I'm getting real tired of fucking niggers Jow Forums. What's a realistic way we can purge all niggers?

I'm getting real tired of fucking niggers Jow Forums. What's a realistic way we can purge all niggers?

Attached: 1528688723863.jpg (841x898, 188K)

Gas the kikes

You can literally just light their shitty ghetto on fire and even shoot at them while driving away and nobody will care

Attached: 1530688728911.jpg (817x857, 63K)

Start off with killing urself faggot

There's gotta be serial killers that have figured this out and have killed hundreds of blacks over the years, and everyone just writes it off as gang violence or whatever. That's probably where all the serial killers we used to have went.

you can't nigger

no u faggot nigger

Vote for Hitler

spotted the nigger. Yes I can. All it takes is some willpower and dedication. You think people actually care about niggers? If I come into a large sum of money and make a virus that'd specifically target niggers that'd be the end of that.

I'm never leaving white man. You brought me to this motherfucker.

Attached: black.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Look inside yourself user. You know the answers.

Attached: dylann_roof_100_1644.jpg (715x528, 145K)

fucking destroyed

looks like elliot rodgers

Attached: 0911E254-253A-4A11-9188-001123B270A2.jpg (600x600, 48K)

You need to get a job and living situation that precludes you having to deal with them.

When you do deal with them, you need to enter these situations with no expectancy that they can act civilized. You need to learn what to expect and how to talk to them.

If you can look at a nigger and see a human being, they can sense that. It helps when talking to them.

You need to be unafraid of them, but aware of their posture and attitude. Being aware but unintimidated will be noticed, as they are constantly testing and observing a white man to see if they can cuck you, punk you, rob you, or fool you. This set of behaviors is what a nigger understands so don't take offense.

Think of them as giant mischievous apes that you aren't allowed to exterminate. It wont solve their existence, but you're a failure and weak if you can't find a dignified way to deal with them.

Attached: 1531366441235.gif (1000x640, 127K)

race war now

There was an article some months ago about how Gary, IN is a serial killer's playground because of how poorly policed it is and how disenfranchised the population is... I sorta believe

Reparations if they renounce citizenship and move to Africa

One time payment in currency of their destination country.

Let god sort it out

Start off by blaming increasing incidents that involve innocent people on black people. Slowly the population will start hating and stop trusting niggers more and more, and even if the law opposes any type of one sided racism, Slowly the people will lose emphaty towards them. you'll realize the hate crimes towards blacks shall increase, and even more stuff will be placed under the niggers' faults. Then procced with part B of the plan:
Except you need to mind one thing, NO MATTER WHAT they cannot be seen as acts of racism. If they are labeled as victims, then the hate towards them shifts towards tolerance and unexpressed hate. Just like he said, put a niggers death on another nigger, witch will only increase the hate towards them, save whomever did it from jail and diminishes the nigger count.

Nah, horrible nigger culture is actually what landed your shitty ancestors and you in this situation. You're the product of ancestors who were captured and sold into slavery because they were losers. Powerful tribes never left Africa because they were respected by whites. The lowest classes of nigs from all over Africa ended up being the slaves while the people who captured them and sold them to whites laughed and laughed and laughed while they got rich selling your people for rum. I'm sure your Great Grandmother 5 times removed literally got raped into submission for a few kegs of beer and cane sugar rum

>as they are constantly testing and observing a white man to see if they can cuck you, punk you, rob you, or fool you. This set of behaviors is what a nigger understands so don't take offense.

Attached: 1459363373524.jpg (292x257, 16K)

Exactly they didn't disappear, they've just gotten smart enough to not get caught.

Require Depo-Provera shots for any form of welfare.

the fastest way is to do a shoah

the most realistic way is to interbreed

I’m a sandnigger, I’ve been acting white all the time, but I really just come to hate Jews, Muslims, Communists, gays and all these degenerates

>I'm getting real tired of fucking niggers Jow Forums
relatable (i'm a male prostitute who makes great money fucking closeted niggers only)