What is the number # 1 reason for the feminization of western men today?

What is the number # 1 reason for the feminization of western men today?

Attached: IMG_3004.jpg (460x607, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot to put the basedboy glasses on him.

>What is the number # 1 reason for the feminization of western men today?

women.

That soi lion is missing his overpriced headphones and androgynous outfit

children having children , most people didnt grow up before having kids and dont know how to raise them so now we have clueless people running shit and they don't actually know what they are doing . only way to correct it is to give and deliver the harsh un-biased view to force everyone to grow or die

Hairlets, when will they learn. Bitches love to ruffle through my glorious locks.

>missing the soibutt
ftfy

Attached: 1531573778692.jpg (460x607, 53K)

It's almost as if giving political power to females will inevitably feminize society. This isn't very difficult stuff to imagine and it's the reason why men have always ruled the world.

Um yeah and those “men” back in the day were racist, sexist and homophobic, just like most white men today. The inside never changed, only the outside.

legalisation of adultery

haha fuck off you beta gimp , find pussy else-where rather than kissing ass online. sexism fucking stupid men will naturally become stronger than women. homophobic no cum in the ass will not keep your bloodline going and most important change is always certain or we wouldn't be here

Women pissing out birth control and the hormones getting back into the drinking water.

We are in the declining stages of civilization. It is the period where we have conquered and entered a period of success and comfort. With no more battles to fight, we grow weak, and with our weakness, we encourage degeneracy, which begets more weakness.

This is a phenomena recorded throughout history.
The following is a quote from the 'Hagakure: The book of the Samurai', written during the period of peace following the century of war known as the Sengoku Jidai.

"According to a certain person, a number of years ago Matsuguma Kyoan told this story :
In the practice of medicine there is a differentiation of treatment according to the Yin and Yang of men and women. There is also a difference in pulse. In the last fifty years, however, men's pulse has become the same as women's. Noticing this, in the treatment of eye disease I applied women's treatment to men and found it suitable. When I observed the application of men's treatment to men, there was no result. Thus I knew that men's spirit had weakened and that they had become the same as women, and the end of the world had come. Since I witnessed this with certainty, I kept it a secret.
"When looking at the men of today with this in mind, those who could be thought to have a woman's pulse are many indeed, and those who seem like real men few. Because of this, if one were to make a little effort, he would be able to take the upper hand quite easily. That there are few men who arc able to cut well in beheadings is further proof that men's courage has waned. And when one comes to speak of kaishaku, it has become an age of men who are prudent and clever at making excuses. Forty or fifty years ago, when such things as matanuki were considered manly, a man wouldn't show an unscarred thigh to his fellows, so he would pierce it himself.

Attached: way-of-warrior.jpg (700x959, 158K)

It is impossible to name one main reason, it is an effect of jewish tricks, our stupidity and excessive development of our civilisation (too big not to collapse) combined. I'll list some, but the list will not exhaust the topic by any means.
Jewish tricks: control over banks and economic systems, all aspects of everyday life, media, food poisoned with estrogen, jews in the background of politics, idea of human rights being applicable to all beings that were born from a certain sub-branch of humanoids and being inalienable even if one commits unbelievably inhumane acts, WW2, too much convenience, focus on cool shit rather than important goods (even in societies that are considered poor, electronic devices and the Internet are common, like if they didn't have more important stuff to spend money on), dumbed down educational system, free anything.
Our stupidity: falling for jewish tricks, surrounding ourselves by technology and conveniences that make us weaker, liberal thinking.
Excessive development of civilisation: generally democracy, human rights, civil rights. While those are good things, the idea that they are applicable indiscriminately and are inalienable under any circumstances is destructive. Also, people have the tendency to interpret rights in a wrong way, for example free speech: rather than thinking of it as a guarantee that you will not be arrested for having an opinion, a lot of people think of it as a sign that their opinion matters and they should share it whenever possible (which I just did tbqh but I hope that at least what I see is not completely retarded, which it might be, you tell me)

I keep telling you, and you just ignore me or spaz out.
It's being sheltered curled up socializing online and disengaged with the world. It removes you from the status rituals that males otherwise engage in.
I grew up before the internet and the change in paradigm is like night and day, it's very easy to see from my vantage point.
But nobody wants to admit that they might actually have to change something they want to do to receive a desired outcome, so you won't listen.
You act like you can find masculinity in a gym, but you can't. Physique is just one aspect, it's supposed to be a consequence of male behavior, not the fucking pinnacle of it.

If this continued invasion of our living area by Asia, Africa, Latinos continues, we will be completely swamped. We already have the Clintonistas counting down in eager anticipation of the day sometime around the middle of the next century when we will be a minority in our own land and a non-White majority will be lording it over us. And of course, it will be not only the drowning of US in a non-White tide, it will be the destruction of the last of the rain forests and the last of the wild animals everywhere, as the Yellow and Brown population explosions continue in their own parts of the world. It will be terminal pollution everywhere on our overcrowded planet

How did this happen? What were we thinking of when we took our technology and medical science to Africa and Asia and the jungles of Latin America and reduced the death rates in those places so that their non-White populations could explode?

