty much anybody he could,” Kemper said."

Heres a redpill, in Africa it is common for blacks to randomly attack eachother for no reason at all often resulting in blood. The niggers dont need a reason to attack white people, the liberal cucks are the ones who "invent a reason" to justify the attack. The black is just a mindless beast it doesnt think about anything.

Some faggots like to namedrop to show you how 'with it' they are.

Attached: 1531233491382s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

The thing I love about niggers is they have a short memory. How does it feel to be the only race whose history is only known through the acts of slavery for the past 3,000 years by everyone in the world and still today?

The rightful place is in chains and they know it. But your faggy language makes me hint you're either a mongrel or a white liberal pretending to be a tough guy since only they use the terms, "my man" "my guy" "my dude"

>pol
Sorry newfag, niggers are called niggers for a reason. They're violent animals and need to be reminded of what they are. If you call fat person fat, he gets mad because he knows it's the truth. If you call nigger a nigger, he gets mad because he knows it's the truth. A mere 6 letter word is enough to make a nigger emotional and violent, like an animal.

Attached: 1529310023860m.jpg (881x1024, 110K)

And who created the situation in the first place Cletus?

>the nono word

This. No self respecting white person lives in Chicago, or any nigger city.

>nigger is beaten unconscious
>only bystanders post shit on social media
>and not always
>nigger beats someone
>he posts on social media 100% TBHSMH BIX NOOD
I'm crossing the border as we speak, I'm going to culturally enrich your liberal ass

if a nigger can't sucker punch someone or 3v1 niggers always lose.

Attached: 12712077cvbcv32332.jpg (400x271, 31K)

How's it feel to not know how civilization develop and or share knowledge? I'm totally willing to give you a history lesson if you need it man

Dumb. Ass. Niggers. Next time we team up with Asians to finish you off for good.

wonder what would happen if I said “I’m calling you the no-no word”

>why does everyone hate blacks
twitter nig has no self-awareness

Sorry all those jews owned some of your ancestors. Can the billions we've wasted on keeping your sorry asses alive make up for it?

Attached: 1531414606736s.jpg (97x125, 2K)

The boomer says "stop playing nigga" not NIGGER but the casual nigga word. Blacks are such stupid savages they cant tell when whitey is actually being racist.

Here's a history lesson: pic related

Attached: 1529831838618.jpg (600x650, 288K)

These people are insane.
You are a minority.
You will die if you piss off enough people, no matter how justified you think you are.

is it legal in america for someone to punch you if you offend them verbally?

WHY DO I LIVE IN THIS KEKY CITY FUCK HATE THIS SHIT STORM

Attached: 1529783793577.png (808x805, 704K)

it's just a word. stupid niggers

Please do explain the process. I'd love to hear your excuses for Africa's failings white man.

>Call us niggers and we will act like niggers
Good job, niggers.

AYO HOL UP

No

Attached: 12923578-0A67-4EF3-AF38-47D2207DD0F2.jpg (429x500, 89K)

>You're a nono "man"

Lots of jobs here user. Lots of money. I'm thinking of moving to the suburbs though despite the commute. These nogs are everywhere always looking to hurt someone and the anti-white politicians have tied the hands of our police.

imagine having to be black

Is OP a faggot? Seems like a faggot.

Attached: 1531285384724.jpg (835x773, 333K)

Thank you for proving our points.

Attached: 1525658802054.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Meanwhile the nigger - and that's what he is - gets a full 25 to life scholarship to Nigger University and the guy he hit is still free. If the victim gets a slippery-enough lawyer, he could even get the nigger popped for violation of his 1'st Amendment rights. That's why people think they're stupid: A word causes them to commit felonies when every other race has the restraint to brush it off. He's going to think about this every day of every year he's in the clink, and he will learn nothing. There's a reason nobody wants to be around blacks.

Attached: 1531491421219.jpg (1000x4500, 1.13M)

In hs some black kid walked up to me and slapped me so i beat the shit out of him. When we were getting questioned by the administration he said i called him a nigger. What im getting at is black people know liberals will bite at that shit like a starving Kenyan and a bowl of gruel. Every time i see shit like this i assume that the nigger is trying to get out of assault because they think that if they claim the other person said nigger theyre in the wrong becuase apparently racist=deserve death and worse.