TRANS.GIRLS.GET.PERIODS

TRANS.GIRLS.GET.PERIODS.

Attached: trans-girls-get-periods.jpg (575x801, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzoJg9ZpC6Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9wypiujiA#
youtu.be/_Lu1HeF-Lwc
youtu.be/cYFikTIAT-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it.

TRANS.”GIRLS”.ARE.DELUSIONAL

neither do they

I hate these people so much I just want the normies to wake up so we can start gassing these people.

>I'm a real girl god damnit.

klk manin

Is a tranny period when your colon-gina seizes up and squirts out rancid chunks of intestinal mucus?

Attached: Capture3.png (885x556, 46K)

She's not the Messiah. She's just a bleeding whore

>takes an extra estrogen pill that week
>>IM HAVING A PERIOD

When does the insanity end?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Men also get periods. I sometimes feel a little emotional around the 22nd of the month then it goes away. It’s really horrible.

Who would have guessed people with mental illness have mood swings.

Aaaahhghhhggh
>ARRRRRGGGGGHEHGGGAGGG

PUKES
WHAT THE FUCK KINDA HELLSCAPE DID I FUCKING PHASE INTO WHAT THE FUCK

absolute kek.
reminds me of south park episode.

holy. fucking. shit.

It's called diarrhea you faggot with tits

Nah. That’s plain old diarrhea.

dm ab kelowa,

>symptoms of my mental illness MUST be my period
oh, you mean when you shed the lining of your nonexistent uterus?

>pus puking out of my forcefully dilated open wound is just the same as periods
>my blatant severe mental illness isn't why I'm irritable
P U R G E
U
R
G
E

Attached: fagflammenwerfer.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

>klk manin
according to Spain's special police "klk manin" is trinitario gang code for "kill latin king manin". this made me chuckle vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=XzoJg9ZpC6Y

Trans "girls" all need to be institutionalized.

*euthanized

>Science is only useful when i want it to be
Because no other well adjusted person has ever had those symptoms in there life. Im sure it has nothing to do with the hormones you pump into your system. Join the 40%

What I don’t get is why there aren’t MORE TERFs. You would think most feminists would be bothered by trannies appropriating muh struggle as a woman.
Are they just pretending to put up with this shit?

Stop.

Attached: 1528823726243.gif (400x288, 3M)

I love how when you call them out on their delusions face-to-face, the trans-deluded get really fucking aggressive and threaten violence. Just like men do. Funny how that works. When you call out a woman on her delusions, she just yells at you and calls you names and threatens to leave.

"trans-girls" personalities are still very, very male. So interesting how that works!

All are mentally ill.

Soon, brother. When the time comes, cut supply routes to the cities and wait for surrender.

Attached: 1519243152304.jpg (707x575, 38K)

Men get moody usually around the first week of the month.

Trannies are the leading oppressed group right now so if you openly call yourself a TERF it's literally as bad as coming out as a Nazi to the "woke" progressives these days.

>mentally unstable retard on hormones gets moodswings
>must be my period
bodybuilders with roid rage were actually having their periods all along. who could have known

i cant believe we are enabling these poor fucks to mutilate themselves like this

PMS = Depression and anhero.
Good.

Run said institutions as brothels and they pay for themselves.

it couldnt possibly be the the injections of hormones flooding the system that keeps trying to rebalance itself to the normal male levels nah it must be a biological miracle thanks to needles,pills and self delusion that men can feel the physiological process of periods despite having none of the hardware

the gritty details of being a post-op tranny really need to be spread further in order to stop this trans madness. It would be a lot less socially acceptable if the public knew being transgender was more than getting unmitigated praise from progs on facebook. If more Americans knew what "dilating" was then no one would support this madness.

I know, it's fucking hilarious isn't it?

Rake yourself, leaf

I straight up have no fucking clue what that is even talking about but I'm fucking disgusted.

Women are, indeed, bothered by trannies. There is nothing to be done about them, though, because of SJW-ism and political correctness. So women tread carefully around male-to-female crazies because they know (a) that trannies are often violent and (b) trannies will go online and get other trannies worked up to dox women and get them fired, harassed, etc.

Trannies love to lecture biological women about the female experience, too, among other things.

Trannies may call themselves female, may think themselves women, but their personalities are all still masculine, still very aggressive. And this is true for the ones who can "pass" pretty well. They can't change that male attitude, and that is because it helps them, helps them scare women into doing what they want, scare everyone else into agreeing with them, etc. These are dangerous monsters we have allowed to exist.

Men have periods of their own but its not the same. Men suffer simple mood swing(or depression, if you may) where its pretty much "no fucks given, fuck everything" and your creativity/productiveness goes to a halt. Just because he chopped his dick off, doesn't mean he suddenly have the female one. That's just a bleeding, open wound.

In a just society, we'd treat them for mental illness. But this isn't a just society, it's an entire civilization is sharp decline. So let them destroy themselves.

I'd not be surprised if Trudeau is putting estrogen into your country's water

Monthly hormonal fluctuations are normal and happen in all human beings. With that being said, it's ridiculous for trans activists to compare them to women's periods. Their priorities are less about equal rights and more about colonizing woman.

This isn’t politics. Fuck off and sage.

what a nightmare. can you imagine the massive cognitive dissonance this fuck up has to live with everyday?

I'm pretty disgusted by everything about them the more I learn about the fuck up things they do to an open wound. Hopefully I start to see the humor in it but I don't think that will come.

