Three of these have been flying low around in circles over London every day for the last week

Three of these have been flying low around in circles over London every day for the last week.

Who's inside?

Attached: Trump_Visits_Britain.jpg (1000x563, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n6Njdvu7yEc?t=4m46s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEVGRU. Just waiting for an excuse to pop some wholes in the bongs.

*holes

It's forbidden for foreign forces to operate on British soil. We have strict gun laws.

non muslims

I bet those laws prevent a lot of crime. Good for you.

Novichok delivery drivers.

Funnily enough. Trump's motorcade drove through Tottenham to pick him when he landed. One of the most diverse and crime ridden areas of London. And the country.
Londoners call the place Nam as a joke.

"...Yes?"
>"Bogdanoff, it'z me."
"I can't talk right now, I am in ze Osprey"
>"Ze Osprey?"
"It is like ze helicoptur, but not. It sends all theze Brits into a frenzy."
>"Ah"

Attached: bogcall.png (1000x581, 717K)

Attached: 1508037874155.png (716x768, 512K)

damn you're right that was super funny

This is an Enclave vertibird.
Run before they drop their deathclaw cage.

Attached: vertibird.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

It gets better. I had reason to be there on Tottenham High Road on Friday when they were buzzing around over the motorcade. The area is 90% black and shitskin, who all came out to see what all the noise was.

A group were standing at a road crossing looking up and babbling about what were they up to? I chipped in they were on a reconnaissance mission with airborne hi-res cameras that used facial recognition software that could spot anyone with jihadist sympathies or tendencies.

They all ran off back inside their kebab shops.

Jow Forums

Freedom, freedom is inside.

Attached: 1525219744789.jpg (750x450, 68K)

I hope we are starting to occupy bongistan. We need to liberate them

It's Trump's knights retainer, britbong

You should know

If there is no placard on the side of it, probably just security forces / secret service types. The potus does not fly on those pieces of shit ever. But yeah expect those due to heightened security since Trump is around. Now calm down and go back to watching your wife fucking Mohammed.

Fucking maslims am i rite

based

You are right. Muslims are shit

green ones are political functionaries, normal military colors are security.

Presidents 100 (the correct answer) Top soldiers prepared to rope in and start killing everything in sight while they extract the president.

The US Secret Service is the only protective service in the world that takes priority over foreign services. What this means is that when the president showed up to meet your Queen or PM the Secret Service took the inside security while your own security stepped out and took the outside security. The USSS always takes priority. always.

The Major and the rest of section 9

In a related note, POTUS visited the US Embassy in China, we Marines that were normally on guard there were completely overridden by USSS and ordered not to move. I was still armed, but I couldn't leave my little bullet-proof booth.

>Who's inside?
Pilots one would guess

why did they let this fag in the tall hat to get within a foot of the president with a fucking 3' long sword?
youtu.be/n6Njdvu7yEc?t=4m46s

Attached: 1531101011866.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

LMAO. We don’t give a shit about your “laws” bong. We own you since 1944.

this.

POTUS travels overseas with his own military detail (one of the choppers in the photo) as well as with Marine 1 itself, the presidential helicopter, which is transported ahead of his arrival

That kind of innovative response deserves a Nobel prize.

There's nothing wrong with military parades.

Attached: parade1_3468416b.jpg (620x387, 437K)