/Central European Generals/

When did you realize that this would be a GOAT political union?

All the most disgusting European countries are either Nords(Sweden) or West (England, France) ... and that is great is in central Europe.

If this Union was real, it would be the bastion of the White Race.

Attached: 1024px-CentralEurope2.png (1024x1024, 295K)

I took the map from Wikipedia
The Union should include both colors, not just dark green.

Yeah I don't think that would be good for anyone but us
Our industry would eat theirs.
Also fuck the white race bullshit
Poles would rather see all Germans be replaced with africans and the middle east and live forever next to africa than work together with Germans.
There is no white unity you weirdos.

>memeflag
>wants supernational union

Show your flag

based and redpilled

Only if you guess it.
I give you 2 chances to guess.

Germany

Austrian

Wrong... 1 more chance to guess.
Hint: it's one of the dark green countries in the OP map

since EU is a jewish thing and the jewish HQ is i switzerland i thing you are a switz

Wrong. Here is the flag.

Around Slavs, never relax.

Attached: 114.jpg (213x240, 20K)

since EU is a jewish thing and the jewish HQ is in switzerland i thing you are a switz

You are slovenian and you want to be in a union with Germany to save the white race?
Are you insane? Do you have rape fantasies?

I haven't given up on you yet. You're a bit confused but you're healing.

>Countries pop. vote for own policies
>Allow full acces of information, no bans or censorship

Thats all we need. Thats how we stop the corruption, immigration, wars, etc. Just good old fashioned democracy and openness.

None of this super ductatorships like the EU.

How many times do we have to destroy Europe until you fuckers realize we are your biggest enemy?

>How many times do we have to destroy Europe until you fuckers realize we are your biggest enemy?
You made some mistakes but we give you another chance.

This is actually one of the greatest strengths of the Europeans. We hate and fought each other with passion and we still somewhat do. That is what makes us strong. If we ever unite for long enough to get rid of subhumans, it will be only because they become too annoying for us to concentrate on killing each other.

I for one would accept working with G*rmans to get rid of the kikes so we can finally wage some solid war against each other again. Bring back middle ages.

We don't give ourselves that chance
I am genuinely serious when I say Germans need to be replaced for the good of Europe.

>we destroyed anything ever
You turkroach have to go back

>I am genuinely serious when I say Germans need to be replaced for the good of Europe.
You need to overcome this self-loathing ... your Left wingers have self-loathing because they hate white people and want brown people to take over. But your Right is also self-loathing because they see the sorry state your country is in, and when they see the Left's self-loathing, they begin hating the country, too.

You have to overcome it and return to your greatness.

You have a chance now because:

1) Trump will make American troops leave, so you will no longer be occupied by America;

2) The refugees Merkel imported were actually good, it's what will make your nation wake up. The Lion does not wake up until he feels really threatened.

In other words, this is the perfect union except don't include Poland

No don't include Germans if you don't want your union fucked up

We have no culture. Its easy to say to not be self-loathing if you aren't German.

Don't talk to him it's this subhuman who always hates on germany and germans in every german thread... just ignore him