If we had just left them swinging through the trees and sacrificing each other wholesale to their various gods, instead of trying to get them to wear clothes and learn English or Spanish or French and wash their hands after going to the bathroom, they still would be happily making mud pies with their own filth and dying like flies, and their population density still would be what it was ten thousand years ago; the tropical rain forests still would be thriving, and the lions still would be eating as many of them as vice versa. Most important, we wouldn’t be carrying them on our backs now whenever we go to a hospital; we wouldn’t be subjecting our kids to them in our schools; we wouldn’t have them shoved in our faces whenever we turn on a television receiver; we wouldn’t be looking for parts of the country to which we can flee where there are fewer of them; we wouldn’t be watching our whole civilization being pulled back down into barbarism by their dead weight. We could be masters in our own world, a cleaner and greener and healthier world

Insightful. Can I post this to facecuck?

stress

Women like it. It is the #1 reason the whatever of men always.

Some good wisdom in this thread anons. This is what i come here for. I also enjoy the nigger hate threads but that is a guilty pleasure that probably doesnt belong here.

Attached: thumbs.jpg (280x278, 20K)

You're a demented weakling

Attached: you have no power.jpg (480x260, 37K)

Fixed it for ya op

Attached: 8692.png (457x605, 572K)

The thing I like about feminization of man, is that there is no competition in manliness
I've recently been to czech republic, I like it there but it's full of those skinny/ skinnyfat/ fat guys... if you workout and eat healthy you are so much higher in the sex market it's crazy
When I came back to Croatia it suddenly hit me that people here are much more buff, the competition for the alpha male seems to be a priority

Attached: 212312.jpg (201x251, 11K)

The internet.

there is nothing wrong with men who like to take care of themselves

I love shaving my legs, arms, chest and feeling pretty. sometimes I wear those large bags that women wear

xenoestrogens / endocrine disruptors in the food, water, air.
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

Attached: phthalates.jpg (2184x800, 348K)

Time to reinstate the draft

jews

no, real women don't like this.

It's just another side-affect of living in a dysgenic society.

Air Conditioning

But our mothers and School teachers fucking instructed us to be this way. They told us about how men would be home makers and women would ask men out and all the other lies.

Women raised this generation.

>raised by single mothers or dad's too distant to be much use as a parent
>pillow-soft parenting encouraged by (((Dr. Spock))) and other child psychology (((experts))) that tell parents to be friends with their children rather than a benevolent dictator lording over the home
>media that molds children is almost all multiculti and effeminate
>urbanization and to an extent helicopter parenting has taken away any sense of adventure, so boys look for it in vidya and get conditioned to find masculinity in carefully curated Skinner boxes rather than the unknown
>teachers and administrators are almost exclusively women until the high school level
>constant barrage of "grrl power" bullshit that discourages masculinity among boys and teaches that being effeminate is the key to success
>all boy-centered clubs designed to encourage male bonding and masculinity have been subverted to let girls, trannies, fags, and chomos in
>gay acceptance has turned male bonding and male-to-male friendship to appear homoerotic in the common eye, good male friends now have "man-crushes" rather than just being close
>traditionally masculine jobs have been relegated to the absolute bottom of society and loaded up with immigrants
>the eternal woman signals that being as so¥ as possible is how you attract and keep a relationship, from mothers, to media, to women themselves, despite the biological reality being the exact opposite

It'd be easy to say that it's just a sign of a mouse utopia-esque decline, or times being too good, but I think it's far worse and can't see it being fixed until we start pushing women out of their monopolies on raising children, one family and school at a time

Low test

Great example of a Matriarchal species.

Attached: RmjOewsj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

This is what they said they like, though. Women have fucking ruined two generations of men now with their lying, both to themselves and to the boys they're setting up for failure.
For every Elliot Rodger or Alek Minassian, there's a line of women behind them saying "real men cry, be yourself, the right one's waiting" all the way there.

who cares
MGTOW is the future

>implying there's anything wrong with being feminine

Attached: 1524550444442.jpg (500x571, 37K)

Attached: Hugs.jpg (261x193, 7K)

Male cats are such beta faggots

Cats should become pol's totem animal.

the pill

real men pay debts

You know...

