Why does Jow Forums love israel and despise islam...

Why does Jow Forums love israel and despise islam? Does israel have some sort of psyops to promote anti islam in the west?

Seems like majority people on Jow Forums support kike lover trump.

Attached: 1482477320733.jpg (1080x1080, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vQHTx9nNHg0?t=1m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why does Jow Forums love israel and despise islam?
zzzzz

>1 post by this ID
Because sage.

If you wouldn't make out with this girl your a faggot

>>/lgbtp/ is that way

Because a Jow Forums has a huge amount of faggots who migrated from T_D and think he can do wrong. So when Trump voices his support for Israel his sheep do the same.
Real Jow Forums hates both Palestine and Israel.

only T_D fags like Israel. real Jow Forums wants the arabs to take out the jews then they want to nuke whats left of the arabs

>trump is kike puppet now stop supporting him, goy! ill use pictures of little girls to get your attention!

Attached: ITS OVER.png (800x600, 114K)

what

Arabs can't even take out themselves properly

Never send a brown man to do a white man's job (killing jews)

What it was done to Islam was a monstrousity.

Plain and simple.

Attached: Jacque_Fresco_with_Trend_Home.jpg (794x978, 336K)

>Why does Jow Forums love israel and despise islam?
It doesn't.
/ptg/ is part of reddit, not Jow Forums

Attached: IAC Boston media room.jpg (898x628, 102K)

>killing jews
>white man's job
Lol kill yourself.

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

False flagging.

Those are Jews waiving American flags.

That's how the country got created in the first place.

Nope, those are christcucks.

True story don't remind me.

Attached: 1530350617415.png (270x270, 77K)

Proof? Burden of proof lies originally on you.

Reminder: The Middle East was Christian before it was Islamic.

The real tragedy is what the Jews AND Muslims did to the Christians. But everyone has already forgotten it. Jews and Muslims will always team up against Christians before turning on each other though. Its a reality that cannot be stressed enough.

>inb4 kikes and mudshits flame me for speaking the truth.

land of the free*
*just have your dick mutilated and do anything israel tells you

Attached: 1525878644611.jpg (1000x750, 108K)

The fire rises...

Attached: giphy.gif (800x533, 1.25M)

>Proof? Burden of proof lies originally on you.
Okay Christtard.
youtu.be/vQHTx9nNHg0?t=1m

Attached: Christian Zionists 3.jpg (800x532, 174K)

Islam is a retarded, pigshit ideology for pedophilic sandniggers & angry blaxxs. Moohaymud (may pig dicks be upon him) was a warlord who fucked kids and generally was a niggerfaggot/Spiccly goatfucker. Most Muslims are animals and should be eradicated to ensure a peaceful future for mankind.

The (((fellow whites))) meanwhile, are quite an insidious bunch. I'd say there are secular ones and shit who aren't really a threat and don't really matter to me. But overall they probably present an equal or greater threat to our civilization. Israel for example = ethnostate, closed borders for (((them))) but of course if the goys attempt the same we are racist monsters. Religious Jews view the goyim as essentially subhuman, and the stranglehold these people have in finance (thereby global wealth, entertainment (thereby culture), politics (thereby geopolitical power), etc. represents a dangerous problem that frankly may be beyond saving at this point. Even bringing up the JQ will essentially close off the ears of people -- they will just consider you a psycho paranoid dumbass, so we talk about it here because we don't want to lose girlfriends, wives, friends, jobs, family....

I presume OP's name is either Ahmed or Moo-ham-mud or something, but I want to make it very clear that we can walk and chew gum at the same time, nigger. We can hate them both at once, because we need to resolve both problems before the safety & security of our nation and a future for white children can be considered assured

Attached: 1CF32734-D8C1-4DDF-8B0A-82CD362159CF.jpg (600x555, 78K)

We despise both.

Long video, where does it show the people in the original image as Christian, and where was original image?

>Why does Jow Forums love israel
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA both Kikes and Mudslimes are cancer, fuck off shill.

Attached: semitic_attack_plan.jpg (5000x3200, 3.53M)

At the 1 minute mark you brainlet, read the end of the link.

Because we're the last bastion of merry retards that still believe in the "equality" myth between the sexes.

Because deep down, we don't want to subjugate women and want them to be able to prosper, but without jewish influence on their decision making.

Go think about that for a while.

we hate both, nigger
sageing in a shill thread

Why don't they question things more? Seriously, I would think that would make some fault lie on them for not being vigilant to defend their faith, as it is intended to be.

Jow Forums hates both afaik

Cute girl, would make love.

Our indignation is upon both.

I want to pat her on the head and send her to bed, then masturbate furiously.

WHO IS THIS GIRL I MUST PENIS HER

>Why does Jow Forums love israel
sage, desu