ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

How long are we to sit on our asses and let this sick fucking shit happen? Are we to just be idle and let these sick like faggots poison our children? Where do you draw the fucking line?! I've had it with this shit, I've had it with the way our society is going. When will it end? When will we stand up and just put a stop to it? I pray for it to end but I see no one willing to do anything about it. Are we doomed to this shitty existence?

Attached: 1531526127714s.jpg (250x233, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Lu1HeF-Lwc
streamable.com/w95yp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jow Forums on one thread
>OMG WE CAN'T LET PEDOS TAKE OVER OUR SOCIETY

>Jow Forums on the next thread
>THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IMPREGNATING 12-YEAR-OLD GIRLS

This thread is so new and exciting.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Lu1HeF-Lwc

just in time, the red elephants just uploaded a video about faggots grooming children and pedophilia.

it's almost like there's more than one person on here...

>implying Jow Forums isn't a hivemind fill of edgy teenagers with mommy issues

This makes my blood boil
These kike faggots need to go

Attached: Dorji_enraged.png (1600x900, 714K)

they should join them and then someone bombed or shoot the fuck out of the parades = ezpz.

when your enemy is making a mistake: do not interrupt them

>all according to plan
>hehehehehehehehe

Attached: 1492558508209.png (530x678, 466K)

I don't want to listen to some bong who's country is cucked to the core. Fuck off, the line has been crossed

Stop fucking kids.

Attached: PvazjRQZ5yKksQGumSPt2r0HA8BfN8CDS9gjkp1fpedochildcploli.png (501x501, 241K)

t. britbong

so is your police not arresting gangrape groups because they're playing 4d chess?

Get right and fight for whats right

streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

You seem to be under the impression that this board consists of a single gestalt hivemind; unlike the reddit land from which you came, we have differing viewpoints.

See This board is 100% a hivemind

Pol is a hive mind that just happens to have schizoaffective disorder and isn’t taking its meds

Attached: 1531533111998.png (560x316, 76K)

Woah you mean there are like other posters and we are not a hivemind?
>nofuckingway.rar

I'm glad to see that Jow Forums is a community that doesn't discriminate against pedophiles. We all deserve our freedoms!

Attached: Cartman joins NAMBLA.jpg (630x350, 27K)

Pedophilia is politically incorrect so of course we embrace it.

notahivemind mind

Thank you and praise kek for confirming with sacred trips.

Attached: Nambla bulletin.jpg (401x526, 36K)

>Pedophiles believe that they should be a part of the LGBT community
They already are.

I want this to happen just so it will make normies turn against them.

RACIST MISOGYNIST WHITE BIGOTS FUCK TRUMP

Attached: 6310759821_d587986b0f.jpg (500x338, 172K)

>OMG WE CAN'T LET PEDOS TAKE OVER OUR SOCIETY
Reddit infiltrators
>THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IMPREGNATING 12-YEAR-OLD GIRLS
Muslim infiltrators

That's a cute kid, no pedo

God i hate when they reword the word liberal like that.

Every day this fkn thread and screenshot. Get new material faggot.

>the G in LGBT stands for gay
They already included pedophiles

Yeah sure, imaginary pedophiles get together to network for social visibility

You're all just a bunch of Pedo-phobic biggots

Yes that's right Goy that do and it's totally not (((us))) pulling the strings

Attached: Not a Jew.jpg (209x241, 10K)

That would be great....Let them.
it would finally irreversibly destroy the LGBT

>implying most people wouldn't reflexively support pedophilia just like they've supported men sodomizing each other and people mutilating their genitalia just to claim they're the opposite sex or any nonsense in between

>Pedophilia
>Sluts
You must choose one.

Attached: 1461030577216.jpg (611x608, 168K)

Join your local militia now. Anti-Moloch deathsquads are coming.

