Why hasn't poofter bashing become popular again?

Back in the 70's and 80's people used to look for fags to bash in the parks at night.

Attached: 576778.jpg (800x450, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfbXB_MSkSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the hell is wrong with you people?

fuck yeah bash em all

Attached: 141B31CA-2360-4365-8ABE-E1EB55CEF6DD.jpg (1024x561, 142K)

I know, right? Why aren't we killing more fags? Smh.

Attached: 1528610159204.jpg (500x331, 21K)

now its a hate crime here. use to know some kids who'd troll the gays with banter

discord gg/dpQREg

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

Because all Brits are fags. They aren't going to bash themselves.

Femboys are sexy. Gas the dykes though.

We bash back now, shit cunt.

Attached: here_comes_birdie.png (1302x1056, 55K)

>what the hell is wrong with you people?
Slippery slope

Attached: fucking hell tranny pedo shit 2894470.jpg (1024x770, 114K)

Because everyone here is a faggot pussy that can't even muster the courage to look women in the eye

Attached: trump balloon london2.jpg (1200x2128, 1.14M)

Because we know how to fight back now. I'll kick the shit outta you then rape you afterwards.

That creature looks like a white tranny hopsin.

Queer-bashing has always been a meme. 99 times out of a 100, it's queers beating up queers.

Do it, I dare you.

Attached: AR-160719297.png (661x246, 128K)

don't want gay blood on to spray in my eye or cut my hand and when bashing fag skulls

Because now they just bash em in the butthole

>Back in the 70's and 80's

You answered your own question, fag bashing died out in the mid/late 80's because of the risk of catching HIV during the fight. That being said you can always ask queers on Grindr to meet you in a public toilet then beat the shit out of them when they arrive if you want

No guns in Canada and Australia, fag.

This
They'd cut themselves or rub their blood on you and you get AIDS. Not worht the risk.

>Why hasn't assaulting and physically harming other people become popular again?

Gee I wonder why.

I may not be the biggest fan of LGBT people either, but you look like a fucking spastic if you just want to randomly attack them.

I've actually thought about this. Wouldn't they be able to track you down through the app though?

But we do have guns here in the US, my little incel.

Attached: snap.jpg (564x348, 84K)

>Back in the 70's and 80's people used to look for fags to bash in the parks at night.

I used to know Polys in Auckland, NZ who would go looking for Tranny street workers to bash on weekends. That was the early 2000s.

You probably don't even own a gun, and are not even American, meme flag faggot. Even if you did it's not going to help some faggot getting their teeth ground on the pavement on Australia.

Because doing meth is more fun than antagonizing faggots.

Attached: 1518350519088.jpg (500x500, 29K)

>We bash back now, shit cunt.
Implying poofs can actually fight

If you lack the courage to fight niggers you pick some weakling looking for a sucking.

lolno. I've only seen gays fight wimmin, except for one big gay ass nigga who did beat some other guy up.

>implying
niggers are easy to spot, fags can hide their degeneracy

>slippery slope goes both ways

I have no problem heading back to decency for a while.

If you're really that insecure I guess we could fuck. I'll take it nice and slow for your first time, won't even put it in all at once.

Attached: orgy.jpg (620x653, 58K)

by giving half the population ptsd like what happened with the nazis and germans?

Fight me pedo

Attached: pedo hollywood polterguise spielberg 2.png (482x600, 169K)

>Sweden flags everywhere

Did they know?

The app is pretty much anonymous, as long as you use a burner phone and use grindr over public wi-fi it'd be almost impossible to track you down. As long as you don't actually kill any faggots the police probably won't do a very thorough investigation any way

Some absolute legend has already bashed the shit out of a few fags using grindr in Australia and hasn't gotten caught yet

Can't have PTSD if they're all dead boyo

Says the country who's greatest military achievement is losing to the Turks.

Attached: meanwhile_in_aussie_purgatory.jpg (500x542, 71K)

>catching HIV during the fight.
what?

It wouldnt change much anyway.
Lots of homos in russia, they have to be afraid of people with too much spare time on their hands to kick their heads in but its not like they dont meet.
You simply target the most promiscuous ones and if you have really nothing else to do you can manage to make your local gayscene talk about the weather first for a few days before meeting up.
Now of course, pedos are refined for the same reasons but still deserve social exclusion if they act on their urges.
Just saying that in a society were you repress homos too much you gonna end up with homo nepotism.
Modern gayculture is basically 70s homonepotism carried by gay boomers who dont want to grow up after all their drmands were met and the younger ones who follow it for reasons of conformity.

This.

Is this actually real? Where is this?

kys idiot

Iranian revolution.

Fucking Americans.

Slope implies gravity, the whole thing implies a person is slipping on a slope. So the whole idea of a plurality of outcome given the circumstances is entirely nonsensical.

A slippery slope refers to something going in a single direction and losing grip thus falling further and faster in said direction.

I swear Americans don't think before handing out thought experiments.

Attached: 1522556534422.png (341x310, 116K)

>look mom i'm projecting

Alright meme flag, are you a leaf?

Not real. It was a demonstration. I think for gay rights or something.

Wasn't sure, but it assumed Captain Sweden-tier nonetheless.

Attached: swedes.png (500x306, 62K)

People get lots of cuts and scratches during fights user, especially street fights. The risk of faggot AIDS blood getting into an open wound while bashing a fag is very high

Even better.

Attached: ameri-ball.gif (600x304, 263K)

guess it's faggot season now

Attached: ELMER FUDD.jpg (300x292, 57K)

you do know how the virus is transmitted right?

