Why does negroes grow up way faster than europeans ?

why does negroes grow up way faster than europeans ?

Attached: polak.jpg (800x600, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_dynamics
youtube.com/watch?v=0rP257VlOLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Perfection takes longer to bake

Simpler lifeforms develop faster
this is everywhere in the animal kingdoom

nigglets have a six pack at 12yrs old on a all processed food diet

Attached: swolenigglet.jpg (280x180, 6K)

because the average lifespan of the American negro male is 35.

Because niggers have shorter life expectancy

Blacks are native to Africa, a home which requires a lot of work to survive in and to maintain the tribe, thus the men and women growing up faster is an evolutionary advantage there. this sacrifices their intelligence development though. Europe is mild in comparison to Africa so the evolutionary advantage is to take more time to develop the mind so when the child is mature they are smarter but at the sacrifice of an increased age

FPBP

feral animals in the wild have to develop faster to defend themselves from other predators. whereas whites have families homes and shelter, little niglets are usually left to be raised on the streets in packs of other other niglets. also they develop fast to be worth more on the slave market a good developed nigger can be used for years of service and in exchange he gets room and board and to hang with other niggers instead of trying to make a living out in the world being held back by the man.

They're born ready to work the cotton fields.

theyre more r selected, so they have shorter gestation, earlier molar eruption, earlier puberty, higher twinning rates, etc.

Guy on the right is 14

>why does negroes grow up way faster than europeans ?
Running from the cops.

Why do chimps grow up faster than niggers? You see the trend?

This, basically. Which is why r-select women hit puberty early and are extremely promiscuous.

What an idiot, it requires way more work to survive at northerly latitudes.

The reality is that negroes DON'T grow up faster. They are perpetual children.

is it actually harder to survive in Africa though? If both were in the stone age. Also, Europeans had to survive the Ice Age, something that would be extremely harsh.

Africa
>no water
>extremely hot
>dangerous wildlife
Europe
>plenty of rivers
>cool from all the forests (before they were cut down for quick money by jews)
>most dangerous animal is a brown bear
i'm not talking about Scandinavia btw, i'm talking about continental Europe

Maybe Europeans are the inbred subhumans.
t. gyppo

Why does an infant fish grow far quicker than a baby sperg whale.

Nogs are like rabbits. Breed constantly and have to mature quickly before being picked off by predators.

If you are talking about the meds sure it’s not as cold but a lot of the land is very hard and rugged.

>the hot doesn't bother them
>they don't have to deal with harsh winters
>there is water clearly
>we also had wolves

same reason women mature earlier
because they have less to develop

>t. gyppo
This was unnecessary.
Your flag already exposed you.

you dumb retard, europe had just as much dangerous wildlife
we just killed them all

what i'm saying is their bodies are optimized for Africa, its where they're specialized to survive. if you put a white tribe against an African one in Africa, the Africans would win. if you had the same match up in Europe, the white tribe would win. no race is superior than another, everyone is optimized to survive in their native environment

>. if you put a white tribe against an African one in Africa, the Africans would win
i seriously doubt this

Negroes are R-selected and humans are K-selected. That's not a joke, its literally that.

r selected
vs
K selected

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

with stone age technology of course. the only reason diversity is possible is because of modern conveniences and technologies

>hive mind

Attached: 0c9d4169cef64c32e3210eda65d26532dc9c05b6a4c829f728610df03ed406b3.png (733x615, 395K)

our only disadvantage would be skin cancer I reckon

They were literally selectively bred like a dog for hard work

except every time whites have interacted with black africans, they have dominated them
every
single
time

Better genes.

Attached: BLACK (2).jpg (1024x683, 147K)

because delayed maturation and neural plasticity is the defining human trait, greatest ally

You guys are on top of this shit.

Attached: r-k.jpg (527x298, 50K)

Food

when you only live to 20, you grow up quick

>champion undefeated boxer
>mma fighter
>boxing

Because they die faster

whites are fucking top tier at organized fighting. We just make little arab style sun protection clothing and we're fine.

blacks can barely ever present a united front to begin with, so the fact that individually theyre better at stuff like sprinting or hunting in the savannah would be outweighed by our cooperation

R selected environments breeds ready to fight or fuck subhumans

>if you put a white tribe against an African one in Africa, the Africans would win.
AHAHAHAH
it happened already, and it was the conquest of Africa by Europe
i guess they really did send all the dumb redcoats to emu land

>slavs
>perfection

LMAOing at you

Attached: 1476657471-risitas-cul.jpg (680x510, 80K)

They are R type creatures, like rabbits.
They have to grow up fast and reproduce often because in their native habitat they are prone to starving and disease. Little niggas gotta grow fast to make more niggas. That's literally it. Vermin species.

Accurate

This guy is more skilled than Mayweather..
Also, I don't care if Mayweather was past prime, Conor is not a fucking pro boxer, this bullshit fight was just for the money...it proves nothing. Mayweather would get destroyed inside the octagon

Attached: 821b4.jpg (624x416, 35K)

he has the fight Iq which makes him great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_dynamics

My mind is blown. Biology has some really powerful models for international politics.

>1 post by this ID
>my anecdotal "evidence" with a random pic that could be fake

ATTENTION SUMMERFAGS. LEARN WHAT A FUCKING SLIDE THREAD IS. SAGE AND MOVE ON.