Attached: malik.jpg (500x240, 49K)

Attached: d76a622ab93bf6e4e578fddf054112cb.jpg (320x234, 14K)

Attached: etosha-national-park-namibia-safaris-and-holidays-p1.jpg (640x479, 260K)

>matriarchal
>murdering a lioness's cubs sends her into estrus
>lion sex is never consensual, every single lion cub is a rapebaby
wew bub

"Soft lands breeds soft men"

Attached: lion-cub-meeting-his-father-04.jpg (966x623, 151K)

Not accepting Alllah.

committing to being a trap is one thing, but being an ugly tranny or being a s o y saturated hipster faggot are far less acceptable.

dependancy. Their grandfathers left their job to go to war at 16, they are treated like children at least until they are 20, many times even longer. Thats also why all of your women are whores with minds of children

estrogen in the water from the pill and other medications being released with women's urine. We lack the filtration methods to remove it, so global estrogen levels have just been increasing passively. "They're turning the fucking frogs gay!". BPA and other plastics interfere with testosterone function, among other things.

Estrogen physically changes men down to their bone structure. I want all of you to look at the bone structure of men from older generations and compare it to newer ones.

You know what would fix that?

Jackie O

>liberals
>jews
>divide and conqure
>weak men dont fight back
>easy to control
>hedonism = profit

Attached: Sweden_de_masculinization.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I wonder if someone peed in that puddle before

You think this is something new?

Slow decay and manipulation of thoughts.
Relying more of social media and TV, what to think, do, act, dress etc.
In short brainwashing, they lack self awareness and do anything to be approved and liked by others.
This goes for females too.

>What is the number # 1 reason for the feminisation of western men today?
A new level of domestication.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

t. incel deluding himself that the reason females give so much attention to Bieber-type males is because they're not "real women"

As an attractive female who has a large circle of other attractive females who gossip about males 80% of the time, I can guarantee you that the outdated macho model is dead and is definitely not coming back. In fact let me tell you a secret: you're actually seen as a tryhard who is incapable of doing anything of note other than lifting weights for a few months when you're fit and no "real" female will go out with you just because you have muscles. Career, not being a shy asocial incel and just being psychologically normal is far more valuable than muscles and a fat guy who has those is two times better than a fit autist

Well pot shrinks the amygdala so that's a good place to start.

>as an attractive female
Do milk

Attached: Cat milk.gif (364x262, 1.99M)

Civilisation user. When animals are domesticated their brains go smaller and weaker. Humans do it too. Struggle makes us strong and who we truely are, when we eliminate that we turn into weak men. Nietzsche talked about “The Last Man” and in the absence of God/the Divine men seek other ways to get to that goal. “The Last man” is modern man, uses technology only to comfort him, evidently making him weak. A return to semi-civilised lifestyles (out in the fields, farming, hunting) is the true advancement of men. Imagine the strength combined with the technology. We would truely become the übermensch.

wakey wakey

Attached: 18.png (478x64, 11K)

ignore these faggots

Attached: 1.png (673x71, 11K)

Kitty got claws

Attached: 2.png (527x98, 17K)

>kitty

Attached: 3.png (500x216, 30K)

Attached: 4.png (265x90, 4K)

Attached: comment_YHeSOlqsaF48jf2TpuSWEYsyeINiqcqA.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Smart cookies those girlies

>children having children
This
boomers are fucking stupid

xenoestrogens in the water supplies
women dominating the education system
rise in single motherhood (no father figure)
feminine values thought in the education system are reinforced by the medias
the philosophy of irresponsibility that dominates our culture (reinforced by our psychologists)
I might be missing something but there is more than one factor

drinking plastic

Lions engage in homosexual sex
So does dolphins
So does horses
So does over 100 species on nature
It's natural

This is somewhat true, since many many croatian guys are fat as fuck, but atleast most people laugh at hipsters.

Nice bait. Almost had me.

Chemicals in food and the culture trends. It's popular now for guys to wear skirts and purses like a homo. Back in the day you probably would get your ass whipped for that.

every species besides humans exclusively practice non-verbal consent

Attached: 9D9054FE-1ECB-4B80-9423-634A388CC05C.jpg (640x640, 60K)

That’s just one tiny aspect of it leaf. Feminists are to blame for culling masculinity and men taking the bait due to putting pussy on a pedestal

Attached: 15.png (514x151, 23K)

Attached: f2.jpg (810x2196, 702K)

What about high testosterone chicks?

Racism is more prominent in nature than homosexuality, you dont want to go down the natural road faggot.

Fucking chop that cunts head off and put it on a fucking stake.

Where's my fuckin' sandwich bitch!

Attached: 1528594307632.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Why doesn't it affect the children of ultramasculine and aggressive New Europeans or Slav brute immigrants?

White men need to understand nobody likes them anymore so they will either give up and do their own thing or become traps.So the choice is yours white boys.

so you admit that homosexuals act like filthy animals then?

Attached: 5.png (509x238, 23K)

Cultural Marxism

Attached: 6.png (459x385, 40K)

Attached: 7.png (538x495, 50K)

Attached: 8.png (496x83, 13K)

Blame Christianity

Attached: 9.png (488x161, 19K)

Attached: 10.png (461x105, 11K)

Attached: 11.png (450x126, 12K)