Because they're usually in better shape than you are and you don't have enough friends to jump them as a group lul.

nowadays we just demand they show boipuccy :p

>for reasons of conformity.
conforming to what?

im sure Christ would approve

Underrated post. LUL

Lol i use to bash on so many queers back in my day they've all ran off. these days they work with the police. So expect many wanted signs. Plus they pack heat so you can only catch them sliping. I use to love those tight ass nights

Because if you get their blood on your fists you'll catch HIV. They have made themselves as infectious as lossible as a defense mechanism.

>not being able to perform thought experiments in non-euclidean space

Attached: 1511106183845.jpg (338x305, 34K)

I heard stories from my friends dad about fa g bashing in the 70s. Who knows what they really did though.

There is only one faggot I want to bash, he used to be my boss, I wish I smashed a bottle over his head before I left. I got a better scheme though for my revenge

Just started remembering that time when isis was throwing faggots off the roofs of tall buildings. Liberals were crying over it, but never condemned the people's faith. The mind games they were playing with themselves to justify the actions of muslims.

>I got a better scheme though for my revenge
lmao what is? Should I call the FBI?

Rainbow flags, pridemarches, ideas about how a gay is supposed to act.
Being homosexual could carrie much less signalling power once it is more or less accepted by society. But they dont want to stop getting all that sweet attention and give up the political ties they have woven. This now creates a backlash.

i actually don't have a problem with fags when they're discreet about it. it's the stereotypical lispy promiscuous queens i can't stand. put your dick where you want, but act like a fag in public and you deserve to get bashed. basically how i feel about niggers too

Why not wear mma wrestling gloves?

Shut the fuck up sodomite. I hope your AIDS meds stop working and you die of the poz.

Funny thing is that cartoon is an actual understatement, the people in the cartoon look less demonic compared to the real version.

you talk like a faggot

>ben garrison

You guys will never leave him alone. Even after
His death, i swear you guys will keep trolling him.

youtube.com/watch?v=YfbXB_MSkSY

>fuck you for making me learn this shit on a Saturday morning

Have my favorite picture of Americans as a thank you.

Attached: 1521327816958.jpg (1024x682, 177K)

Because killing fags doesnt weaken the jews.

In Russia beating fags is still HUGE even today

come find us daddy

Attached: egetgerg.png (512x512, 455K)

I wish I looked that good so I could tell women to fuck off. Minus the gay shit.

>Why hasn't poofter bashing become popular again?
>bash poofter
>blood
>catch AIDS
>die

Attached: feels like shit fam.jpg (633x758, 68K)

Aren't republicans picked on enough already?

so mad

now you can sound smart to all your friends

>implying i have friends

So naive yet so nice.

Attached: 1529683067937.gif (390x270, 3.94M)

My first boyfriend's dad used to go around bashing gays. Felt great plowing his son up the ass, and even better knowing that.

Attached: 1482804681829.jpg (673x486, 167K)

enjoy AIDS subuhuamn

if you where young and hot its hot
Just..

Its been taken over by muslims

Homosexuals have become a political tool for certain progressive groups, with the perceived violation of their rights which make us uncomfortable today (chemical castration, lynchings etc) being used to guilttrip you into rather unreasonable demands and giving them constant attention.
They are not such a big minority and it just might be that we as humans simply care an awful lot about sex and masculinity which keeps them more in the focus of society then lets say autists, sociopaths, alcoholics, sub 89IQlers and infertile people.
But the amount of public space they occupie today, always in conjunction with a train of political agendas seems out of scale and wrong.
Homosexuals of any culture are interested in seeking a compromise with the society they belong to about their rights and duties.
That it goes far beyond that now, is a fault western homosexusls have to correct or be corrected about.
Just the same way it would be the duty of american nationalists not to be coopted by foreign interest groups.

at least the poor little incel doesnt have aids like u faggot

because you're all do nothing faggots who scream false flag anytime one of you actually gets the balls to practice what you preach

You know, there is such a thing called PREP now which combined with condoms makes the chance of contracting HIV smaller than the chance of a civilization ending meteor crashing into the Earth.

So you might need to come up with a better generic response because this one is quickly bec omming redundant

Attached: C_Axu7TU0AAaMv8.jpg (708x633, 69K)

He's not being trolled, he has grown to appreciate the edits and intentionally makes his comics exploitable for jew insertion. Get with it.

You faggots practice unsafe sex regularly, it's part of your culture. Don't pretend you all don't secretly mock the aids condoms in private, filthy homo.

Jail sucks, and you get a long time for that sort of shit now.

Attached: 1517250872255.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Oh lawdy lawd.

Attached: satan_tossing_christs_salad.jpg (531x500, 51K)

Die of rectal cancer disgusting faggot

Faggots in real life are hated by everyone and in non-shithole countries they get bashed and murdered by the thousands everyday
Even in shithole countries they are hated by everyone, people just pretend to like them cuz the government will jail them if they criticize them

And everything I said it's the TRUTH and even you know it

"We've devised means to make sick degenerate faggot behaviour not kill us so therefore it isn't sick degenerate faggot behaviour"
That's fine if AIDS can't get you, it just means more nooses to tie

You sure showed him that you're not a demonic sodomite hell bent on destruction. YOU GO GIRL!

>saudi arabia, iran, and pakistan aren't shithole countries

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

>in non-shithole countries they get bashed and murdered by the thousands everyday
>non-shithole countries

How long has it been since your boat arrived in Italy Mr Mbutunyogokawanda?

Insh'allah