Attached: summerfags101.png (1045x1111, 69K)

Because the American black was bred this way by slave owners.

intredasting, its akin to women who develop faster than men but maybe they stop earlier and thus their minds remain children

He's also a fantastic athlete...
Also, prime for prime Pacquiao was arguably a better athlete than Mayweather. (maybe not a better boxer, but certainly a better athlete)

that's a very good point. European cooperation would be able to outmatch the African tribe in combat. i agree, in a war the white tribe would win. but in a general society kind of sense, which tribe would last the longest and out breed the other i still think that the Africans would win because of their optimization to the land

>Hieratchical
fix that shit

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Niggers are r selected subhumans, that's why they grow up faster. Also that nigger has some Nordic blood as you can tell from his facial features and the fact that he dosen't entirely look like a primitive gorilla.

Attached: Richard Sandrak Ukrainian American something year old, prolly 7.jpg (640x388, 19K)

>drop whites into the desert of south africa
>within 2 decades they build cities and produce food enough for not only them, but the niggers who immigrate to south africa
>end apartheid effectively ending the 'us v.s. them game, whites won, can make civilization anywhere
>1 generation later blacks have ruined everything and are starving

So survive! Much optimization! Wow!

Not true
Sub Saharan Africa is one of the places on the world where you can live naked outside year round

Because they're extremely R-selected

>he dosen't entirely look like a primitive gorilla.
are we looking at the same pic or do you mean the lack of hair

they evolved to grow up faster because they didn't have the lifespan of a european

also, the gestation period for a negroid is 3-5 days less than a human baby

Shorter lifespan, need muscles to compensate for brain. Really a child with basic knowledge of evolution would be able to tell you that.

I don't feel the need to be unfair when i'm being racist.

Wear a long shirt.
If it's hot your shirt holds onto the sweat and keeps you cooler.
My co-workers roll up their sleeves and ruin their god given white flesh, and still complain about the heat when I'm wearing a black long sleeved shirts. It's the middle of summer and I'm still creamy white without putting an ounce of the sunscreen jew on.

Born to bix nood until the police put an end to such chimpery.

Attached: r_K_Selection_rabbit_people.jpg (668x881, 120K)

maybe a bit of a mongoloid influence if you really look for it but i just can't see the nordic

well, it's selection for labour and obedience, any other features came second

true, but it's his intelligence that gives him the edge. Can you imagine a black boxer training like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=0rP257VlOLA

stfu we are all one race the human race

X IS DEAD ... NIGGA !

>Realizing this now
Biology is everything in politics. Different genetic pools competing for limited resources

> Citation needed

>Can you imagine a black boxer training like this?
What difference would it make ?
Blacks certainly run faster than whites on the 100, 200 m...and ? people of european origin have different body upper strength than blacks... Africans (and keep in mind not all africans, it depends on the region) have certain advantages but the same is true for people of european origin.

It sucks being a species that is both of those. It's great from a survival standpoint but liberals spread so much misery.

nah I'd rather not be boiling and stinking of sweat. I prefer to gradually tan.

Because they are literally animals and live like animals. They are r-selected subhumans who evolved to breed at a young age and frequently. It is a survival strategy that only the basest of animals use.

You need to take the tan pill, pale skin is for women and children.

Attached: Frauen Warte.jpg (288x396, 37K)

when you are surrounded by millions of blood thirsty niggers its really hard to survive in africa.

yeah I agree. I was just saying blacks lack the edge of intelligence when it comes to fighting.

Breeding strategy. Organism that require less care to develop and mature more quickly can breed more. Whites and asians, on the other hand, take longer to develop and need more nurturing. No surprise that whites and asians are more intelligent.

Dude, the vast majority of niggers in America are mixed with Whites not Asians. Old stock African Americans are Mulattos by definition.

r/K
Blacks invest less in childhood and hence develop faster

Attached: poa00333t3.png (1497x692, 133K)

>yeah I agree. I was just saying blacks lack the edge of intelligence when it comes to fighting.

Blacks do have the lowest IQ (on average) of all races, however, they do have qualities about their form of intelligence. For instance they're good at improvising music. (Jazz is a prime example). Another perfect example of this was Roy Jones Jr. (who again, i, my opinion, was prime for prime more impressive than Mayweather)

We have to get ride of liberals man.

>no water
Do you think the sahara desert covers the entire continent?

Because 16 is really 21 in nigger years

because their knee grows faster

Same reason fruit flies mature faster than elephants

They tend to die young so they have to get growing up out of the way really fast.

We were breeding them for farm equipment

yeah they definitely evolved a much higher fight Iq than intellectual Iq

im in my early 20s, and ive seen American 18 year olds look older than me.

I didn't know Bret Weinstein posted on this board, welcome aboard

Please be advised that the halfwit you’re replying to does not speak for all of Australia.

They’re R selected. The evolutionary strategy that worked with africans was one that produced many offspring so the quicker they hit puberty, the quicker they could reproduce

>Blacks are native to Africa, a home which requires a lot of work to survive in and to maintain the tribe,

Sub-Saharan Africa, parts or southeast Asia and parts of Latin America are the only places on the planet where you can survive by sitting under a tree in the shade waiting for a piece of fruit to fall in your lap.

The reason they need to develop so quickly is that only the strongest survive in their retard tier society. You simply wont make it If you can't withstand your mom dropping you on your head on the hard packed dirt that is your front yard in the sprawling shanty town you call home, while she fights with the neighbor over some mud cookies.

I'm not even joking. watch some of those clips of nogs fighting and you'll see the smallest newborns clinging to their mothers like a baby chimpanzee. In contrast Whites babies are like slugs at that age, busy growing a much more highly developed brain.

I cant find the webm i was looking for where a tiny baby is holding on for dear live as its obese mother fights with another woman. I did find this one though:

Attached: 1499068247280.webm (224x400, 1.11M)

XXXTentacion was a manlet tho