Questions to ancaps

1) What's stopping me in an Ancap society from buying a plot of land and establishing a state?
2) What's stopping me in an Ancap society from violating the NAP and conquering other areas if I can easily overpower them without repercussions?

Attached: wzyazmwnmpxy.png (769x542, 38K)

Other Ancaps who would stop you out of self interest.

but they would violate my NAP

>without repercussions

Attached: 75521900.jpg (262x192, 41K)

>1) What's stopping me in an Ancap society from buying a plot of land and establishing a state?

Well, what stopping you from buying a plot of land right now and declaring it a state? People won't follow you and that's what would happen in an ancap society.

>2) What's stopping me in an Ancap society from violating the NAP and conquering other areas if I can easily overpower them without repercussions?

Because of the cost of raising an army to conqueror a heavily armed area without decades of forced taxation would outweigh the conquest.

>what stopping you from buying a plot of land right now and declaring it a state
an actual state
>People won't follow you and that's what would happen in an ancap society
people always find supporters
>Because of the cost of raising an army
Who says the army would have to be composed of humans? I can use combat robots.
>decades of forced taxation
Nothing is stopping me from taxing the people I've conquered

>an actual state
The state only has power because people have been manipulated into thinking so. Once an ANCAP society is established it's a lot harder to trick people.
>people always find supporters
How are you going to convince grunts to die for you? Once again the state only does so because they manipulate people and violate freedom
>Who says the army would have to be composed of humans? I can use combat robots.
You need to manufacture and guide said robots...
>Nothing is stopping me from taxing the people I've conquered
After you damage their economy in invading it?

>thinking that the NAP works like this

Like joos do with his sionism.
If you step out of democracy fiefdom they atack you.
Ancap = democracy = judaism.

>You need to manufacture and guide said robots...
I can do that myself or buy them
>After you damage their economy in invading it?
what is stopping me from forcing them? my state does not run according to ancap ideology

Probably the fact that you're a penniless NEET that lives with your mom.

If I don't attack them first, I'm not violating the NAP
I would only attack them when I know I could easily overpower them and make the NAP void

>I can do that myself or buy them
You can't operate a robot army all by yourself, that's fucking stupid. Buying a robot army is still going to cost you a lot

>what is stopping me from forcing them? my state does not run according to ancap ideology
You wouldn't get enough funds after destroying their economy to launch more wars against a heavily armed populous contracting privately ran security companies. After states go to war they often "rebuild" other destroyed by taking their own citizens money because the people there don't have any..

because the repercussions would be several PMCs all racing to see who can kick the shit out of you first

>You can't operate a robot army all by yourself
I will pay or even force my newly conquered subjects to do it
>Buying a robot army is still going to cost you a lot
I'll use the money of the people I've conquered
>contracting privately ran security companies
Who says I can't hire one?

What if I have stronger manpower than the PMCs?

>arguing with retards
sage

Attached: 1510860342658.jpg (202x188, 9K)

Attached: AnCapIsGay.png (124x33, 1K)

>I will pay or even force my newly conquered subjects to do it

We've been over this you stupid statist, you don't have the money to start. You're thinking of yourself as some Alexander figure who's just gonna enslave people and then enslave more people, but you wouldn't have the funds. Your grand conquest most likely ends up with somebody killing you.

>Who says I can't hire one?
What's the price tag for a moronic sociopath who wants to get the companies men killed for a vanity project?

>ancap society will fail because somehow I have an unlimited amount of money
fuggin weak

If I make a deal with a fellow ancapistanian to sell me his goods underpriced at the expense of me always buying his shit, do I undermine the core values of ancapistan?

Message coming in from Satoshi's Comet:
>But muh brockchain!

Attached: Bitcoin_Wizard.jpg (683x571, 79K)

Creating your own state on a piece of land is too exaggerated already.

The reality is that anarchy creates competition, leading to tribalism (competition of groups) until one becomes the absolute ruling class and sets authoritarian laws to keep other plebs in check

What exactly stops people from grouping up, getting richer, using the money on new arms/mercs and getting more rich? Right, nothing, because nobody would notice my plans until it is a strong force