Feminist hate general

What are the worst attributes of a modern day feminist?

Attached: 1530168836905.jpg (754x800, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mtlblog.com/lifestyle/canada-beats-u-s-a-for-biggest-penis-sizes-in-north-america
calcsd.bitballoon.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

abortion kills more niggers
early nazis and fashists were all pro womenx rights
stupid nazis

women are not human, stop applying human characteristics to them

Have you never had sex before?

Fucking a cervix isn't fun for either party

Not so sure about this picture. If I go as deep as I can, my dick is often about 75% inside. Pushing beyond this limit does not appear to create pleasure for the girl. Just my experience.

>pic related, thats me and my lady

Attached: gettyimages-979615568.jpg (622x350, 86K)

Women do not like getting their cervix hit during sex you fucking virgin

>early nazis and fashists were all pro womenx rights

You are extremely wrong about the nazis.

But it's true that early fascism proposed women's suffrage. Mussolini obviously changed his stance on that pretty quickly

>early nazis and fashists were all pro womenx rights
my fucking sides man

OP is a faggot, fucking summerfag

It's over. The dickpill did it for me.

Are you fucking kidding me ? Bitches like nothing more than your dick reaching right up in there and hitting them in the second vagina entry. I bet you only fuck the first vagina lol, dicklet.

you wish

Okay, so where did that chart come from, OP?

Queens University and Hamilton Health Sciences have programs together?

>mot editing the pic to make the second and third cocks brown instead of blue
You have to step up your game if you want tons of replies, bro.

So I am researching this shit, and for one thing, the vagina doesn't move up like in that diagram. Size really doesn't matter unless you are really huge or really small. Huge is bad. Small not so bad.

Also, the image cannot be found anywhere except anti-female websites and Jow Forums archives. The other images do not have the Hamilton Health Sciences or Queens University logo on them, not to mention that I cannot find a partnership between these two organizations, something which is implied by the use of the two logos on the image in the upper right.

This is bullshit. When I reach the end of my girlfriends vagina she says it feels horrible like she is being stabbed and I can't even go all the way in because she always flips out and my dick isn't even huge. Literally she likes getting fingered, kissed, and titties sucked more than getting dicked. Women like fourplay and a handful of simple tricks. Having a tremendous long dong thats like a baseball bat splitting them open isn't what they enjoy. The people who like tremendous dongs are usually gay men who like getting fisted in the ass.

They're right you know. And they're not feminists, they're just horny for that BCC (Big Canadian Cock).

mtlblog.com/lifestyle/canada-beats-u-s-a-for-biggest-penis-sizes-in-north-america

>Hamilton Health Science
lmao "average" for them is 4 inch poo-loo dick, nothing to see here.

This, ramming it too deep can ruin the whole fugg.

Their logos were added to create the fake veneer of authenticity.

It's propaganda.

I found out that the average bone pressed erect length of the human penis is 14.32 cm or 5.64", with a girth of 11.8cm or 4.65". By extensive pixel-measuring research, my team found out that the pictured "large penis" is 1.3 times bigger in both dimensions, which would make it 18.62 cm (7.33") long, with a girth of 15.34 cm (6.05"). The large measurements are just shy of being in the top percentile in both regards (L: bigger than 98.89%, G: bigger than 98.84%).
Source: calcsd.bitballoon.com/

Attached: 120_-_benis.jpg (199x169, 7K)

Girls hate being hit in the cervix. It hurts.

You are correct my friend

When I fully enter and hit my gfs 'back wall' she loves it. She will orgasm very soon after as long as I keep my penis up there

Is this about eating box? Cuz that's disgusting and the fast track to women disrespecting you. Nothing signals more powerfully to a woman's primal instincts that a male is unfit for reproduction than him risking the health of his face and mouth to lap upon her beef. It's a huge thrill for her, sure, but not because of any clitoral stimulation. Her "ohs" and "ahs" are entirely derived by amazement at the male's silly self sacrifice. Completely deluded, the box eater will munch away confident that he is a supreme lover, when the woman is secretly aghast at the implications of where he's putting his tongue. She's had that part of herself bored and excavated by many colors of cunt conquerors until she lost count. So many suitors have emptied themselves inside that box, smacking victoriously her vulvar filets with their slick protuberant phalluses afterwards. And here is her blessed self-avowed "pussy eater," breaking a sweat trying to lick that same battered clam meat. He even thinks those the prickly sensations in his mouth are from his muscular exertion, but the box eater has just ingested the top STDs of all 37 countries visited by that writhing, smiling woman, and those itching sensations in his throat are microscopically shown to be the conquest of his nerve tissue by her minge's army of misandrist microbes. Destroying his cells outright, the box's pox overwrites the beta's genome, rendering him more reproductive for the Papilloma species than his own. Don't be a goof and lick cloven meat.