>Are we doomed to this shitty existence?
YOU are. Countries that do not give a shit about being PC and do not care if someone gets "offended" will be fine. Grow your balls back and maybe you can save it in your country (although i do not believe it).

Just let it happen, push it hard enough and watch the violent reaction from the normies. No sane parent would let this line be crossed.

Fucking this. There's nothing to worry about this is a fringe-ass movement, it's too fucked up to be.
Reminder that Trannies are still seen in a negative light by MOST normies.

They already are. A lot of fags touch kids, or want to. Also if you knew anything about the gay rights movement you'd know it was linked at the hip with NAMBLA

I knew this would happen when trannies were considered normal. Next will be beastiality then necrophilia. What after that?

Just let them do it, it's a hilarious way to discredit the whole LGBT movement, especially since gays have tried to so hard to get rid of their pedophile reputation.

>Enough is enough!

So...you'll tolerate faggots and men magically changing into women because they put on lipstick, but pedophilia is too far?

No. Pedophilia DOES belong with all the other degenerate bullshit.

so a book that has change with time and has lost its essence is the lead to the right path?

Attached: 1449968174719.jpg (736x736, 41K)

(((who))) knows

Attached: 1529362468050.jpg (697x475, 118K)

ywn raise up a qt girl and build a cabin with her and live comfy together. why live

>Jow Forums is one person
Go back to plebit

I have no doubt that this will happen. They already have transgender story time at libraries. Lame stream cable has shows with trans kids. children are being sexualized, and pedos are being set up to be a accepted part of society. Normies are to busy being manipulate by dumb trends and lame ass cringy media.

You know the lame stream zombies are to far gone! we are going to have shot all these dumb sheep in the head before it over.

Yeah it's starting. I don't see how they can get this one through tho it would cause a war.

Pedophiles are already a part of the faggot community. That's how faggots reproduce- by molesting children.

Hmm some good idea in here what if we support it?

>posts 22 minutes apart
>somehow it proves your point
>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1503619522573.gif (500x500, 597K)

>L
>G
>B
>T
They already are

let it happen

once pedos start being pushed as acceptable, that whole slippery slope "fallacy" will be proven to have been accurate. that's when the tide will turn.

Let this happen you fucking nigger, if LGBT fags actually let the pedos in, it will be so much easier to bring them down as a whole.

It's nothing new, the men-boys love acceptance movement was big in the 60s and 70s.

Witnessed

Attached: 9FB2D559-13F0-4C2B-A44F-D116D9C82E69.jpg (400x500, 63K)

Anons, we need to reflect on where we went wrong with the gays. I say stop quoting the bible, not everyone will accept that as source material especially when it is open to interpretation.

One would think that, combined with them having let in transgenders would be enough to point out their hypocracy,
>Born this way
Not if gender is a social construct
>Two concenting adults
Not when you're preying on children.

We can finally shut the LGBT up for a while.

There will be even greater division. If you can get people to believe there are 30 genders and trans 3 yr olds is a choice toddlers make you can certainly get then to accept pedo rights.

>implying liberals want these pieces of shit

im a libtard and im saying kill them all

>implying straights are less pedo than gays

yeah ok

nah, everyone is against child fucking

We should actually support the notion of pedophiles joining the LGBT. It would show the normies, who are still asleep going with the old saying of "who cares what they do in their bedrooms, everyone deserves to be happy", that this entire shit was a giant slippery slope.
It'd show them that if you let the left and the associated degenerates it spawns have an inch they'll take a mile.

Other than that, if genuine pedophiles come forward and actually admit to having this disgusting tendencies, the society will have much easier time locating them and eliminating them when the pendulum inevitably swings right.

Attached: fuckingmagnetshowdotheywork.png (934x788, 480K)

Attached: 1505331207178.jpg (715x959, 41K)

they have always been part of it

Let the pedo's join LGBT
They can replace the B so it can become LGPT
Then we wait until it destroys itself

Woah it's almost as if it's an open forum?!?!?

Is our time to rise