I knew I should have stopped reading at

>I had my Sigmoid colon vaginoplasty

Attached: 1517513798363.jpg (394x394, 71K)

trinitarios exposed

Trans are always sad, because they are mentally ill.

Can we start using a new term to replace 'transphobic' or 'homophobic' or whatever? This manipulation of language insinuates that I'm afraid of crazy queers and faggots, but I'm not scared, I'm disgusted
What part of 'throw them off a rooftop' implies fear?

what's the worst thing you can do to a trans?
treat them like the boring normies they are and watch them implode

youre not completely wrong. men have the same hormonal shifts only they are within a 24 hour period. they basically have the equivalent of a period, pms, and being in heat every day.

trannies who actually go through with their disgusting genital mutilation and don't kill themselves are essentially walking talking examples of sunk cost fallacy

hell, is anyone even mentioning how well these fucked up surgeries will last into the future?
can anyone here imagine someone who had this done to themselves at 21 or 22 years old living until they're 75 or 80? Hell, it's not that uncommon for people to live until they're 90. My great grandma just turned 96. Can you imagine what would happen to these fucked up people over a lifetime that long?

"Sorry I can't go out. I have to help gramgram dilate."

Hi Jim

not a bad strategy

>will last
They’ll kill themselves 10 yrs post op. Have you ever heard of an 80 yr old tranny?
Or perhaps in their time they just didn’t have trannies huh funny how that works.

>Indian
>Can now poo from front and back

Did that question ever get replies?

I'm really curious if intestines still work even after inserted into another part of the body.

Thats called proof of mental illness sweetie

This guy looks like he should have built the rails at Shining Time Station

The Future is now deplorables. Can't cuck the zucc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9wypiujiA#

Society is in need for a drastic course correction.

Nigger you are on Jow Forums. Post the Chris Chan reply or GTFO.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com 2018-07-10 14-11-40.png (606x406, 69K)

youtu.be/_Lu1HeF-Lwc

anyone been following the latest chris chan news?

>tl;dr: degenerates extort over 6k usd out of cwc

Attached: chomqs.png (972x3942, 1.02M)

>Lithium ftw

They're claiming that they have periods because of mood swings. They don't bleed pre-op or post-op. These people are unhinged liars.
And they claim that I'm a bad person for telling them not to go for a failing procedure.

>degenerates extort over 6k USD out of the American taxpayer

ftfy

Chris should've been put down years ago and this is on whomever has had the opportunity and not done so.

Yes. He had a great documentary about him but it got the shoah. He was just kicked out of a gaming convention for having a booth without registering and groping attendees. He broke down and laid on the floor. Him and Terry Davis are still producing good content.

>Have you ever heard of an 80 yr old tranny?
Wendy Carlos and Lynn Conway are pretty damn old.

fat fags like this are literally at the bottom of the gene pool, to beta to even fuck other men so they play 'dress-up' and just take dick up the ass. I'm wondering what kind of people are even willing to stick their dick in these mentally ill freaks, probably homeless people and niggers

Attached: 1530413550826.png (1000x1300, 398K)

>transtagonistic

Attached: 1507754734300m.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

I'm no gynaecologist but I'm pretty sure periods have something to do with ovaries, which they don't have.

Attached: 1506927482761.jpg (962x608, 156K)

>wound is starting to itch

>my bipolarism and insane mood swings are from my period i dont have, not from my mental illness you silly transphobes
isis was right

legit had to stop reading after 2nd paragraph why do we allow this shit to exist

POO IN TWO!!!

There's a market.
Simulated periods for transfaggots.

I'm going to be so rich

I am interested in that smell

I don't know if you're just memeing but I genuinely believe there is a market for this.

ive known several "trans" people and they were just severaly depressed men who graved positive attention so much they decided to become female because females are treated like "ladies" while men have to..you know... do stuff. They are fundamentally lazy

Maybe Chris is our worlds Gollum and he will somehow die in an accidental tragic way that also destroys ZOG. God has spared him because he has some fated destiny we will only learn in time.

Attached: gol.jpg (474x266, 22K)

youtu.be/cYFikTIAT-s

Remember the tranny who walked into a gun store trying to start a fight?

Where is Jazz? how's zer doin with the new boipucci?

IDEA

period blood stained clothing so trannies can pretend to be embarrassed about a thing that cant ever happen to them.

>the equivalent of a period, pms, and being in heat every day.
That would be hilarious if it was true
Men have to keep their shit together every day and do
Women can't handle a week

not pol
stop making tranny thread and fuck off to /lgbt/

I pray every day for God to cleanse this earth with fire and end my suffering. I think at some point I died and now i'm in hell.

Attached: 1526924856090.gif (480x270, 1.28M)

There is no end, the ride never stops. Every time you wonder how much worse it can get, it'll get that much worse and then some. We abandoned God, modernity is our punishment.

Attached: 1525758632402.gif (384x259, 978K)

There are a lot of secret TERFs out there, it's just too dangerous for them to be open about it. Trannies are still aggressive, violent men who will threaten and harass women who step out of line.

It's honestly pretty sad, these people need help.

Attached: IMG_341.png (211x239, 84K)

He's starting with California. Water shortages and forest fires.

That's not periods.

Attached: 1530915567681.jpg (676x704, 131K)

underrated

Why the fuck did I get an erection from this?