All Hail The Black Cube

Worship the flesh go on try to perfect the imperfectable. We are the master race of ideal cattle. Go on march to your deaths slay your fellow man partake in the misery. The Jews are the chosen people that we must choose to reject they spread the iniquity that we must reject but with them came the light of Christ the opening of the cube of reality and the reconnection with the eternal through love. All life works on a frequency the highest is love Christ was the genius of love and the higher you go the closer to ascention you are to life eternal. You are all but a reflection in God's eye.

Attached: Photo_1531490156596.png (1520x912, 677K)

What Jews do today are what ancient Aryans did in the past but for the benefit of everyone. While the Jew works for himself to enslave, the Aryan brought civilization and liberated. The goal is not own the cattle but to turn them into men. The Jew has missed this point and is why he's cursed.

Ok Terry A Davis.

Terry Davis is right about everything.

Take your bumbling fuckery somewhere else christkike fag.

They are the chosen ones. They are meant to be hated as Christ was until we learn. They give us the choice to be good through all the evil they work to create. God chose them to bare the burden of our hate but they have also given us the means to eternal life through the teachings of Christ. To reject the flesh and to live forever through love in eternity. They must be totally and uttely rejected everything they stand for and after that only then will the prophesy be fulfilled. Until then we must preach the message we must make others love God eternal not through a law but through love alone. Laws are for the flesh love is eternal the great force of attraction and unity that binds us.

What use will all your ramblings of politics and all the rest of it achieve? How can we blame you for what you have not been made to realise? As it is said there is nothing new under the sun you are here as a test of the goodness in man learn to love and spread the message of love before you die and reach eternal life or worship the flesh and waste away in reality. 666 is the number of the beast the number of man the atomic number of Carbon the base of life and of the flesh the black element. Reject it and reconnect with the immaterial with your mind and awaken we are all proof of an immaterial world what is your mind where is it found?

who is it, mark smith, tristan barker or some other fucker from IBM?
why is the black cube a good thing? are you one of the cosmic cube hijackers?

No I'm a guy study Psychology working in a warehouse.

>white genocide
>muslims raping 1000 women in one night
>beheading 1 year old babies

The Jew does not rejest the flesh, only the Aryan man does.

The Jew always has, always will worship in carnal gluttony and excess and practice the kabbalistic abominations for the purpose of self advancement. This is why they shun the Christ-man and condemned their prophrt to mortal death and martyrdom, for His teachings enlightens them of the devilry they worship which binds them to its sin of which they are powerless to overthrow and enslaves them.

Attached: index.jpg (281x179, 7K)

There is a reason why they despise you why they see you as cattle not men but beasts who they will enslave after the day of judgement. Because through your ignorance, arrogance and pride for all your hatred of your fellow man you will be destroyed. The Jews and the devine spirit I speak of are much much more intelligent than you can imagine you are cattle to them meer beast that they can do whatever they want to and your continued ignorance will be your down fall. Christ gave us the word wich he called a sword to cut through the flesh the word is love tje word is all things good that you may use to reach eternity. The flesh erodes and returns to the earth but a mind is immaterial it alone will be judge and it alone is the key to eternity love will open the gate for you sin will will rott you from the inside out. Leave these earthly matters behind.

your religion has clouded your thinking. hope you get better soon, user.

Attached: Christianity Exposed.jpg (720x811, 33K)

Your following of a man so obviously disingenuous will be your demise. Mein Kampf was a cover story you know nothing of Hitler he knew too much for his story to be believed. All I have said comes from a place of goodness and kindness I am not a religious man I have read the bible and believe in life eternal but I do not follow the laws of men but of the universe which the creator has seen fit to create and which is composed of two essential things the cube of reality tjat is time and space and the energy that flows from the eternal to our reality. That is why we are limited because what we us is only an infinitesimal spec of what is out their beyond the starry canopy.

Hitler, user, is dead. He's a meme. I have no interest or loyalties to Hitler. I mean to bring something new into this world. A new political philosophy, a new socio-economic system, and a new Religious theology. Re-think your positions because they're inferior.

Attached: jew tears.jpg (512x340, 39K)

So I'm wrong because "the Jews are smarter than me" and I couldn't comprehend their genius because I am not a Jew?

You are wrong because you have had no one to make you realise, I am telling you now. I am telling you to wake up and I was meant to do as the people who told me were meant to I will not bury what I have been given but invest it amongst the people to enrich them so that they may do like wise. The creator is all things and his fallen angel chose a people to be his agent they who spread iniquity will not inherit eternity their reward is earthly pleasure but it is only an infinitesimal spec. They were the first to realise and so have been given this role. They are in contact with the devine and his plan which is to reject them absolutely and embrace love. What is on earth is nothing new what is of flesh will erode into dust but what is not of the world is the mind and it is the connection to eternity open your mind and let the creator work through you or live as a beast and let the dark force of flesh and earthly matters use you by your ignorance. It is a battle and those who have not woken up will do as cattle do.

What you bring is a hastening of your own destruction you will curse them until the final nail in your coffin has been hammered in. An ideology is a mental rot a fixed lense for a small mind that can not handle a complex and ever changing world it is a mental death the creation of beasts who follow the laws of man and not the will of the creator all things happen for a purpose and all things where meant to be yet you have the illusion of choice. You must think you know but know nothing so let go and let life take you where it must. What I am saying to you now was meant to be said that this is the time you where meant to be exposed to these words. Where will life take you next? Go along with it.

>sit back
>do nothing!
no thanks user. im the beast your pastor warned you about. cheers.

tl;dr

If you do something you were meant to do it just as I am meant to say this to you. Realise this that what you do you have never had a choice in the matter. All that came before has led you and me to this. What I say to you you were meant to read how this influences you I don't care to know there is not point speculating all I know is that it was meant to happen. And that is the forefront of thought life will take us all where we are meant to go you can not do nothing but what you do you have no control over.

You have but have noting to say. It is your mind telling you it is time to reflect.

agreed