>caring what women want or think.

You all right, Cleetus?

If she likes being fingered more it is because she had a higher concentration of nerves on top.

Try this.

She lays on her side.

She moves the top leg forward.
(I'd if she is laying on her left side, she moves her right leg forward)

You straddle the lower leg and penetrate holding her other leg in front of you. (I just rest it on my thigh.

You are now set to fuck her angled for her anterior vaginal wall that has all the nerve endings. You are a hero.

>Girls hate being hit in the cervix. It hurts
Who cares, just smash and nut

Sound advice.

>dat pic
Is wandering uterus the final redpill?

Attached: 1480565797765.jpg (592x625, 37K)

Hay guyes i have 6 inch, it's ok?
>166 cm manlet.

I don't know, I gave up on women when it reached the point where they were less fun than fucking the tailpipe of my truck with the motor running.

Doesn't merely grazing the cervix cause intense pain to the woman? However, these are the same people who think anal sex is perfectly healthy, so why even bother?

It's about angles. Those zones do exist. Easiest to hit while she is laying flat on her belly "doggy style". If you have length you can hit these and it can and will cause multiple orgasms. If you hit her cervix it will hurt her. Drastic movement isn't needed sometimes barely moving at all in those spots pushes my wife over the edge.

Just look (writhing and shaking) and listen (changes in breathing) and you'll figure it out.

Attached: IMG_317.jpg (310x162, 12K)

>tfw never hit the cervix

Should I just kill myself, lads?

You shouldn’t normally hit the cervix just doing missionary.

>What are the worst attributes of a modern day feminist?
Every third wave one, I can stand behind some of the strides they have achieved, but like all special interests groups the battle will never be won, the stakeholders have nothing to gain by declaring victory, the war must go on. It's like a vagina industrial complex.

Attached: thirdwave.jpg (500x418, 92K)

Doesnt it go into the womb like in the hentais?

The nazis had goverment funded abortions you retards

cant cry rape with no teeth bitch lasagna

Attached: 1506167182318.jpg (638x641, 64K)

Post pics of said car fucking.

This.

isn't the "average" penis size only like 5 inches?
LMAO literally who is below 7?

You faggots obsess over penis size. You don't even deserve to have sex

>tfw I hit the posterior cervix every time

Attached: 1407988584642.jpg (678x519, 39K)

fuck her on her stomach you dunce

Fucking a cervix feels like your cock is hitting a brick wall. Any girl whose cervix I've hit has complained.

OP is clearly an idiot.

Top kek faggotron this is why only eat tranny ass.

Anything above 21cm causes pain.
t. Female

I feel bad for our underageb& summer friends who will buy into OP's image and go on to develop complexes.

Attached: 1516582555463.jpg (1280x1041, 440K)

The top two pictures of the womb's displacement during arousal fully match the ancient theory of the "travelling womb" responsibly for hysteria.

My wife complains if I go in too deep or and odd angles.

>the box's pox overwrites the beta's genome
lost it there

>t. Female
post penis

lmao this retard will never know the joy of facesitting and eating ass n pussy.

based poo rapist

who cares lol i want to fuck traps

Yeah i always questioned this too. No fucking way is the average only 5 inches. I think they say this as an ego boost for men. I'm 8-1/2" and I'm skeptical that I'm that much above average.

Nice one Reddit xD
Go back to /b/

this is true

I've totally fucked a cervix. It was great. It felt like bags of sand.

Larping virgin or women just obligated to have sex with you. Any woman I've been in loves cervical play, or pushing in their uterine wall with my cock. When you see their belly physically rise when you thrust you're doing it right.

Are you virgin or small dicken? or maybe both?
It hurt when you hit the end of the vaginal cavity....

What is this MRA gobshite?