12 (twelve) more, Donald

12 (twelve) more, Donald.

Attached: bobbymueller.jpg (257x196, 6K)

>1 post by this ID
When they show up will Mueller shit his pants like he did last time?

This is set to be pretty hilarious.

Tick
Tock
Trumpkins
Tick
Fucken’
Tock

Good job, you can count.

Attached: 6C921809-0610-410C-BBD0-57408D9BD0C1.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

That would be amazing if they showed up and it was all bullshit.

The top of the Trump campaign is in jail or pleaded guilty.
Russian troll farmers indicted.
Russian military intel hackers indicted.
And he's not slowing down.

Pretty productive for a short investigation!

THATS
HOW
IT
WORKS
>1 POST BY THIS ID
LOL!!!! ONE POAST DUMMY XDDD

Waiting to see if they confess how many secret emails they stole from Hilary's server...

reminder to normal fags and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

Attached: post_expand_minus.png (280x280, 875)

Liberals cant figure out the difference between an indictment and being found guilty

chin-man was born guilty. He committed crimes against humanity in utero. He's a fat-faggot.

Attached: fontaine le gump.jpg (800x600, 275K)

I came here to laugh at OP.

The only thing more desperate looking than indicting unextradictable foreign nationals on evidence-less charges.... is doing it twice. Did someone decide that 25 Russians was the magic number of Russians to accuse?

Mueller, Rosenstein, and Wray's only hope to save the FBI is to keep the 2016 investigation "on-going" until the Democrats control both houses of the Legislature. Indictments that'll never see the inside of a courtroom are as good as this will ever get.

Bravo, Mr. Mueller!
Well, played.

It's an interesting prospect at this point isn't it? Anyone opposing Rosenstein at this point obviously wants him gone so they can install someone that'll can Mueller, so really anybody supporting that is complicit in this somehow. It's an interesting catch 22, do they really have the balls to do it I wonder, if they do, any new investigations that start (oh and you bet they will eventually) will know exactly who to look at first they'll be painting big fat bullseyes on their faces.

Hmm. Anyway, I hope Mueller gets to crush these people under his feet before it's too late. In any case, firing Rosenstein is a perquisite to firing Mueller, and the emergency protests setup for anyone attempting to stop Mueller's investigation will commence if that occurs, that'll be a hell of a lot of protest to trigger if they try this. If these members of congress knew what was good for them they'd resign now. Maybe they'll still have a chance to get ignored if they stay out of politics, but if they stay Mueller will have their heads if he doesn't get canned first.

Attached: 1518975453033.jpg (829x929, 206K)

I doubt half of those russians actually exist. They just pulled some random russian names out of file. The last time, they used some shitty buzzfeed article for their sources.

Get out you worthless kike.

Attached: we wuz kangz.png (480x480, 246K)

>12 (twelve) more, Donald.

Bahahhahbhahahahahahahaha

That's All ONIGGERS fault, you ignorant fukkking communist nigger lover!

It all happened under your NIGGER and there is NO collusion by Trump with the Russians.

You are one incredible stupid dumbfukkk!

It will be a long long long time before there is another Dumbocrat president because your blue lipped NIGGER showed America how completely inept and corrupt the dumbocrats are.

TRUMP 2020
Pence 2024
Pence 2028

bahahahahahahahahahahahhhaa

Trump completely unravel everything OBONGO did in his presidency in less than 2 years.

All Hail TRUMP!

Attached: trump awesome.gif (480x338, 3.74M)

Putin should call his bluff amd actually extradict them tk see what evidence Mueller actually has.

I have full confidence in Mueller/Rosenstein, the FBI and the Justice department. Trump isn't going to get canned because he didn't collude with Russia. If anything, I'm going to enjoy the liberal shitstorm when Mueller announces no charges against Trump or his associates.

>The top of the Trump campaign is in jail or pleaded guilty.

For taxes in 2005. The problem is that he is going to plead NOT GUILTY and it will go to trial and ALL this Mueller corruption will be EXPOSED!

All the other indictments are for lying to the FBI and just to be clear...the FBI can accuse ANYBODY of lying because it's subjective. These people plead guilty to a lesser charge to avoid millions and millions of dollars in legal fees. That's how corrupt this investigation has become. It's a house of cards and it's FALLEN FALLEN FALLEN DOWN!

>pleaded guilty

To what charge? Certainly wasn’t anything you’ve implied. KYS

>The top of the Trump campaign

lol the campaing had many managers and the idiot got done in for stuff decades ago you dumb fuck.
No votes changed not a single connection to trump found after 2 years and the world looking.
For lefty idiots its hurr guilty until proven innocent durr sage

Based non politically motivated Mueller releasing this information the day after the Strzok hearing and 2 days before the Trump-Putin meeting!

Attached: download-3.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Robert Mueller is searching for the Lindberg baby. The FBI can only reasonably brushback Congressional oversight while the investigation is still on-going. Rosenstein and Mueller will go on trying to convince America that their dead parrot of a case is only resting his eyes until sometime after Jan 21st 2025 in order to protect the incompetant, partisan hacks that people America's counter-intelligence services.

Everytime I see him now I think of the democrat niggers holding up a Guilty sign with Gen Flynn on it during testimony by the guy who alted reports and lied to get Flynn convicted.

bump